Favorite VH Album

dont ask i love em all
    Favorite VH Song

ARE U KIDDING ME
    Last Online

06.16.12 @ 03:16 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Default twins never act this way . do they????????

SEATTLE (Reuters) - A U.S. doctor has sued a Seattle-area newspaper for defamation after it reported he posed as his twin, a gynecologist, to have sex with his brother's patients.

Dennis Momah said the King County Journal defamed him in 2003 when it published an article that said: "Two twin brothers were taking turns having sex with patients on a regular basis without the patients' knowledge that they were two different people."

Momah, who filed the lawsuit in King County Superior Court this week, also sued Harish Bharti, an attorney quoted in the paper who represents six female patients of Charles Momah, Dennis Momah's twin and a gynecologist.

Charles Momah is being sued by some of his former patients, who say that he switched places with Dennis, giving him access to his gynecological patients.

In February, six patients said in a lawsuit that they were sometimes deceived into being seen, examined, operated on and sexually fondled by Dennis Momah, a general practitioner who is not certified in obstetrics and gynecology.

Charles Momah, who had medical practices in two suburbs south of Seattle, has pleaded not guilty to criminal charges of rape, indecent liberties and insurance fraud. That trial is scheduled for October 4.

Dennis Momah, who has not been charged with any crime, said in his lawsuit that the article was "published negligently and with reckless disregard for the truth."

Barbara Morgan, executive editor of the King County Journal, said the newspaper had not been served and did not know the details of Momah's lawsuit.

Dennis Momah's lawyer, Timothy Ford, said the media coverage had ruined his Nigeria-born client's career.

"Right now he's looking for work," Ford said.

Bharti was not immediately available for comment, and phones to Charles Momah's practices were disconnected.

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

judgement day/ me wise magic
    Last Online

06.12.16 @ 07:51 PM
    Liked 15 Times in 11 Posts

Donor

there were a pair of twin brothers that i went to school with , paul and steve(last name withheld) who pulled a stunt like this. paul had joined the navy shortly after high school. he would come home on leave, and after a few weeks his twin steve would go back in paul's place. six months later, steve would come home, and paul would go back to the fleet in steve's place. these guys pulled this off for a good 3 years before they were caught- what got them busted was a difference in their tattoos. paul had full sleeves on his arms, and steve only had a tat on his left forearm- coincidentally, a van halen logo tattoo. they both served time in the brig, and paul was dishonorably discharged from the navy, and has since taken a job as the janitor at the local mall.
    Last edited by sisca; 09.25.05 at 02:50 AM.
    """"\//-/""""

The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!

www.myspace.com/mikesisca

"If ladies want Valentines Day so bad either make Superbowl Sunday an actual holiday or give guys Steak and Blowjob Day and we'll call it even." T.RYAN, sharing thoughts on valentine's day.

" SHUT UP, FAGGOT." - Vinnie Velvet, showing off that sharp wit of his.

DIRTY SANCHEZ- It's not just for breakfast anymore!

“ Originally posted by FORD
    History tells us that oppressive nations build walls to keep people IN, not out.
    (See "Berlin Wall" and "Likud Israel" for examples) ” FORD- when i told him i'd build a wall between the US and Mexico.

then ill build it from the mexican side. -my reply.

Favorite VH Album

The 1 that had that 1 song
    Favorite VH Song

Runaround, MWM, MAM
    Last Online

05.21.17 @ 06:42 PM
    Liked 9 Times in 4 Posts

It's times like these I'm glad I killed my twin...KIDDING...JUST KIDDING.
    "Jesus, that fucker just crawled out of his hen house that was destroyed by the Alabama tornados. Fucking 280mph plus winds sucked the gleam off this bitch and passed it on to a bird in Rhoad Island." - Hurricane Halen 5/3/11 (about my birthday chicken from seenbad)

"Pete is this big, loud muthafucker with a big ass heart, y'all!!!!---------" - Hurricane Halen 9/27/13

"Princess Freckle-Tits hasn't had a good day." LLFHS 7/8/10 (on Lindsay Lohans' legal drama)

http://www.facebook.com/RedRockinMonkeyBoy

CHILDREN OF "THE FOOT" UNITE

Favorite VH Album

CVH minus DD, FUCK, Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Humans Being, 5150
    Last Online

11.18.14 @ 07:57 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

I wish I had a twin
    "Suck a fat one, faggot."
    -MikeL, showing off that sharp wit of his.

"You may recognize some of these chemicals. Let's start with cyanide...The one the Aum Shinrikyo cult attempted to use to commit mass murder in a Tokyo subway in May 1995...The same cyanide produced routinely--1.4 million tons per year--for use in the production of plastics, adhesives, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, and so on. It seems that those who put small amounts of cyanide in subways are terrorists. But those who produce it in mass quantities and contaminate broad reaches of soil, water, and air, killing countless living beings, are not terrorists, but rather capitalists, and are counted among the finest and most powerful people on the planet."

-Derrick Jensen, "What We Leave Behind"

"You know what's weird to me is Christians who are against the death penalty. After all, if it weren't for the death penalty, we wouldn't celebrate Easter!"

-the late, great, Bill Hicks

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

In A Simple Rhyme
    Last Online

08.16.08 @ 03:53 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

It was rumored that the twin girls I went to high school with used to "switch" boyfriends...maybe the b/fs knew and didn't care. The twins were quite pretty.
    Victory Over Violence
    www.vov.com

Soka Gakkai Int'l USA
    http://www.sgi-usa.org/thesgiusa/

Favorite VH Album

CVH minus DD, FUCK, Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Humans Being, 5150
    Last Online

11.18.14 @ 07:57 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by SecretWind
    It was rumored that the twin girls I went to high school with used to "switch" boyfriends...maybe the b/fs knew and didn't care. The twins were quite pretty.
    I dated one half of a set of twins in high school--I wish they would've switched on me! Yowza!!
    Last edited by janthraxx; 09.25.05 at 02:10 PM.
    "Suck a fat one, faggot."
    -MikeL, showing off that sharp wit of his.

"You may recognize some of these chemicals. Let's start with cyanide...The one the Aum Shinrikyo cult attempted to use to commit mass murder in a Tokyo subway in May 1995...The same cyanide produced routinely--1.4 million tons per year--for use in the production of plastics, adhesives, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, and so on. It seems that those who put small amounts of cyanide in subways are terrorists. But those who produce it in mass quantities and contaminate broad reaches of soil, water, and air, killing countless living beings, are not terrorists, but rather capitalists, and are counted among the finest and most powerful people on the planet."

-Derrick Jensen, "What We Leave Behind"

"You know what's weird to me is Christians who are against the death penalty. After all, if it weren't for the death penalty, we wouldn't celebrate Easter!"

-the late, great, Bill Hicks

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen/5150
    Favorite VH Song

RWTD/BoBW
    Last Online

07.20.17 @ 05:17 PM
    Liked 76 Times in 30 Posts

A little more volume in the headphones please.

Favorite VH Album

Women and Children First
    Favorite VH Song

Take Your Whiskey Home
    Last Online

04.05.17 @ 05:40 PM
    Liked 23 Times in 15 Posts

Donor

Twins, Basil, Twins!