Favorite VH Song

You\'re Kidding,right?
    Last Online

05.31.14 @ 08:17 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Default Naked Person Chased By Batman

Nude resident chased by caped crusader
    By Mark Justice and Sean Lavin

Many apartment complexes, both on- and off-campus, offer freshman-only housing. However, some people have questioned whether or not grouping together so many inexperienced college students could ultimately lead to trouble.

These concerns were vividly displayed recently after residents living in the Academic Village reported seeing a nude person leaping from the roof of a freshman resident hall during the wee hours of Sunday morning last week. The naked individual was allegedly being chased by another freshman dressed as Batman.

Academic Village houses mostly freshmen over the summer, and most students say they enjoy the atmosphere created by living with a large group of freshmen - even if they have to endure seeing naked people being chased by Batman from time-to-time.

Pegasus Connection, a local student housing complex, is trying to capitalize on the sense of camaraderie developed in a living situation comprised mostly of freshmen by developing a freshman-only building on the property. However, in the wake of such scandalous behavior by some freshmen, students are wondering if the large concentration of freshmen off campus will be a disaster waiting to happen.

The decision to create such a building resulted from the success of a similar arrangement at the sister Pegasus Pointe apartment complex. "It was something we were able to implement this year that was amazingly popular. Our prospects loved having that option, so we thought we would offer it at Pegasus Connection as well," explained Heather Sizemore, a representative for the property.

According to Sizemore, the building, which features a prime location near the complex's swimming pool and clubhouse, has a lot to offer new students.

"For students that may have been interested in living on campus, but were not able to due to space restrictions, this is a great option for them.

"In this building, they will have a stronger sense of community knowing that not only their roommates, but all of their neighbors, will be experiencing the same things during their first year," Sizemore said.

When questioned about how the new building at Pegasus Connection will differ from on-campus housing, Sizemore made it clear that she hoped it would not.

"The main goal is to make the living environment in this building as similar to living on campus as possible," she said. "Besides the physical location of the building and the layouts of the apartments, we hope that there isn't much difference than living on campus."

With reports of Batman running about UCF's Academic Village in pursuit of unexpected naked visitors, some students are wondering exactly how this atmosphere will transfer to an off-campus location.

Shannon Meyer, a peer mentor with the LEAD Scholars Program, spent her first year at UCF in a freshman-only building offered exclusively to LEAD students. Meyer reflects fondly on how living in LEAD housing made it easy to meet people in a new place, and stimulated her academic success at UCF.

However, Meyer also harbors concerns about the all-freshman atmosphere

"Complexes such as LEAD and Honors Housing work well because the freshmen are generally more mature," she said. "Putting together a bunch of young kids who are free from parental supervision for the first time could be a dangerous combination. Because Pegasus Connection is off campus, many freshman will probably be more daring than if they lived on campus, where the consequences could be greater.

"If freshmen are running around naked on campus, I can only imagine what they will do off campus!"

Although the exploits of freshmen off campus may be a question of speculation, one UCF freshman provided the Future with a first-hand account of what took place early last Sunday morning.

Freshman Brandon Male said he was standing in the Academic Village courtyard between the Nike and Hercules housing complexes when he saw a naked male jump off of the roof of the Nike Activity Center.

"It was at least an 8-foot drop," Male said. "He jumped off ... and was rolling around naked on the ground."

After picking himself up, the nude jumper started running around the courtyard while another prankster dressed as Batman followed him in hot pursuit, Male said.

"[Batman] was running after the naked guy," Male said. "They were following each other, and they ran past us like three times in the courtyard."

Male said the dynamic duo began running through the fountain located in the courtyard between the Nike and Hercules housing complexes and that ultimately the nudist started swimming in a larger, deeper fountain inside the Nike housing community.

Nate Green, another resident of Academic Village, also said he witnessed the pair in the Nike fountain.

After running through the small fountain between the two complexes, Green said, "They then ran back over into Nike and jumped into the fountain and swam a lap around it."

Male didn't believe the pranksters should be punished for the episode and reasoned that they "were just trying to have a little fun." Male did suspect, however, the individual "must have been drunk as hell" in order to leap off the top of a building naked.

Another UCF freshman starting classes this fall has concerns about the type of behavior an all-freshman building off campus might facilitate.

When asked about the unexpected appearance of Batman on campus, and the concerns other students have about the freshman-only building, Nicole Bamberski replied with a satirical grin that, "I think an all-freshman atmosphere would be a lot of fun. In fact, I have my Cat Woman outfit all ready."
    "Nothing is ever what it seems but everything is exactly what it is." - B. Banzai

My Blog:

http://axxman300tool.blogspot.com/

http://www.myspace.com/axxman300

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
    Last Online

07.09.11 @ 09:31 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Holy shrinkage, Batman!
    Bobby Cohn: Who's going to be at Waynestock?
    Wayne Campbell: Um, uh...Aerosmith & Pearl Jam!
    Garth Algar: Ha ha ha ha ho!
    Bobby: Who else?
    Garth: Uh, me...and...and Wayne...
    Wayne: ...and uh...VAN HALEN!!!
    Garth: Wow. Van Halen. Who else?
    Bobby: Yeah, who else?
    Wayne: Uh, an old man fashioning a kayak out of a log?

- Wayne's World 2

"God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time." - Robin Williams

"Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential." - Winston Churchill

Favorite VH Album

Have a soft spot for F*U*C*K
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained/Mine All Mine
    Last Online

08.25.17 @ 05:45 PM
    Liked 30 Times in 11 Posts

Donor

OLO!!!!
    ****Texas - Home Of My Heart****

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

judgement day/ me wise magic
    Last Online

06.12.16 @ 07:51 PM
    Liked 15 Times in 11 Posts

Donor

damn! why cant i be involved in some goofy shit like this? im gettin a spiderman suit and im gonna chase around a naked midget!!
    """"\//-/""""

The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!

www.myspace.com/mikesisca

"If ladies want Valentines Day so bad either make Superbowl Sunday an actual holiday or give guys Steak and Blowjob Day and we'll call it even." T.RYAN, sharing thoughts on valentine's day.

" SHUT UP, FAGGOT." - Vinnie Velvet, showing off that sharp wit of his.

DIRTY SANCHEZ- It's not just for breakfast anymore!

“ Originally posted by FORD
    History tells us that oppressive nations build walls to keep people IN, not out.
    (See "Berlin Wall" and "Likud Israel" for examples) ” FORD- when i told him i'd build a wall between the US and Mexico.

then ill build it from the mexican side. -my reply.

Favorite VH Album

Women and Children First
    Favorite VH Song

Somebody Get Me a Doctor
    Last Online

03.10.14 @ 08:22 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

this is the funniet thing i have read all summer. really brings the srag down when i start school tuesday...
    [On the House Un-American Activities Committee] "They'll nail anyone who ever scratched his ass during the National Anthem."- Humphrey Bogart
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done".- George Carlin
    "I just think people should be very free with sex. They should draw the line at goats." - Elton John
    "I'm just trying to figure out why you don’t have any clothes on," the deputy said.

"Me too," Krauss replied.

"Don’t forget! One sperm can ruin your whole day!"

Favorite VH Album

OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Isn't it obvious?
    Last Online

09.13.06 @ 09:37 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Freshmen. Beer. First time away from home. Damn! I miss that!
    Honey, I ain't through with you!

GO ILLINI!!!!!!!

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 01:36 AM
    Liked 84 Times in 35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by stilleddiesangel
    OLO!!!!
    It was a imposter, I swear!!!
    ((Just My Two Cents))
    And thats about what its worth.

Favorite VH Album

CVH minus DD, FUCK, Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Humans Being, 5150
    Last Online

11.18.14 @ 07:57 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Ah, that brings back dorm memories....
    "Suck a fat one, faggot."
    -MikeL, showing off that sharp wit of his.

"You may recognize some of these chemicals. Let's start with cyanide...The one the Aum Shinrikyo cult attempted to use to commit mass murder in a Tokyo subway in May 1995...The same cyanide produced routinely--1.4 million tons per year--for use in the production of plastics, adhesives, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, and so on. It seems that those who put small amounts of cyanide in subways are terrorists. But those who produce it in mass quantities and contaminate broad reaches of soil, water, and air, killing countless living beings, are not terrorists, but rather capitalists, and are counted among the finest and most powerful people on the planet."

-Derrick Jensen, "What We Leave Behind"

"You know what's weird to me is Christians who are against the death penalty. After all, if it weren't for the death penalty, we wouldn't celebrate Easter!"

-the late, great, Bill Hicks

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

Humans Being
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 06:12 AM
    Liked 40 Times in 29 Posts

Donor

That's awesome! Maybe the nude person was Robin?
    "What we are dealing with here, is a complete lack of respect for the law" - Jackie Gleason, Smokey and the Bandit

www.geocaching.com - The site where you are the search engine.

Favorite VH Album

Have a soft spot for F*U*C*K
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained/Mine All Mine
    Last Online

08.25.17 @ 05:45 PM
    Liked 30 Times in 11 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by OLO
    It was a imposter, I swear!!!
    Which one.. Batman or the naked person.. you fit either description...
    ****Texas - Home Of My Heart****

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

04.01.11 @ 07:59 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blacknblue
    Freshmen. Beer. First time away from home. Damn! I miss that!
    You mean Fresh meat. Those were the days...
    Stupid is forever, ignorance can be fixed.
    False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul with evil.
    Compassion is the basis of all morality.
    The stupid neither forgive nor forget; the naive forgive and forget; the wise forgive but do not forget.
    www.myspace.com/getracefan8