Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Sinner's Swing!
    Last Online

12.12.16 @ 10:22 AM
    Liked 10 Times in 7 Posts

Default New Song Added to Sammy's Set!

Sammy and the Wabos will add the Eagles' "Tequila Sunrise" to their live set this year. Sammy commented "I always felt the song Tequila Sunrise was a part of my personal lifestyle and now my business interests".

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen/Balance/5150
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained/5150/Don\'t Tell Me
    Last Online

04.29.16 @ 07:05 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

....breaking news from Sam
    Actually I think most of us are Dave, Sam, and Mike fans. There's just a small group of people who have strange allegiances and like to get into petty pissing contests that I can't believe everyone on this site isn't bored of. - Brett

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

judgement day/ me wise magic
    Last Online

06.12.16 @ 07:51 PM
    Liked 15 Times in 11 Posts

Donor

tequila sunrise? IMO- the eagles are pretty lame. id much rather listen to joe walsh, don henley and glenn frey as solo artists.
    """"\//-/""""

The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!

www.myspace.com/mikesisca

"If ladies want Valentines Day so bad either make Superbowl Sunday an actual holiday or give guys Steak and Blowjob Day and we'll call it even." T.RYAN, sharing thoughts on valentine's day.

" SHUT UP, FAGGOT." - Vinnie Velvet, showing off that sharp wit of his.

DIRTY SANCHEZ- It's not just for breakfast anymore!

“ Originally posted by FORD
    History tells us that oppressive nations build walls to keep people IN, not out.
    (See "Berlin Wall" and "Likud Israel" for examples) ” FORD- when i told him i'd build a wall between the US and Mexico.

then ill build it from the mexican side. -my reply.

Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 02:34 PM
    Liked 630 Times in 294 Posts

He's also going to have Pee Wee Hearmen do that dance from the movie during the song Tequilla!
    VH RULES!
    21 Shows Attended 1993-2015

Sinner's Swing! the_atomic_punks_rule's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Today- Bottom's Up!
    Last Online

12.20.16 @ 03:09 PM
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TOM_5150
    Sammy commented "I always felt the song Tequila Sunrise was a part of my personal lifestyle and now my business interests".
    When isn't this guy worried about his business interests?

Favorite VH Album

ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

Outta Space
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 04:52 PM
    Liked 570 Times in 311 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by the_atomic_punks_rule
    When isn't this guy worried about his business interests?
    Which is exactly what he, and everyone else in the world should be worried about.
    I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em. -
    Jimmy V

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Today- Bottom's Up!
    Last Online

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pacfanweb
    Which is exactly what he, and everyone else in the world should be worried about.

Really? I hope that is sarcasm. For all these guys being so-called musicians, they sure as hell don't like to write new tunes.(maybe because there is no $$$ in it?)

Favorite VH Album

ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

Outta Space
    Last Online

Donor

Really? I hope that is sarcasm. For all these guys being so-called musicians, they sure as hell don't like to write new tunes.(maybe because there is no $$$ in it?)
    What does being a musician have to do with writing new songs? The majority of musicians on the planet only play existing material.
    Plus, Sam's site says he and the Wabos are recording new material now.

But no, it wasn't sarcasm. I am just tired of seeing people rag Sammy for "being a businessman", or "promoting his tequila", or "talking about his bars", etc.

Why shouldn't he? He's made is clear that is what he does, what he is all about. That's what makes him money. And the money is what it's all about, regardless of what musicians say....none of them got into the business just to make new music for people to hear and play it for them. They got into it for the money and the chicks.
    Sam has a fine woman, so I guess he's not still playing to get chicks, but he's still making money.
    And so what? He's still touring, puts out a song or two occasionally, and is generally taking care of business, and taking care of his fans.

And if Eddie wasn't such a screw-up drunk, it's very likely we'd be talking about the new Van Halen album that was being recorded this year and the upcoming tour next year.

Since Eddie is a screw-up drunk, Sammy is back to doing his own thing, which, to him, is preferable to dealing with a drunk every day.

I'd love to hear some new Van Halen, and at this point I don't care if it was with Dave, Sam, or both, but I can't fault either Dave or Sam for not wanting to deal with a drunk at this point in their lives.
    I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em. -
    Jimmy V

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Today- Bottom's Up!
    Last Online

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

What does being a musician have to do with writing new songs? The majority of musicians on the planet only play existing material.
    Plus, Sam's site says he and the Wabos are recording new material now.

But no, it wasn't sarcasm. I am just tired of seeing people rag Sammy for "being a businessman", or "promoting his tequila", or "talking about his bars", etc.

Why shouldn't he? He's made is clear that is what he does, what he is all about. That's what makes him money. And the money is what it's all about, regardless of what musicians say....none of them got into the business just to make new music for people to hear and play it for them. They got into it for the money and the chicks.
    Sam has a fine woman, so I guess he's not still playing to get chicks, but he's still making money.
    And so what? He's still touring, puts out a song or two occasionally, and is generally taking care of business, and taking care of his fans.

And if Eddie wasn't such a screw-up drunk, it's very likely we'd be talking about the new Van Halen album that was being recorded this year and the upcoming tour next year.

Since Eddie is a screw-up drunk, Sammy is back to doing his own thing, which, to him, is preferable to dealing with a drunk every day.

I'd love to hear some new Van Halen, and at this point I don't care if it was with Dave, Sam, or both, but I can't fault either Dave or Sam for not wanting to deal with a drunk at this point in their lives.

Polease....the guy is a walking commercial...I am tired of it...get a tattoo...fine...play your club...fine...put people on your stage...fine...but to add songs to his setlist just because it pimps teqila or alludes to taking you somewhere is just plain rediculous. Sending Tara Reid a bottle of CW and talking about it is so uncool, that only a 57 yr old teenager would think other wise. I decided to write a song that contains the lyrics " my tequlia can beat up your dad's tequila" and sell it to that whore. And I am a Sammy fan!

p.s. I don't believe that Sam being a whore has anything to do with EVH, other than the fact I definately can see how being around around that is annoying as hell.

Favorite VH Album

ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

Outta Space
    Last Online

Donor

Polease....the guy is a walking commercial...I am tired of it...get a tattoo...fine...play your club...fine...put people on your stage...fine...but to add songs to his setlist just because it pimps teqila or alludes to taking you somewhere is just plain rediculous. Sending Tara Reid a bottle of CW and talking about it is so uncool, that only a 57 yr old teenager would think other wise. I decided to write a song that contains the lyrics " my tequlia can beat up your dad's tequila" and sell it to that whore. And I am a Sammy fan!

p.s. I don't believe that Sam being a whore has anything to do with EVH, other than the fact I definately can see how being around around that is annoying as hell.
    First, it was Christina Aguilera, not Tara Reid.

Second, there is no link to that quote in the original post, and I am betting the whole thing is just a poke at Sammy, and not true.
    Jimmy V

Last Online

12.08.16 @ 03:21 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

i don't want to hear shit about Roth doing covers ever again.

Favorite VH Album

Chickenfoot III
    Favorite VH Song

Different Devil
    Last Online

11.30.17 @ 11:15 AM
    Liked 340 Times in 184 Posts

Donor

Man, these go to shit quick.
    Sammy did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    Michael did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    --------------------------
    IAMA I am a stage hand for big mainstream artists. (self.IAmA)

Q: who was the biggest douche that you have worked with?

A: Eddie Van Halen hands down he threatened all the stage hands that if we wernt all pushed to the side when he got off stage that he would "bash our faces in"

Now the new David-Lee-Roth-Van Halen album, “Tokyo Dome In Concert,” is available for purchase, and it’s super, super, super, super, super, super, crazy bad. - Doug Elfman

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Today- Bottom's Up!
    Last Online

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

First, it was Christina Aguilera, not Tara Reid.

Second, there is no link to that quote in the original post, and I am betting the whole thing is just a poke at Sammy, and not true.

Does it really matter bro who it was? I mean is Aguilera any better? I believe this was posted on the Redbopper's homepage no???????

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Today- Bottom's Up!
    Last Online

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheresOnlyOneWay
    Man, these go to shit quick.
    Is it they go to shit because somebody calls out Sam on something? I call it as I see it. Its hardly a debate that would be earth shattering in any way.

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen, 1984, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

Today? Stay Frosty
    Last Online

06.16.17 @ 09:53 AM
    Liked 104 Times in 44 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by sisca
    tequila sunrise? IMO- the eagles are pretty lame. id much rather listen to joe walsh, don henley and glenn frey as solo artists.
    sisca - the eagles are lame? o boy.
    The Barn Burned Down, Now I can See the Moon