Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 50
  1. #1
    Atomic Punk
    Join Date
    01.29.02
    Age
    49
    Location
    somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    22,946
    Last Online

    12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Likes
    842
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

    Default Demi Moore, Ashton Kutcher wed: reports

    Actors Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher were married on Saturday, capping their celebrated two-year-long older woman, younger man relationship, two celebrity magazines reported on Sunday.

    Representatives for Kutcher, 27, and Moore, 42, could not be immediately reached for comment, but both Us Weekly and People magazine reported on their Web sites that the couple were married in Los Angeles area on Saturday.

    Us Weekly reported that the wedding was attended by about 100 of the couple's friends, including Moore's second husband Bruce Willis. Also at the wedding were actress Lucy Liu and Moore's three daughters from her marriage to Willis.

    Moore, who starred in "Ghost," "G.I. Jane" and "Striptease," first began dating the younger Kutcher in 2003, just as she was making a highly publicized return to the screen as a high-kicking villain in "Charlie's Angeles: Full Throttle."

    Kutcher, whose break came as a star in television's "That '70s Show," is co-creator of the MTV reality show "Punk'd." His films include "Guess Who" in 2005 and "Dude, Where's My Car?" in 2000.

    It was the first marriage for Kutcher and third for Moore. She was married from 1980 to 1984 to rock musician Freddie Moore and from 1987 to 2000 to Willis.

    People Magazine said Kutcher and Moore met at a dinner in New York City in 2003. After Kutcher began dating Moore, the magazine said "he quickly carved out a place in the lives of her three daughters by Willis -- Rumer, 17; Scout, 14; and Tallulah, 11 --who came to embrace Kutcher as a third parent, affectionately calling him MOD, short for 'My Other Dad."'

    The relationship between Moore and Kutcher has been seen by some in Hollywood as evidence of a liberating new trend in which older American women are dating younger men, challenging the traditional convention of May-December romances.
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

  2. #2
    The Joker BradS's Avatar
    Join Date
    11.21.04
    Posts
    2,332
    Last Online

    06.10.07 @ 04:25 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Good for him...Demi is still hot.

  3. #3
    On Fire SecretWind's Avatar
    Join Date
    05.10.05
    Age
    52
    Location
    So. Cal.
    Posts
    369
    Favorite VH Album

    Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

    In A Simple Rhyme
    Last Online

    08.16.08 @ 03:53 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by voivod
    Actors Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher were married on Saturday, capping their celebrated two-year-long older woman, younger man relationship, two celebrity magazines reported on Sunday.

    Representatives for Kutcher, 27, and Moore, 42, could not be immediately reached for comment, but both Us Weekly and People magazine reported on their Web sites that the couple were married in Los Angeles area on Saturday.

    Us Weekly reported that the wedding was attended by about 100 of the couple's friends, including Moore's second husband Bruce Willis. Also at the wedding were actress Lucy Liu and Moore's three daughters from her marriage to Willis.

    Moore, who starred in "Ghost," "G.I. Jane" and "Striptease," first began dating the younger Kutcher in 2003, just as she was making a highly publicized return to the screen as a high-kicking villain in "Charlie's Angeles: Full Throttle."

    Kutcher, whose break came as a star in television's "That '70s Show," is co-creator of the MTV reality show "Punk'd." His films include "Guess Who" in 2005 and "Dude, Where's My Car?" in 2000.

    It was the first marriage for Kutcher and third for Moore. She was married from 1980 to 1984 to rock musician Freddie Moore and from 1987 to 2000 to Willis.

    People Magazine said Kutcher and Moore met at a dinner in New York City in 2003. After Kutcher began dating Moore, the magazine said "he quickly carved out a place in the lives of her three daughters by Willis -- Rumer, 17; Scout, 14; and Tallulah, 11 --who came to embrace Kutcher as a third parent, affectionately calling him MOD, short for 'My Other Dad."'

    The relationship between Moore and Kutcher has been seen by some in Hollywood as evidence of a liberating new trend in which older American women are dating younger men, challenging the traditional convention of May-December romances.

    Well good for them. I have my doubts it will last...age difference aside, it just seems that most Hollywood celeb marriages are doomed from the beginning.
    Victory Over Violence
    www.vov.com

    Soka Gakkai Int'l USA
    http://www.sgi-usa.org/thesgiusa/

  4. #4
    The Joker BradS's Avatar
    Join Date
    11.21.04
    Posts
    2,332
    Last Online

    06.10.07 @ 04:25 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    There are some that last and lasted until the other died. Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward, and Mel Brooks and Anne Bancroft come to mind. You know, Kirk and Goldie might as well be married too!
    Last edited by BradS; 09.25.05 at 03:50 PM.

  5. #5
    Top Of The World ACK's Avatar
    Join Date
    11.05.01
    Location
    Loudon, NH
    Posts
    200
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    "Happy Trails"
    Last Online

    11.17.06 @ 05:25 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    So, anyone want to start a betting pool as to how long this union lasts??

  6. #6
    Casting Shade
    Join Date
    04.23.04
    Location
    Blackwater Park
    Posts
    2,386
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Light Up The Sky
    Last Online

    05.04.08 @ 05:05 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    He might think its cool now, but what's he going to think in 15 years when she's pushing 60 and doesn't want to screw anymore. And even if she did, it would probably be sick. I say it lasts until Demi Moore starts to display the ravages of age.
    "Rehab is for Quitters"

    "It is not possible to have life after death since death is the end of life." -OV

    "What doesn’t kill you, will only make you pissed off!"
    -Alexi Laiho

    "If I know I'm going crazy...I must not be insane." -Dave Mustaine

    "Simpson, QUICK! Honk at that broad." -Mayor Quimby

  7. #7
    Johnson Rod Pabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.08.00
    Age
    37
    Location
    Chicago, IL, USA
    Posts
    4,848
    Last Online

    10.29.09 @ 12:50 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Notice how it says it's Kutcher's first marriage and Moore's third.

    That's fucking Hollywood for you...so normal to get married like it doesn't mean a damn thing.
    CHICAGO WHITE SOX - 2005 WORLD CHAMPIONS

    The Chicago White Sox (1901-present) - The Original SOX - Proof

    The Boston Americans (1901)
    The Boston Somersets (1902)
    The Boston Pilgrims (1903-1906)
    The Boston Red Sox (1907-present) - Proof

    The Pilgrims/Americans/Somersets whatever you want to call them, have NEVER displayed "SOX" anywhere on their caps, jerseys, or merchandise, therefore they shouldn't be referred to as such. However, the White Sox have used "SOX" since 1912.

    The SOX are in Chicago...we just allow the Pilgrims/Americans/Somersets to use the name.

    2007 Fantasy Football Champion

  8. #8
    Johnson Rod Pabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.08.00
    Age
    37
    Location
    Chicago, IL, USA
    Posts
    4,848
    Last Online

    10.29.09 @ 12:50 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveWalkinIn
    He might think its cool now, but what's he going to think in 15 years when she's pushing 60 and doesn't want to screw anymore. And even if she did, it would probably be sick. I say it lasts until Demi Moore starts to display the ravages of age.
    Dude, that relationship will be over in 5 years.
    CHICAGO WHITE SOX - 2005 WORLD CHAMPIONS

    The Chicago White Sox (1901-present) - The Original SOX - Proof

    The Boston Americans (1901)
    The Boston Somersets (1902)
    The Boston Pilgrims (1903-1906)
    The Boston Red Sox (1907-present) - Proof

    The Pilgrims/Americans/Somersets whatever you want to call them, have NEVER displayed "SOX" anywhere on their caps, jerseys, or merchandise, therefore they shouldn't be referred to as such. However, the White Sox have used "SOX" since 1912.

    The SOX are in Chicago...we just allow the Pilgrims/Americans/Somersets to use the name.

    2007 Fantasy Football Champion

  9. #9
    Baluchitherium BOMBER's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.13.03
    Age
    43
    Location
    melbourne australia
    Posts
    4,329
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning/FUCK
    Favorite VH Song

    As Is
    Last Online

    08.21.17 @ 12:46 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 15 Times in 6 Posts

    Default

    I'd say she's not planning on having any more kids,just happy with the one she's married.
    E.F.C - 1897
    1901,11,12,23,24,42,46,49,50,62,65,84,85,93
    2000,14.

  10. #10
    Atomic Punk smithjc's Avatar
    Join Date
    04.12.00
    Location
    The US of A
    Posts
    16,463
    Favorite VH Album

    Women & Children First
    Favorite VH Song

    Fools/All things Halenized
    Last Online

    08.04.17 @ 11:33 PM
    Likes
    130
    Liked 29 Times in 14 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOMBER
    I'd say she's not planning on having any more kids,just happy with the one she's married.


    Good one!!
    RIP - Classic Van Halen

    "A lot of people take Van Halen more seriously than we do." The Diamond One



  11. #11
    Eruption blacknblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    10.25.03
    Location
    Mid-America
    Posts
    796
    Favorite VH Album

    OU812
    Favorite VH Song

    Isn't it obvious?
    Last Online

    09.13.06 @ 09:37 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveWalkinIn
    He might think its cool now, but what's he going to think in 15 years when she's pushing 60 and doesn't want to screw anymore. And even if she did, it would probably be sick. I say it lasts until Demi Moore starts to display the ravages of age.
    Wow! Are you serious? She looks better at 40-something than he does at 20-something! Oh, and please let me know how well your dick is working at 40-something. She's close to her peak and so is he. I bet they're having GREAT sex! You may not have noticed this, but women can go forever -- it's the men that seem to go downhill as time passes.

    (Oh, and not that I give two figs about them in particular, but I like to think people who have been in a relationship for a couple of years marry for more than just sex. Maybe Renee and Kenny should have dated longer.)
    Last edited by blacknblue; 09.25.05 at 09:13 PM.
    Honey, I ain't through with you!

    GO ILLINI!!!!!!!

  12. #12
    Atomic Punk ZeoBandit's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.29.02
    Age
    41
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    17,830
    Favorite VH Album

    F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

    Humans Being
    Last Online

    12.14.17 @ 05:57 AM
    Likes
    54
    Liked 40 Times in 29 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    She is still pretty hot. Good for them!
    "What we are dealing with here, is a complete lack of respect for the law" - Jackie Gleason, Smokey and the Bandit

    www.geocaching.com - The site where you are the search engine.

  13. #13
    Atomic Punk Raldo's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.11.00
    Location
    Cromwell, CT USA
    Posts
    17,195
    Favorite VH Song

    Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
    Last Online

    12.15.17 @ 10:50 AM
    Likes
    1,834
    Liked 1,482 Times in 904 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ACK
    So, anyone want to start a betting pool as to how long this union lasts??
    Until she dumps him for someone even younger!!!

    Why does he want to mess with some woman who is 47 and with kids to Bruce Willis. He should be playing the field with some hotties his own age. Soon she will be getting AARP magazines while he will continues to get Playboy and Highlights.
    Remember the Heroes - 9/11/01

    In 2012, the phoenix has risen!!

    "High speed, low drag."

    "Look at all the people here tonight!!!" - 10/5/07, 5/20/08 Mohegan Sun

    Congratulations to Van Halen as part of the Class of 2007 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame!

    Cinco de Cabo @ Foxwoods: "A giant party with live music" - S. Hagar

    got tequila?

    http://keepitaliveforever.com

  14. #14
    Sinner's Swing! Sunya's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.09.01
    Location
    Winter Haven, FL
    Posts
    3,053
    Favorite VH Album

    Balance
    Favorite VH Song

    Girl Gone Bad
    Last Online

    02.10.10 @ 10:42 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blacknblue
    Wow! Are you serious? She looks better at 40-something than he does at 20-something! Oh, and please let me know how well your dick is working at 40-something. She's close to her peak and so is he. I bet they're having GREAT sex! You may not have noticed this, but women can go forever -- it's the men that seem to go downhill as time passes.

    (Oh, and not that I give two figs about them in particular, but I like to think people who have been in a relationship for a couple of years marry for more than just sex. Maybe Renee and Kenny should have dated longer.)
    I agree with you. I'm 10 years older than my hubby and we've been together 17 years now. And I know my hubby isn't going anywhere now or 20 years from now folks. I've had people ask if he's older than me. So what that's she got 15 on him. You wouldn't be so quick to boo hoo this if he was 15 years older than her. Good for them. She's works hard to keep herself in good shape and he's probably a lot smarter in private than he puts on in public.
    Last edited by Sunya; 09.26.05 at 12:33 PM.
    "Suppose you were an idiot ... And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
    --Mark Twain


    There's no one as smart as a gambler at the track putting thier last $10.00 on the longest shot of the day.

  15. #15
    Baluchitherium loveevhsince79's Avatar
    Join Date
    09.22.04
    Location
    Cols, OH
    Posts
    5,420
    Last Online

    10.23.15 @ 04:49 PM
    Likes
    2
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunya
    I agree with you. I'm 10 years older than my hubby and we've been together 17 years now. And I know my hubby isn't going anywhere now or 20 years from now folks. I've had people ask if he's older than me. So what that's she got 15 on him. You wouldn't be so quick to boo hoo this if he was 15 years older than her. Good for them. She's works hard to keep herself in good shape and he's probably a lot smarter in private than he puts on in public.
    Nicely said Sunya!

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. HELP ON MICHAEL MOORE
    By boatontheriver70 in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11.02.05, 09:24 AM
  2. Dudley Moore dead at 66.....
    By Wolfman in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03.28.02, 03:45 AM
  3. Brian Moore Guitars/Sperzel Locking Tuners
    By TheMightyCopenHalenII in forum Guitar Room
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12.29.01, 12:38 PM
  4. New Gary Moore Disc
    By kpl in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Music Only)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03.22.01, 08:01 PM
  5. gary moore.........oh my god !
    By The Van Baron in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Music Only)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09.28.00, 11:09 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •