Favorite VH Album

dont ask i love em all
    Favorite VH Song

ARE U KIDDING ME
    Last Online

06.16.12 @ 03:16 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Default this should go over well in L.A.

Comics show plans rare O.J. Simpson appearance By Steve Gorman
    1 hour, 23 minutes ago

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - O.J. Simpson plans to sign autographs and pose for pictures at a Halloween-themed comic book convention in a rare public appearance coinciding with the 10th anniversary of his acquittal on murder charges, a promoter of the event said on Friday.

Simpson agreed to show up at the NecroComicon show in Los Angeles for three days, starting on Friday night, as a favor to an unspecified friend who was paid in advance to arrange for the weekend appearance, according to the promoter, Tom Riccio.

Riccio said Simpson, who now lives in Florida, was "not getting a penny" for his visit, but was using the event as a possible trial run for future public appearances that he would make "in exchange for donations to his kids' college fund."

"A lot of promoters are watching this to see how it goes, and we're going to take it from there," Riccio said.

Riccio said he would charge $95 for photos and T-shirts signed by Simpson, and $125 for autographed football jerseys and helmets. Riccio said he would keep whatever is left of the proceeds after paying for various expenses, including Simpson's travel costs.

On Sunday, Simpson will be joined at the event by his old friend and former football teammate Al Cowlings, who famously drove his buddy around Los Angeles in a white Ford Bronco during the televised slow-speed police pursuit that ended with Simpson's arrest at his home on murder charges.

Cowlings is being paid separately by NecroComicon promoters.

It was 10 years ago on Monday that a California jury found Simpson not guilty of murder in the June 1994 slashing and stabbing deaths of his ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her friend, Ronald Goldman.

A civil court jury in February of 1997 found Simpson liable for the deaths and ordered him to pay $33.5 million in damages to the families of the victims.

Lawyers for Goldman's parents have said they would attempt to garnish any of Simpson's future earnings to satisfy the judgment, which he has vowed never to pay.

But Riccio said he "was told that even the victims' (families) don't mind (Simpson's) kids going to college.

Simpson lives off a $4 million National Football League pension that is exempt from civil court judgments, and the house he lives in cannot be seized to pay such a debt.

Neither lawyers for Goldman's parents nor Simpson could be reached immediately for comment.

Sinner's Swing! the_atomic_punks_rule's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Today- Bottom's Up!
    Last Online

12.20.16 @ 03:09 PM
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Hide your necks!

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

In A Simple Rhyme
    Last Online

08.16.08 @ 03:53 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lal5150
    Comics show plans rare O.J. Simpson appearance By Steve Gorman
    1 hour, 23 minutes ago

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - O.J. Simpson plans to sign autographs and pose for pictures at a Halloween-themed comic book convention in a rare public appearance coinciding with the 10th anniversary of his acquittal on murder charges, a promoter of the event said on Friday.

Simpson agreed to show up at the NecroComicon show in Los Angeles for three days, starting on Friday night, as a favor to an unspecified friend who was paid in advance to arrange for the weekend appearance, according to the promoter, Tom Riccio.

Riccio said Simpson, who now lives in Florida, was "not getting a penny" for his visit, but was using the event as a possible trial run for future public appearances that he would make "in exchange for donations to his kids' college fund."

"A lot of promoters are watching this to see how it goes, and we're going to take it from there," Riccio said.

Riccio said he would charge $95 for photos and T-shirts signed by Simpson, and $125 for autographed football jerseys and helmets. Riccio said he would keep whatever is left of the proceeds after paying for various expenses, including Simpson's travel costs.

On Sunday, Simpson will be joined at the event by his old friend and former football teammate Al Cowlings, who famously drove his buddy around Los Angeles in a white Ford Bronco during the televised slow-speed police pursuit that ended with Simpson's arrest at his home on murder charges.

Cowlings is being paid separately by NecroComicon promoters.

It was 10 years ago on Monday that a California jury found Simpson not guilty of murder in the June 1994 slashing and stabbing deaths of his ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her friend, Ronald Goldman.

A civil court jury in February of 1997 found Simpson liable for the deaths and ordered him to pay $33.5 million in damages to the families of the victims.

Lawyers for Goldman's parents have said they would attempt to garnish any of Simpson's future earnings to satisfy the judgment, which he has vowed never to pay.

But Riccio said he "was told that even the victims' (families) don't mind (Simpson's) kids going to college.

Simpson lives off a $4 million National Football League pension that is exempt from civil court judgments, and the house he lives in cannot be seized to pay such a debt.

Neither lawyers for Goldman's parents nor Simpson could be reached immediately for comment.

Well, as a proud citizen of the City of Angels, I can tell you I'll be doing something much better with my time than attending this.
    Victory Over Violence
    www.vov.com

Soka Gakkai Int'l USA
    http://www.sgi-usa.org/thesgiusa/

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

You\'re Kidding,right?
    Last Online

05.31.14 @ 08:17 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

I have his Upper-Deck trading card with his NBC blazer....I wonder what it's worth?
    "Nothing is ever what it seems but everything is exactly what it is." - B. Banzai

My Blog:

http://axxman300tool.blogspot.com/

http://www.myspace.com/axxman300

Favorite VH Album

Women and Children First
    Favorite VH Song

Take Your Whiskey Home
    Last Online

04.05.17 @ 05:40 PM
    Liked 23 Times in 15 Posts

Donor

Don't know if anyone has seen this before but I just read where he showed up unannounced and was not authorized to attend the 2005 National Card Convention in Chicago. He was set up at the Florida based Justin communications booth. Rumor was it may have been his son's company. He was signing auto's at $100-125 a pop. He signed about 125 and was then politely asked to leave. He then went accross the street to the Embassy suites and signed. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Last edited by ddzavis; 10.01.05 at 04:41 AM.

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

Humans Being
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 05:57 AM
    Liked 40 Times in 29 Posts

Donor

Fuck OJ.
    "What we are dealing with here, is a complete lack of respect for the law" - Jackie Gleason, Smokey and the Bandit

www.geocaching.com - The site where you are the search engine.

Favorite VH Album

VH I
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 07:43 PM
    Liked 594 Times in 364 Posts

Donor

I like pulp in my OJ.

Last Online

07.24.15 @ 10:25 PM
    Liked 10 Times in 3 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by ddzavis
    Don't know if anyone has seen this before but I just read where he showed up unannounced and was not authorized to attend the 2005 National Card Convention in Chicago. He was set up at the Florida based Justin communications booth. Rumor was it may have been his son's company. He was signing auto's at $100-125 a pop. He signed about 125 and was then politely asked to leave. He then went accross the street to the Embassy suites and signed. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

He wouldn't be signing if people weren't buying...

Why should anyone give that guy the time of day?

Favorite VH Album

dont ask i love em all
    Favorite VH Song

ARE U KIDDING ME
    Last Online

06.16.12 @ 03:16 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

i dont know if its fuuny , sad or sick . but when he is seen on the beach or anywhere its like everybody forgets about what he did .and people are like can have a pix taken or an autograph. i did here this when he gets dressed he always ask some one how he looks . i guess he's afraid to look in the mirror , he might find the killer. looking back at him .

Favorite VH Album

Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

07.30.17 @ 08:59 PM
    Liked 60 Times in 35 Posts

Donor

Aside from Osama Bin Laden, this is probably the guy I'd like most to be found by an assassin's bullet. Fuckin' waste of flesh.
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Your Hacked Nude Photo Here!