Register
    Favorite VH Album

All of them!
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained/ Best of Both Worlds
    Last Online

04.08.16 @ 04:20 PM
    Liked 12 Times in 8 Posts

Default Motley Crue Show-Why Couldn't VH Do This?

Motley Crue's music is so/so with some gems and some shit. But these mothers can throw down live! There Carnival of Sins tour is just freakin awesome visually. Don't get me wrong I would Take VH standing in front of Peavey's/Marshall's and on a stripped down stage with no lights before I would pick Motley, but goddamn these dudes now how to throw a party!! Pyro, laser lighting, explosions flying Tommy Lee's on a cable, strippers, motorcycles and that is just the beginning of this f@#kin show. Imagine Halen in full stride with that kind of production or something like it!!!

The thing I kept thinking was that I know for a fact that Vince and Tommy hate each other. And Mick's all fucked up medical wise, yet they make it work for the greater good. VH need to take a page from bands like these and just learn to work together. Hell, I don't like 3/4 of the people I work with, yet I go to work and am productive and try and get along. WTF? F@#kin rockstar egomaniacs!

Favorite VH Album

Balance,Women & Children First
    Favorite VH Song

Every damn one!
    Last Online

02.02.11 @ 09:19 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Yeah man I hear ya about the work thing. theres so many people I hate yet i try my best to make it a pleasant environment. however, no matter who you are; rock star or just average working class guy... theres always that someone who just gets on your nerves so much and you can't get over it. you obviously don't say anything about it or try to spread shit, but like theres that one person, who, if asked to work a project together you would have to decline. I know I'm like this with at least on person, no matter how professional I try to be, they still get on my nerves. Now put yourselves in Eddie's or Sammy's shoes. I don't know who's side to take here, but it sounds like these guys have really grown to dislike each other, and they stuck it out for a whole tour and not showing a bit of this anger on stage the whole time. and for this I commend them, but after time things go sour and no matter how hard you try, you just can't do it anymore. I'm sure Ed and Sam are feeling that way right now.

Just my two cents, you can blast me all you want and call me an idiot, I'm not trying to start a fight, just lately some personal experiences have made me see things through a different light. Oh and pardon my terrible grammar and spelling haha I'm in a hurry.
    Last edited by bangarang; 09.22.05 at 03:46 PM.
    "Some low life flathead scum infects, the sickness in his eyes reflects, you wonder why your life is screaming, wonder why we're humans being."

Proud Member of the III Brigade.

Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

All of them
    Last Online

08.29.11 @ 12:46 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Well sam and alex VH did say they would take 2005 off. so letís just wait and see what happens in 2006. I know I know I donít want to wait for VH either but hey that was what alex and sam said.
    Live by the VH attitude, die by the VH attitude.
    \mm/\mm/

"What do you wanna do with your life?

I WANNA ROCK!"

Alex Van Halen "THE BEATLES will never get back together and David Lee Roth will never again sing with VAN HALEN."
    the way it should have been link below:
    http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/4...5dd0881lk8.jpg

Top Of The World
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Dreams
    Last Online

05.23.09 @ 06:05 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AJHV
    Well sam and alex VH did say they would take 2005 off. so letís just wait and see what happens in 2006. I know I know I donít want to wait for VH either but hey that was what alex and sam said.

Can you site your reference on this one. From what I know, I thought Alex said they planned to start recording...which obviously has not happened.

Last Online

03.03.15 @ 08:31 PM
    Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Donor

We just had a thread on this here.