Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube

The 1 that had that 1 song
    Favorite VH Song

Runaround, MWM, MAM
    Last Online

03.13.16 @ 06:04 PM
    Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts

I figured with Halloween coming up it's be fun to post scary stuff here. Since I'm in a creative slump, our favorite Eddie interviewers, Dwyer & Michaels (the 2 Dorks) have a whole slew of stuff on their website so here's a link to the scary stuff from my area. Oh, I can attest to the Blue Angel thing being haunted. Too freaky to explain it, but the crypt is definately cursed.

There ya go freaks & freakettes...Enjoy!!!
    "Jesus, that fucker just crawled out of his hen house that was destroyed by the Alabama tornados. Fucking 280mph plus winds sucked the gleam off this bitch and passed it on to a bird in Rhoad Island." - Hurricane Halen 5/3/11 (about my birthday chicken from seenbad)

"Pete is this big, loud muthafucker with a big ass heart, y'all!!!!---------" - Hurricane Halen 9/27/13

"Princess Freckle-Tits hasn't had a good day." LLFHS 7/8/10 (on Lindsay Lohans' legal drama)

Favorite VH Album

all of them
    Favorite VH Song

If its Eddie, its Van Halen
    Last Online

10.25.16 @ 05:41 PM
    Liked 454 Times in 212 Posts

"THE HAUNT" at Knott's Berry Farm is excellent.
    'Old Van Halen, when I was in it-classic Van Halen-makes you wanna drink, dance and screw, right? And the new Van Halen encourages you to drink milk, drive a Nissan and have a relationship.' - David Lee Roth.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

You\'re Kidding,right?
    Last Online

05.31.14 @ 07:17 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Here's two things that happened to me within the last six weeks.

1. I'm out at Fort Ord, in the WWII barracks section. They are getting ready to tear some of these down and I'm out there with camera getting pictures. In the 2 months since the Feds transferred the land, gangs and others have torn open almost every building, so I'm also looking for murals or interesting signs ( I found an assignement board from 1993, names and AO still readable).
    I walk into a HQ hooch, a single story wooden structure with a large main room and a rear office and shitter. It's empty, no furniture, no trash or nothing. I walk to the rear doorway and stand there for a second listening for vehicles (I'm totally treaspassing), before I can step out, I am shoved - hard - from behind at the shoulders. Boom! Out I go onto the grass, I'm not hurt but I'm shocked to say the least. I get up and charge back inside and the place is still empty. I say in a calm voice "Hey, fuckwad, I was leaving. You didn't have to be a dick". I then left and put some seroius distance between myself and this building.

2. Monday I'm out at the other end of Fort Ord, at East Garrison. There's one building there that I have gotten cool pictures of something (I don't know what) so I figured I'd try my luck again. I get to this building, a single story wooden building that was once a recieving depot before being turned into something else. It's a solid 78 degrees outside and sunny. I step through the door with my cheapo camera and I'm hit with a cold blast of air, blowing the opposite direction of the breeze outside. I quickly snap off a bunch of pictures and pull out my camping thermometer and put it on the floor. The mercury dropped to the mid fifties. I'll get the film developed and let you know if I got lucky.
    "Nothing is ever what it seems but everything is exactly what it is." - B. Banzai

My Blog: