Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

12.27.16 @ 07:34 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Depeche Mode - NEW RELEASE- Playing the Angel

Though there may be few Depeche Mode fans here, the band returns with a new cd called 'Playing the Angel' which is their first release in over 4 years. I personally like it a lot and their time apart did them good apparently.

The official release date is October 18.

This cd is somewhat a dark but yet a flashback to Mode's industrial-synth sound which is nice! The first single "Precious", is very upbeat and "violatoresque" sounding track. If you liked the old sounds of such industrial bands like Front242, Skinny Puppy and Nitzer Ebb, this will remind you of those days.

Enjoy...

http://clientes.gimexico.com/edgar/d...20the%20angel/
    Bono Vox: Poetic, Political, extremely generous and just a tiny bit egomaniacal.

"You know twenty-five years ago, Tony Soprano was driving around Jersey in his iroc-Z just blasting the Van Halen"-David Lee Roth

"Will there be a Van Halen reunion? “I have hope and faith, and that’s more than just the name of a couple of strippers from Albuquerque” -David Lee Roth

"This band is three quarters original, one quarter inevitable" -David Lee Roth~2007

"“We had a lot of fun on the tour – Dave was a blast. And next time we go out, we’re going to have some new stuff, too. I’m looking forward to getting on it. I’ve got tons of music written, such a variety of stuff… Actually, next week or the week after, Wolfie, Alex, and I are gonna start jamming. Maybe we’ll give Dave a call and see what he’s up to.” - Edward Van Halen ~ 2009

~Congratulations to 2009 World Series Champions the New York Yankees~

Romeo Delight
    Favorite VH Album

ALL---and 5150
    Favorite VH Song

Dreams-unchained
    Last Online

05.28.09 @ 03:53 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default THANKS!

Hey thanks for the tunes....not too shabby!

Last Online

12.08.16 @ 03:21 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

i still dig Music For The Masses.

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

judgement day/ me wise magic
    Last Online

06.12.16 @ 07:51 PM
    Liked 15 Times in 11 Posts

Donor

i still dig 101!!!! Depeche Mode is the shit!
    """"\//-/""""

The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!

www.myspace.com/mikesisca

"If ladies want Valentines Day so bad either make Superbowl Sunday an actual holiday or give guys Steak and Blowjob Day and we'll call it even." T.RYAN, sharing thoughts on valentine's day.

" SHUT UP, FAGGOT." - Vinnie Velvet, showing off that sharp wit of his.

DIRTY SANCHEZ- It's not just for breakfast anymore!

“ Originally posted by FORD
    History tells us that oppressive nations build walls to keep people IN, not out.
    (See "Berlin Wall" and "Likud Israel" for examples) ” FORD- when i told him i'd build a wall between the US and Mexico.

then ill build it from the mexican side. -my reply.

Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

12.03.15 @ 02:15 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I've been a Depeche Mode fan since the mid 80's, but I'm not very impressed by the new one. I really liked what they were doing in the late 90's, Exciter and Ultra were great albums. Hopefully the rest of the record will be better, I'm just not too fond of the single. By the way, if you've never seen Depeche Mode live, do yourself a favor and go see them on this tour. It might just be the last time you get a chance.

Last Online

05.06.08 @ 11:44 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Just saw my first DM show in Atlanta Sat - what a show!!! I really enjoy the new album - good thing cause they do 7 songs from it! David Gahan has a ton of energy & they seemed to really be having a fun time.

Setlist:

Intro
    A Pain That I'm Used To
    John The Revelator
    A Question Of Time
    Policy Of Truth
    Precious
    Walking In My Shoes
    Suffer Well
    Damaged People
    Home
    I Want It All
    The Sinner In Me
    I Feel You
    Behind The Wheel
    World In My Eyes
    Personal Jesus
    Enjoy The Silence

1st Encore:
    Somebody
    Just Can't Get Enough
    Everything Counts

2nd Encore:
    Never Let Me Down Again
    Goodnight Lovers

My personal fav's of the show - Home, I Want It All, I Feel You & Never Let Me Down Again. Pretty cool light show - several video screens & the stage looked liked something from a B sci-fi movie. But a definitely different vibe from a rock concert!

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

12.27.16 @ 07:34 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Depeche Mode in Toronto- Review- 12/01/05

The Air Canada Centre was packed all the way to the rafters with standing room only last night for an incredible performance by the electro-popstar Icons Depeche Mode!

The group of us had a great time and Depeche Mode put on an inspired performance unlike the last time the band rolled through town and seemed to only be going through the motions. Lead singer Dave Gahan was amazing and his vocals were on last night and really gave the sold out crowd a show to remember! With Dave's serious drug problems of the past behind him now, he looks like a more devoted singer and performer without a doubt! Martin Gore looked quite unusual dressed what looked like a black chicken outfit and mohawk hat, very strange. He had his solo spot of course and that mellowed the crowd for a brief moment. You could sense though that the break Depeche Mode took prior to the tour with Gahan touring solo and the rest of the band doing some soul searching certainly the magic returned last night and you could feel that, just like the old days with Mode. The stage looked like a space ship type of theme and it suited the overall vibe.

They played a lot of the new material for majority of the opening set and dipped into some classics. Although I would've liked to have heard 'Shake The Disease', 'Blasphemous Rumours' and especially ' Strangelove', you can't always get what you want.

Just a great performance and worth the wait for Depeche Mode's return to the concert scene! I suggest you catch this show if you're a long time fan, you won't be disappointed!

Here is the set list from last night (much the same throughout the tour so far)
    and a FULL review of the concert from canoe.ca

http://jam.canoe.ca/Music/2005/12/02/1333864-sun.html

Enjoy!

SET LIST:

A Pain That I'm Used To
    John The Revelator
    A Question Of Time
    Policy Of Truth
    Precious
    Walking In My Shoes
    Suffer Well
    Damaged People
    Home
    I Want It All
    The Sinner In Me
    I Feel You
    Behind The Wheel
    World In My Eyes
    Personal Jesus
    Enjoy The Silence

FIRST ENCORE
    Somebody
    Just Can't Get Enough
    Everything Counts
    SECOND ENCORE

Never Let Me Down Again
    Goodnight Lovers
    Bono Vox: Poetic, Political, extremely generous and just a tiny bit egomaniacal.

"You know twenty-five years ago, Tony Soprano was driving around Jersey in his iroc-Z just blasting the Van Halen"-David Lee Roth

"Will there be a Van Halen reunion? “I have hope and faith, and that’s more than just the name of a couple of strippers from Albuquerque” -David Lee Roth

"This band is three quarters original, one quarter inevitable" -David Lee Roth~2007

"“We had a lot of fun on the tour – Dave was a blast. And next time we go out, we’re going to have some new stuff, too. I’m looking forward to getting on it. I’ve got tons of music written, such a variety of stuff… Actually, next week or the week after, Wolfie, Alex, and I are gonna start jamming. Maybe we’ll give Dave a call and see what he’s up to.” - Edward Van Halen ~ 2009

~Congratulations to 2009 World Series Champions the New York Yankees~