All of em
    Favorite VH Song

All of em
    Last Online

10.04.17 @ 06:34 AM
    Liked 58 Times in 37 Posts

Premium Member

Default Boats and boating

Just wanted to let you guys know that I work for a Marine parts company and if any of you guys boat you should check us out. Trick Marine, Inc. www.trickmarine.net We deal with powerboats mostly, but it definately cant hurt to give us a call to see if we can help ya.
    WHOAOH! Hey you! Who said that? Baby how you been?

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear about it later
    Last Online

01.06.12 @ 12:23 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Hey Buddy, I also work for Marine Supply company. I have worked in the industry over 17 years and love the Industry.
    Currently, I work for "AIM Supply" and we would sell to someone like yourself who turn would retail to the general public.
    You may have heard of tha last company I worked for "SeaDog", pretty well recognized brand within the industry.
    Before that I sold custom Dash Panels and Electrical Harnesses to the builders. I have worked / designed from on Boats from Steve Wynn of the Hotel Fame to Ross Perot's fleet of Cigarette Boats as well as the Bat Boat from the first Batman movie with Michael Keaton. We even did the origional Miami Vice Wellcrafts they used.
    I have sold to everybody from Baja, Fountain and Cigarette to the pontoon builders in the midwest.
    So yea, I've been doing it a little while myself.

Just curious if you went to the IBEX show last week and if you did what did you think this year?

I did not go myself as we have a show to do on the 9th. in Tampa so they are bringing me down for that. The weather should be good, too bad I won't have any time to meet up with any Linkers in Tampa, I know we have a few in the area.

Just remember, the happiest day of your life is when you buy your first Boat!
    The best day of your life is when you sell that Boat!!
    All you need in this life is a tremendous sex drive and a great ego , brain's don't mean a shit! ~ Captain Tony Tarracino

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. ~ Hunter S. Thompson

When you figure out that you can't figure it out, your finally gettin your shit together. ~ Jimmy Buffett

http://www.myspace.com/palm_trees_and_mojitos

Favorite VH Album

All of em
    Favorite VH Song

All of em
    Last Online

10.04.17 @ 06:34 AM
    Liked 58 Times in 37 Posts

Premium Member

we did not make IBEX...would have liked to though
    WHOAOH! Hey you! Who said that? Baby how you been?