Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube

03.29.06 @ 12:41 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default Another RD story

I don't know if this has been posted already (I didn't see it):
    Ioannis speaks in-depth about his classic art career in a new interview with Classic Rock Revisited. The artist has created works for King Crimson, Deep Purple, Blue Oyster Cult, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Styx, Allman Brothers, Yngwie Malmsteen, Dokken, Slaughter, Quiet Riot, Warrant, Extreme, Jean Luc Ponty, Supultura, Biohazard, The Tubes, Overkill, Van Zant, Skid row, Dream Theater, Fates Warning and George Thorogood and the Destroyers to name a few.

Ioannis on Extreme - "We spent a fortune on Three Sides and even flew crews and photographers to Ft. Lauderdale where the band was recording. We rented Corvettes for Christ's sakes! The cover got the same mixed response that the band did, although I liked the album. A paranoid management was looking for answers at the time and blamed our cover for the bands misfortunes."

Ray Daniels? Paranoid? Who woulda thunk?
    "You guys never forced your babysitter to put her dirty feet all over your back-bottom while you handled up onto a tattered quilt?" - Fake Greggo
    "I like to put peaches in my panties and dance around until my knees bleed, Chuck." - Fake Billy Tubbs

Last Online

10.21.16 @ 05:49 AM
    Liked 22 Times in 15 Posts

Actually, during the 3 sides time, Arma Andon was Extreme's manager.
    If you like cool, rock music, check out REVERY. We've put out two albums, and an EP. We were signed back in '06 and toured the US (our single Popstar Wedding was all over the radio back then). Our latest album, Adora De Phonic is available on Itunes, Amazon, etc.

Romeo Delight

12.29.12 @ 05:28 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Wierd! 3 sides was there best album by far. I really dug it. Listened to it many times. But I don't see anything special about the cover art.