Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Banned!
    Last Online

04.29.07 @ 10:37 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

can anyone help me??

I have been posting several things about building my own EVH / Frankie guitar and it seems mabye no one is interested in helping me, did I do somthing wrong? if so let me know, IF not could u help me in starting off, I would like to know about what parts to buy and what not, plus I need some help on a model or style of Strat that I should start ripping apart that would make a nice project, if you can help me, it would be greatly appriciated. The Tone and Sound of this particular guitar I wanna build should be of the Fairwarning Album, I wanna go for that "unchained" sound! if that's possible, not sure if it is, but I hope you guys can help me. please email me with info, thank's alot

Kenny
    Email (grandmasterwizard@netzero.com)

Favorite VH Album

Cover Bands from Pasadena
    Favorite VH Song

Babe Don't leave Me Alone
    Last Online

09.05.15 @ 12:20 PM
    Liked 9 Times in 7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny666
    I have been posting several things about building my own EVH / Frankie guitar and it seems mabye no one is interested in helping me, did I do somthing wrong? if so let me know, IF not could u help me in starting off, I would like to know about what parts to buy and what not, plus I need some help on a model or style of Strat that I should start ripping apart that would make a nice project, if you can help me, it would be greatly appriciated. The Tone and Sound of this particular guitar I wanna build should be of the Fairwarning Album, I wanna go for that "unchained" sound! if that's possible, not sure if it is, but I hope you guys can help me. please email me with info, thank's alot

Kenny
    Email (grandmasterwizard@netzero.com)
    go through the evh replica thread bro then start asking Q's. I don't think you did anything wrong it's just that these Q's have been asked 100's of time hence the sticky thread. good luck man.
    My Band
    Baluchitherium