Favorite VH Album

5150, Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance The Night Away, Dreams
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 03:26 PM
    Liked 34 Times in 10 Posts

Default Ghost?

Here is a video of what we think could be a ghost of some sort. This is in Quicktime format and
    it shows up best if you save it and view it at 200%. This was shot with my sisters camera just
    outside of the Leatherock Hotel in Cherryvale, KS. Watch carefully towards the end of the clip
    specifically between when she says "If there's a spirit" and "Please show us yourself". No one
    walked in front of her while she was shooting the video and yet you see a figure move from
    right to left. Creepy!

Ghost?
    "Viking - last to sleep, first to rise, last to leave, that's how the Nords of old rocked the house." ~ timmac in the 'Texas Linkers' thread talking about yours truly. :-)

Favorite VH Album

Diver Down
    Favorite VH Song

Runnin' With The Devil
    Last Online

07.12.08 @ 04:41 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

It could have been anything that moved across the screen. Sorry, but this made not believe in ghosts.
    Respects.

Favorite VH Album

5150, Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

I wasn't trying to convince anyone that it is a ghost, but it is damn strange! If you don't believe in ghosts, you should spend a week or two in my house. I would bet a pretty fair amount of money that you would believe by the end of your time here.
    "Viking - last to sleep, first to rise, last to leave, that's how the Nords of old rocked the house." ~ timmac in the 'Texas Linkers' thread talking about yours truly. :-)

Middle of Tornado/earthquake alley.... so confused!!!
    Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K
    Favorite VH Song

Poundcake
    Last Online

07.22.17 @ 01:18 PM
    Liked 8 Times in 2 Posts

Donor

Wow.... pretty creepy there! I have never seen any ghosts myself and tend to not believe. Guess I am waiting to actually see something for myself. But when you see things like this, and hear sooo many stories from so many different people you have to think, these people are seeing something. What, I don't know. Viking put this in the paranormal thread too!

Favorite VH Album

Diver Down
    Favorite VH Song

Runnin' With The Devil
    Last Online

07.12.08 @ 04:41 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

I don't believe in ghosts and I would hate to believe. Fuckers scare the shit out of me.

As a kid, I remember watching those Unsolved Mystery shows and then going straight to bed being scared stiff. One of my phobias.
    Respects.

Little Dreamer
    Last Online

09.29.05 @ 10:20 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kevy5150
    I don't believe in ghosts and I would hate to believe. Fuckers scare the shit out of me.

As a kid, I remember watching those Unsolved Mystery shows and then going straight to bed being scared stiff. One of my phobias.
    It was always that creepy theme song that did me in...

Last Online

03.07.10 @ 06:18 AM
    Liked 10 Times in 9 Posts

Look, maybe I'm blind, yet I didn't see anything but darkness.

What the hell am I looking at? Or for?

...craig
    "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man."
    George Bernard Shaw

Last Online

01.13.07 @ 11:34 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chefcraig
    Look, maybe I'm blind, yet I didn't see anything but darkness.
    I think it's just how the sun's hitting my computer, but I don't see anything, either.
    So you broke down, trying to leave town, I broke down crying on your return. You left me feeling hopeful, I'll never see your face again. You made for a bad lover's liver. You stole all the covers and busted my head. You made me such an asshole, I wish we'd never met. I'm tired of being bored. I'm through with the headaches. Hiding my hands that tremble like earthquakes. Under the table, under the daytime sky, Good Fucking Bye- Good Fucking Bye, Alkaline Trio

Favorite VH Album

5150, Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

If you watch it at normal size it's hard if not impossible to see. It is pretty visible if you double the video size though, and it moves from right to left at about the 25, 26 second mark. Watch the windows in the center of the screen and you should see the shape move across. I have to say this again, my sister did not see anything move in front of her while she was filming this.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

You\'re Kidding,right?
    Last Online

05.31.14 @ 08:17 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Well...someone walks in front of the camera.

It would be nice to have a daylight shot from the same perspective to compare it with.

Can I post a link at The Shadowlands?

She should be careful about asking spirits to show themselves. Technically it's an invitation and one might follow her home. I've had something get in my truck with me once. I had been on a photo mission at Fort Ord where I go into the abandoned barracks to get pictures of murals painted inside. When I got back to my truck and got inside I could smell the distictive odor of chewing tobacco and boot polish. I was coming from the passenger seat, so I calmly told it/him that I'd be happy to give him a ride to the front gate but he'd have to get out there. As I drove out I gave him a guided tour of the changes at the base and when I got to the area where the gate used to be I slowed and told him this was his stop. I then pulled onto the highway and by the time I hit 65mph the odor, which had been so strong, vanished.
    "Nothing is ever what it seems but everything is exactly what it is." - B. Banzai

My Blog:

http://axxman300tool.blogspot.com/

http://www.myspace.com/axxman300