Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Good Enough Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    11.09.04
    Age
    43
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    2,427
    Favorite VH Album

    Van Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

    The one's Ed plays on
    Last Online

    12.16.17 @ 06:15 PM
    Likes
    991
    Liked 854 Times in 399 Posts


    Premium Member

    Default Napalm Up Your Ass: New VH dvd

    Get this fucking dvd.

    All DLR old school VH and solo videos. Crystal fucking clear. I'm talking You Really Got Me, Runnin', Jamies', to the infamous rock star Oakland 81's (All three vids.) Amazingly clear on dvd. Just got it today from my boot guy. Do yourself a favor and find this dvd. I've been waiting for this to come out since I was about 12 yrs. old and here I am today, 31, and it shows up in my mailbox here in St. Louis.

    Today is a special day.

    PS Also got Van Halen 3-11-95, and Metallica Toronto 2003 Summer Sanitarium with my order.
    As Val Kilmer says in Tombstone, "Wyatt, I am rolling."
    ...AND ON THE SEVENTH DAY, GOD CREATED VAN HALEN

    VAN HALEN IS A LIFESTYLE

  2. #2
    Atomic Punk smithjc's Avatar
    Join Date
    04.12.00
    Location
    The US of A
    Posts
    16,463
    Favorite VH Album

    Women & Children First
    Favorite VH Song

    Fools/All things Halenized
    Last Online

    08.04.17 @ 11:33 PM
    Likes
    130
    Liked 29 Times in 14 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Oakland show 81, all three vids.

    How cute.

    BTW - Where are you sending off for these gems pray tell?
    RIP - Classic Van Halen

    "A lot of people take Van Halen more seriously than we do." The Diamond One



  3. #3
    Good Enough Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    11.09.04
    Age
    43
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    2,427
    Favorite VH Album

    Van Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

    The one's Ed plays on
    Last Online

    12.16.17 @ 06:15 PM
    Likes
    991
    Liked 854 Times in 399 Posts


    Premium Member

    Default ..

    I've always felt that the powers that be of this site, which I completely respect, do not dig buying boots. So I guess I shouldn't say where I get my stuff. I don't have a degree in rocket science, therefore the whole bit/torrent? thing is impossible, therefore I pay. I love VH, I love this site.

    Runnin' With The Devil came on K-SHE95 radio as I typed this message.
    ...AND ON THE SEVENTH DAY, GOD CREATED VAN HALEN

    VAN HALEN IS A LIFESTYLE

  4. #4
    Sinner's Swing! twonabomber's Avatar
    Join Date
    10.15.01
    Location
    cleveland, oh
    Posts
    3,699
    Last Online

    12.08.16 @ 03:21 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    you don't have to use torrent...there's plenty of people who are willing to trade, or do a B&P. but hey, it's your money.

  5. #5
    Pope Of Greenwich Village SuckaInA3Piece's Avatar
    Join Date
    09.26.02
    Age
    37
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    18,444
    Favorite VH Album

    Van Halen II
    Favorite VH Song

    Drop Dead Legs
    Last Online

    08.28.17 @ 03:27 PM
    Likes
    228
    Liked 98 Times in 54 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hack
    I've always felt that the powers that be of this site, which I completely respect, do not dig buying boots. So I guess I shouldn't say where I get my stuff. I don't have a degree in rocket science, therefore the whole bit/torrent? thing is impossible, therefore I pay. I love VH, I love this site.

    Runnin' With The Devil came on K-SHE95 radio as I typed this message.
    Thanks for the heads up Hack. Back in 1999 I bought a vhs bootleg that was pretty much what you have on the dvd. The picture of your dvd is most likely better though, and on my boot it only has the intro to Hear About It Later. I purchased it from a store in northeast philly called Record Castle. It's no longer there, but it had a ton of VH bootlegs to choose from. It's called VH Live In Japan 1978-1996, or something like that. It was a tv special that was run over in Japan and has every video VH made on it, including some live stuff from the 5150 and Balance tours. Very cool boot.
    "It's always a Catch-22 situation. They hate you if you're the same, and they hate you if you're different."
    ~Eddie Van Halen~

    "The perfect woman has an IQ of 150, wants to make love until 4 in the morning, and then turns into a pizza."
    ~David Lee Roth~

    Sucka'sFacebook

  6. #6
    Atomic Punk atomicpunk5151's Avatar
    Join Date
    05.26.04
    Location
    NOR-CAL
    Posts
    13,572
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Unchained, Hear About It Later
    Last Online

    12.15.17 @ 11:10 AM
    Likes
    1,924
    Liked 1,975 Times in 1,369 Posts

    Default

    This was TREED out for FREE over at vhtrading. Why pay for it.

    Also this dvd is FAR better then anything else out there. It is a lower gen then anything I've ever seen and I have several different VHS & dvds of this comp. CATO is the man.

  7. #7
    Good Enough Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    11.09.04
    Age
    43
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    2,427
    Favorite VH Album

    Van Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

    The one's Ed plays on
    Last Online

    12.16.17 @ 06:15 PM
    Likes
    991
    Liked 854 Times in 399 Posts


    Premium Member

    Default ..

    If I could figure out what tree meant and all that stuff I would do it. I have plenty of stuff to share, just not sure how the game works.
    ...AND ON THE SEVENTH DAY, GOD CREATED VAN HALEN

    VAN HALEN IS A LIFESTYLE

  8. #8
    Hang 'Em High Blind Lemon Loons's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.12.03
    Location
    Chant It Like A Mantra!!
    Posts
    6,145
    Favorite VH Album

    A Different Kind Of Truth!!
    Favorite VH Song

    Stay Frosty Whooooo! Look Out!
    Last Online

    12.03.17 @ 07:20 AM
    Likes
    890
    Liked 154 Times in 114 Posts


    Donor

    Wella...wella...wella...Oooooooh well well...

    Thiz dvd is the greates' dvd in the history of the world. 'Nuff said.
    ASHES TO ASHES...DUST TO DUST...IF THE WOMEN DON'T GET YA, THE WHISKEY MUST!!...

    "I used to play the blues alone in all the local joints," he explained. 'The only thing that I can really play on guitar to this day is the blues. I heard Doc Watson and his son playing 15 years ago, and from there I got into Leadbelly and John Lee Hooker."--DLR

    If you pay attention -- what I sing, the guitar sings, too, and what the guitar says, I say.--Mississippi Fred McDowell

  9. #9
    Hot For Teacher danward5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.18.04
    Posts
    232
    Last Online

    06.11.16 @ 04:33 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuckaInA3Piece
    Thanks for the heads up Hack. Back in 1999 I bought a vhs bootleg that was pretty much what you have on the dvd. The picture of your dvd is most likely better though, and on my boot it only has the intro to Hear About It Later. I purchased it from a store in northeast philly called Record Castle. It's no longer there, but it had a ton of VH bootlegs to choose from. It's called VH Live In Japan 1978-1996, or something like that. It was a tv special that was run over in Japan and has every video VH made on it, including some live stuff from the 5150 and Balance tours. Very cool boot.

    Sucka,


    I've got a DVD just like this guy is talking about. Has all three 81 videos including the closing credits (must have been from a WB promo tape). It has the following in the best quality I've ever seen:

    1978-84 VAN HALEN CLASSICS 78-84
    *1978 - VAN HALEN I VIDEOS
    *ERUPTION
    *YOU REALLY GOT ME
    *JAMIE'S CRYIN'
    *RUNNIN' WITH THE DEVIL

    *1979 - DON KIRSHNER'S ROCK CONCERT SERIES
    *DANCE THE NIGHT AWAY
    *YOU'RE NO GOOD
    *BOTTOM'S UP

    *1980 - *LOSS OF CONTROL (RARE FRENCH VIDEO CLIP)
    *AND THE CRADLE WILL ROCK (GERMAN TV)
    *YOU REALLY GOT ME (GERMAN TV)
    *EVERYBODY WANTS SOME (CLIP FROM "BETTER OFF DEAD")

    *1981 - LIVE VIDEOS FROM OAKLAND COLISEUM
    *HEAR ABOUT IT LATER
    *SO THIS IS LOVE
    *UNCHAINED
    - "GENERATION 80" - ITALIAN TV APPEARANCE
    *MEAN STREET
    *HEAR ABOUT IT LATER

    *1982 - *PRETTY WOMAN VIDEO
    *THE FULL BUG (LIVE VIDEO FROM LARGO, MD)
    *PRETTY WOMAN (TV APPEARANCE - RAI NETWORK)

    *1984 - *HOT FOR TEACHER (LIVE AT CASTLE DONNINGTON, ENGLAND - 8/14/1984)
    *JUMP VIDEO
    *PANAMA VIDEO
    *HOT FOR TEACHER VIDEO


    I'm willing to trade - PM me.

    Oh, I won tix for the Flyers Home Opener in a party suite. Gonna be a great night. Still no new jersey since all the stores are out. Not paying $150 on-line. Rock on!

  10. #10
    Pope Of Greenwich Village SuckaInA3Piece's Avatar
    Join Date
    09.26.02
    Age
    37
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    18,444
    Favorite VH Album

    Van Halen II
    Favorite VH Song

    Drop Dead Legs
    Last Online

    08.28.17 @ 03:27 PM
    Likes
    228
    Liked 98 Times in 54 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danward5150
    Sucka,


    I've got a DVD just like this guy is talking about. Has all three 81 videos including the closing credits (must have been from a WB promo tape). It has the following in the best quality I've ever seen:

    1978-84 VAN HALEN CLASSICS 78-84
    *1978 - VAN HALEN I VIDEOS
    *ERUPTION
    *YOU REALLY GOT ME
    *JAMIE'S CRYIN'
    *RUNNIN' WITH THE DEVIL

    *1979 - DON KIRSHNER'S ROCK CONCERT SERIES
    *DANCE THE NIGHT AWAY
    *YOU'RE NO GOOD
    *BOTTOM'S UP

    *1980 - *LOSS OF CONTROL (RARE FRENCH VIDEO CLIP)
    *AND THE CRADLE WILL ROCK (GERMAN TV)
    *YOU REALLY GOT ME (GERMAN TV)
    *EVERYBODY WANTS SOME (CLIP FROM "BETTER OFF DEAD")

    *1981 - LIVE VIDEOS FROM OAKLAND COLISEUM
    *HEAR ABOUT IT LATER
    *SO THIS IS LOVE
    *UNCHAINED
    - "GENERATION 80" - ITALIAN TV APPEARANCE
    *MEAN STREET
    *HEAR ABOUT IT LATER

    *1982 - *PRETTY WOMAN VIDEO
    *THE FULL BUG (LIVE VIDEO FROM LARGO, MD)
    *PRETTY WOMAN (TV APPEARANCE - RAI NETWORK)

    *1984 - *HOT FOR TEACHER (LIVE AT CASTLE DONNINGTON, ENGLAND - 8/14/1984)
    *JUMP VIDEO
    *PANAMA VIDEO
    *HOT FOR TEACHER VIDEO


    I'm willing to trade - PM me.

    Oh, I won tix for the Flyers Home Opener in a party suite. Gonna be a great night. Still no new jersey since all the stores are out. Not paying $150 on-line. Rock on!
    Lucky dawg. I'll be in touch about the dvd. I'm leaving work now so I'll chat with ya in a bit.
    "It's always a Catch-22 situation. They hate you if you're the same, and they hate you if you're different."
    ~Eddie Van Halen~

    "The perfect woman has an IQ of 150, wants to make love until 4 in the morning, and then turns into a pizza."
    ~David Lee Roth~

    Sucka'sFacebook

  11. #11
    Atomic Punk sixstring's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.22.04
    Age
    45
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    9,852
    Favorite VH Album

    1984 / 5150
    Favorite VH Song

    the ones with ed on them.
    Last Online

    07.20.17 @ 02:42 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    I believe that's almost the same listing as the "Eruption! The Van Halen Video Collection" that I have. The quality on mine isn't bad at all...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]


    "20 minutes (late to work)? Shit. Last year I woke up three weeks too late.
    My advice is to go for the alien abduction story. Look bemused, dishevelled and on the verge of tears as you recount your story of intrusive and degrading medical tests.
    Worked for me anyway. I still have colleagues asking me what it is like to fuck a green womanoid with seventeen breasts.
    Alternatively just walk in and inform everyone that alcoholism is indeed a disease and that they should be less judgemental and perhaps a little more supportive."
    - graeme on the addiction to this place.

    "something tells me that after the nuclear holocaust, there'll be twinkies, cockroaches, and a dave vs. sammy argument going on somewhere".
    - han valen, 6.11.04

    "in my best "saw" scary movie voice: "oh, yes, there will be beagles."
    - hatchetforce, 6.7.06

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Napalm
    By Turbo in forum Bootleg Network
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01.11.06, 06:10 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •