Favorite VH Album

Have a soft spot for F*U*C*K
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained/Mine All Mine
    Last Online

08.25.17 @ 05:45 PM
    Liked 30 Times in 11 Posts

Donor

Video Threat....London Bomber declared British civilians are legitimate targets.

Video of 7/7 ringleader blames foreign policy

Vikram Dodd and Richard Norton-Taylor
    Friday September 2, 2005
    The Guardian

The man believed to be the ringleader of the July 7 bombing attacks appeared last night in a video claiming the killing of 52 people was directly linked to Tony Blair's foreign policy and promising Britain would suffer more suicide attacks.
    British-born Mohammad Sidique Khan, from West Yorkshire, said civilians were legitimate targets because of the policies of the UK government, a reference to Iraq and Palestine.

He said: "We are at war and I am a soldier. Now you too will taste the reality of this situation."

The video of the one-time classroom assistant was broadcast by the Arabic news channel al-Jazeera, which followed Khan's video with one of Ayman al-Zawahiri, the second in command of al-Qaida.
    Comments from Khan and al-Zawahiri suggest that the terrorist network was more involved in the attacks than western intelligence and analysts had previously thought.

Both tapes seemed to amount to al-Qaida claiming responsibility for the July 7 attacks, and thus potentially more potent than thought after four years of the war on terror.

Prior to the broadcast, counter-terrorism officials had believed the attacks might have been motivated by al-Qaida ideology, but that was the limit of the influence of the network headed by Osama bin Laden.

The tape was produced by the al-Sahab video production house, used by al-Qaida for its earlier propaganda videos.

If the claims are correct then the gap of knowledge of Islamist terrorism among British law enforcement is even bigger than was previously apparent.

Khan, 30, killed himself and six others when he exploded a bomb aboard a train at Edgware Road tube station.

In the video he praised Osama bin Laden and the Iraqi insurgency leader Abu Musab al-Zarqawi as "heroes".

He appeared wearing an olive green jacket, a red and white chequered scarf tied around his forehead, clutching pen and glancing at notes.

His location could not be discerned from the tape, but his brief talk was cogent as he justified the attacks that injured 750 of his fellow citizens, some of whom were maimed and are still in hospital.

Speaking in his Yorkshire accent, he said: "Our words have no impact upon you, therefore I'm going to talk to you in a language that you understand. Our words are dead until we give them life with our blood."

The rhetoric he used was not new, but it was calibrated to touch on sore points about western policy felt by Muslims bitterly opposed to violence.

The bombings of three tube trains and one bus were because the British government continued to commit "atrocities" against Muslims, Khan said.

He said: "Your democratically elected governments continuously perpetuate atrocities against my people and your support of them makes you directly responsible, just as I am directly responsible for protecting and avenging my Muslim brothers and sisters.

"Until we feel security, you will be our target. Until you stop the bombing, gassing, imprisonment and torture of my people, we will not stop this fight."

Warning more indiscriminate violence was to come, Khan, who was married with a young child, said: "I and thousands like me are forsaking everything for what we believe."

In his video, al-Zawahiri, speaking with a gun in the background, said a truce offered by Bin Laden in 2004 had been spurned by western governments and he attacks on London were a result of the "insolence of your governments", according to al-Jazeera's translation.

"I talk to you today about the blessed London battle, which came as a slap to the face of the tyrannical, Crusader British arrogance," al-Zawahiri said. "It's a sip from the glass that the Muslims have been drinking from."

In a warning to all Israelis and countries that joined the international forces in Iraq and Afghanistan, al-Zawahiri said: "The lands and interests of the states that took part in the aggression on Palestine, Iraq and Afghanistan are considered targets for us, so anybody who seeks peace should stay away from these states.

"Blair has brought catastrophes to his people in the middle of the capital, and will bring more, God willing, because he is still fooling his people and insisting and stubbornly treating them like ignorant fools when he keeps repeating that what happened in London has nothing to do with the crimes he has committed in Palestine, Afghanistan and Iraq."

He mocked British Muslims who condemned the attacks. "We tell them treatment in kind is just," he said.

Vowing further attacks, Bin Laden's right-hand man appeared to celebrate making the four British Muslims who committed mass murder against their own citizens of all faiths, vowing al-Qaida will "explode volcanoes" of anger in western countries.

The deputy chief editor of al-Jazeera, Ayman Gaballah, said the Qatar based channel received the tape yesterday by means it would not discuss. The tape was 15 minutes long and contained several clips of fighting in Iraq and the Palestinian territories.

Scotland Yard said it would study the tape.

It's worthy to note that this sick fucker keeps saying "your goverment" etc.. like him and his family were not British citizens. Ironic that his daughter will have been born in a British hospital at the expense of the National Heath Service.. ie no cost to him... will be educated at a British school like he was... at no cost to him... and we will, of course will look after his widow and child after his martyrdom!!!

Damn, we must be real bastards!!

What it boils down to is, because we voted Blair back in again after Iraq, we are responsible for the lost lives of his "brothers and sister" and we must pay!!!

I hope this piece of shit rots in hell!!
    ****Texas - Home Of My Heart****

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Favorite VH Album

Women & Children First
    Favorite VH Song

Fools/All things Halenized
    Last Online

08.04.17 @ 11:33 PM
    Liked 29 Times in 14 Posts

Donor

Wow, the way these people think (?) is just mind-boggling.

I agree totally with your frustrations about this SEA.

What an f'd up world we live in.
    RIP - Classic Van Halen

"A lot of people take Van Halen more seriously than we do." The Diamond One

Favorite VH Album

Last Online

12.05.17 @ 03:19 AM
    Liked 49 Times in 30 Posts

Channel 4 last night showed a drama-documentary on the Balkan Street bombers who killed and maimed dozens of people in London between 1974 and 1975. These IRA terrorists regarded just about anyone in London as a legitimate target just as these new scumbags do. I was struck by the parallels between then and now, and most of all the futility and waste of it. The IRA killed thousands and acheived nothing for more than 25 years other than bloodshed. The Islamic bombers will acheive nothing other than feeding hatred for innocent muslims.
    HERE AND GONE by Haylen Beck (Stuart Neville writing as...) - "It doesn't get better than this." - Lee Child, "Highly recommended." - Harlan Coben, "Cancel all your plans and settle in for the ride." - Ruth Ware, "This is a book that lives up to the buzz." - Alafair Burke

Summer 2017 UK & North America

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Unchained/Mine All Mine
    Last Online

Donor

Sadly, this will delight the racist faction.. BNP etc.. and frighten a lot of people!!

.......... me included... they were from my town.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Favorite VH Song

Ain\'t talkin bout love
    Last Online

07.19.17 @ 06:26 PM
    Liked 30 Times in 12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by stilleddiesangel
    Sadly, this will delight the racist faction.. BNP etc.. and frighten a lot of people!!

.......... me included... they were from my town.
    Wekcome to the infidel club
    Know Roth
    Know Van Halen

No Roth
    No Van Halen

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 10:08 PM
    Liked 84 Times in 35 Posts

Sure are a lot of fucked up people in this world.
    ((Just My Two Cents))
    And thats about what its worth.

Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Girl Gone Bad
    Last Online

02.10.10 @ 10:42 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

SEA it never fails to amaze me how these people think. To think it is ok to kill innocents is beyond me. Like you said he's a British citizen for crying in the beer and now him wants to destroy the the people that gave his family and him everything.

I don't think the British government should take care of the families of the terroists that did the bombing. If the terrorists are citizens and they kill themselves like the others did, it should be made it clear that it is treason and will not take care of his family after his death. Send they back to holy land let al-Qaida take care of his survivors.
    "Suppose you were an idiot ... And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
    --Mark Twain

There's no one as smart as a gambler at the track putting thier last $10.00 on the longest shot of the day.

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Unchained/Mine All Mine
    Last Online

Donor

Please excuse me mods, but I had to just stick this in here as there are two many horribly sad threads at the moment. I just want to remember the children of Beslam one year on.

I found this web page, and for those who wish to, take a moment to read it and remember too. I know it's hard to do at a time of great crisis in the US, but I know the compassion of the people on these boards knows no bounds, and these lost children should not be forgotten.

Thank you.

Children of Beslam Sept 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]