Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Favorite VH Album

All (Yes, even "VH 3").
    Favorite VH Song

All (except "How Many Say I")
    Last Online

08.31.17 @ 07:33 PM
    Liked 31 Times in 11 Posts

Default If I see or hear any more one sided interviews...

...from Sammy Hagar and about everything is Eddie's fault, blah, blah, blah, I'm going to start doing something I never thought I'd do, which is of course start bashing Sammy for his juvenile and immature behavior (can anyone else sense a recurrence of LSD for Sam?).

Eddie Van Halen may be a lot of things but at least he's not publicly slamming Sammy in regard to anything from the 2004 tour. Since the end of the tour Sammy and Michael Anthony have kind of made it a point to knock Ed whenever they can.

So sad. With Sammy spewing his opinion and rhetoric about how "Ed has to change", "I don't get along with Ed anymore", etc. I'm really starting to miss Dave and his easy going attitude. Any other pro-Sammy folks out there feeling the same?
    Last edited by atomicpunk5150; 08.05.05 at 08:11 PM.
    "Question is,not does love exist,but when,she leaves,where she goes. I got a feeling she don't know either. Wait like the wind,watch where she blows..."

Favorite VH Album

Diver Down
    Favorite VH Song

Runnin' With The Devil
    Last Online

07.12.08 @ 04:41 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

I don't think us VH fans know the full story of what was going down on the road between the guys so I can't take sides. But Eddie hasn't been opening his mouth because he noodles around at home. He isn't in front of the spotlight like Sam is. Otherwise I'm sure he would ramble about it.
    Respects.

Sinner's Swing! 79th and Sunset's Avatar
    Last Online

10.22.17 @ 12:35 PM
    Liked 16 Times in 4 Posts

Premium Member

We probably wont hear much at all from either of them Halen bros.

It'll be a long time. Too bad.

Sinner's Swing!
    Last Online

12.12.16 @ 10:22 AM
    Liked 10 Times in 7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kevy5150
    I don't think us VH fans know the full story of what was going down on the road between the guys so I can't take sides. But Eddie hasn't been opening his mouth because he noodles around at home. He isn't in front of the spotlight like Sam is. Otherwise I'm sure he would ramble about it.
    Bullshit, Sammy has a big mouth and he is just trying to get more press at Ed's expense.

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

02.20.07 @ 03:36 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TOM_5150
    Bullshit, Sammy has a big mouth and he is just trying to get more press at Ed's expense.
    Bingo. The world doesn't give a shit about fatboy's loser shows or his stupid tequila...so he badmouths the entire reason Sam actually turned a profit last year, just so a few more people are actually aware that he's playing any gigs.

Sam has proved, once again, that he's the most classless frontmen in history.

Ed, clean yourself up and get the original band back together again. And let's just forget that the fat cheesehead ever existed. The fans and the radio have forgotten the last five albums. Now let's acknowledge the first six and also make a bit more good new music.
    "I had a girl beating on my hotel door all night...She was screaming, crying. Finally, I said, 'What the hell'...and I let her out!"- DLR

Favorite VH Album

Diver Down
    Favorite VH Song

Runnin' With The Devil
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Rikk
    Bingo. The world doesn't give a shit about fatboy's loser shows or his stupid tequila...so he badmouths the entire reason Sam actually turned a profit last year, just so a few more people are actually aware that he's playing any gigs.

Ed, clean yourself up and get the original band back together again. And let's just forget that the fat cheesehead ever existed. The fans and the radio have forgotten the last five albums. Now let's acknowledge the first six and also make a bit more good new music.
    No way we will see Roth with VH again. Just listen to Roth's new radio gig if you wanna hear more of him because that's as close as you'll ever get. Sad but true.

Keep the lame Sammy smashing somewhere else. Don't make this a Dave vs. Sam.
    Respects.

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

No way we will see Roth with VH again. Just listen to Roth's new radio gig if you wanna hear more of him because that's as close as you'll ever get. Sad but true.

Keep the lame Sammy smashing somewhere else. Don't make this a Dave vs. Sam.
    This isn't a Dave vs. Sam. I'm just tired of hearing Sam now bitch about Ed right after he made all his money. And to bitch about the ticket prices? He's only doing that a year after the gigs. And only because he only got salary anyway.

What a prick.
    "I had a girl beating on my hotel door all night...She was screaming, crying. Finally, I said, 'What the hell'...and I let her out!"- DLR

Favorite VH Album

Chickenfoot III
    Favorite VH Song

Different Devil
    Last Online

11.30.17 @ 11:15 AM
    Liked 340 Times in 184 Posts

Donor

No shit. That fat friggin' loser just canceled an August 20 date. Stupid loser. Like anyone would wanna see that crap.
    Sammy did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    Michael did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    --------------------------
    IAMA I am a stage hand for big mainstream artists. (self.IAmA)

Q: who was the biggest douche that you have worked with?

A: Eddie Van Halen hands down he threatened all the stage hands that if we wernt all pushed to the side when he got off stage that he would "bash our faces in"

Now the new David-Lee-Roth-Van Halen album, “Tokyo Dome In Concert,” is available for purchase, and it’s super, super, super, super, super, super, crazy bad. - Doug Elfman

Favorite VH Album

Diver Down
    Favorite VH Song

Runnin' With The Devil
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

This isn't a Dave vs. Sam. I'm just tired of hearing Sam now bitch about Ed right after he made all his money. And to bitch about the ticket prices? He's only doing that a year after the gigs. And only because he only got salary anyway.

What a prick.
    I can understand that. It's good there was no bitching while on the road in 2004 considering it would have put the tour in jeopardy. And cause a lot of fans to get pissed who been waiting years for a tour.

The ticket prices were fucking high you gotta admit.
    Respects.

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I can understand that. It's good there was no bitching while on the road in 2004 considering it would have put the tour in jeopardy. And cause a lot of fans to get pissed who been waiting years for a tour.

The ticket prices were fucking high you gotta admit.
    Yeah. But I didn't go...I don't like that line-up.

But I think it's pretty sad that during interviews last summer, he hyped up the tour and then now that he's made his money, he's hyping up how much the fans were ripped off...

Favorite VH Album

All (Yes, even "VH 3").
    Favorite VH Song

All (except "How Many Say I")
    Last Online

08.31.17 @ 07:33 PM
    Liked 31 Times in 11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TOM_5150
    Unfortunately TOM I have to agree with you. Last year Sammy was hyping the whole tour up for all it was worth. And now because he didn't like Ed's attitude or behavior or maybe it was really because Ed chose to drink "Smoking Loon" instead of "Cabo Wabo" Tequila. All I know is that Sammy's bitching and mudslinging is fucked up, plain , clean and simple.

And while I'm at it let me just say, Hey Sam, at least Gene Simmons is up front about milking his fans for all he can get. You say you never wanted the ticket prices to be as high as they were...Hmmm, wasn't it your manager who orchestrated the 2004 tour?

And very few people care about his shows with the Wabos (the same goes for DLR's solo dates as well). If he doesn't get along with Ed it can't all be Ed's fault, Sammy is part of the problem too and they will never find a middlke ground between them if they don't sit down (with a mediator) and get out all of the old shit and settle it once and for all.
    Last edited by atomicpunk5150; 08.06.05 at 10:39 AM.
    "Question is,not does love exist,but when,she leaves,where she goes. I got a feeling she don't know either. Wait like the wind,watch where she blows..."

Favorite VH Album

Tabula Rasa
    Last Online

09.26.16 @ 10:54 AM
    Liked 4 Times in 2 Posts

Their contract is over, ed told sam he doesn't want to continue with him, now ed's in touch with DLR.
    Sammy's angry because he really believed to do something big with VH, now he knows it will happen with DLR, and he will soon be forgot by VH fan...
    Oh: the next big project of VH with DLR is to release a new best of...
    Be ready for my new amp "III OSIS" produced by H^3 in stores soon [that was funny in 2006]

http://myspace.com/danielbacic ...actually not anymore

www.bacic-tech.com ...gone
    www.viba-sas.it ...website of my old company... gone.

Favorite VH Album

1984/OU812
    Favorite VH Song

5150/Crossing Over
    Last Online

02.06.17 @ 05:47 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

The bottom line is that all of 'em are full of shit. If Eddie was to do an interview today, it would almost sound word for word to when Sammy left the first time (i.e. poor work ethic, not a team player, I've been sober for ten years, blah, blah, blah) I don't know which one I would like more -- a new Van Halen record or a straight up honest interview from the brothers. It doesn't matter because neither one is gonna happen.

Top Of The World
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Sinner's Swing
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 04:31 PM
    Liked 9 Times in 5 Posts

Maybe Eddie isn't responding to Sam's comments because they are largely true!!! Doesn't anyone else find it coincidental(at the very least...) that every time there is a rift in the Van Halen camp the finger seems to inevitabley be pointed at Ed!? Maybe, just maybe there is more to this than Lead Singer Disease....it's another disease altogether, it's called alcoholism!! If Sam is so full of shit etc. then why has Mike continued to play with him? If Sammy was just blowing hot air, then I'm sure Mike would speak up but if anything, the few interviews I've read with Mike seem to verify everything that Sammy is saying...How many people on the inside have to speak up before some people will believe that right now Eddie is in desperate need of some help and not some poor guy that everyone is taking potshots at for no reason?

Favorite VH Album

OU812
    Favorite VH Song

When It's Love
    Last Online

11.22.16 @ 06:52 AM
    Liked 9 Times in 3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ravid dee loth
    Maybe Eddie isn't responding to Sam's comments because they are largely true!!! Doesn't anyone else find it coincidental(at the very least...) that every time there is a rift in the Van Halen camp the finger seems to inevitabley be pointed at Ed!? Maybe, just maybe there is more to this than Lead Singer Disease....it's another disease altogether, it's called alcoholism!! If Sam is so full of shit etc. then why has Mike continued to play with him? If Sammy was just blowing hot air, then I'm sure Mike would speak up but if anything, the few interviews I've read with Mike seem to verify everything that Sammy is saying...How many people on the inside have to speak up before some people will believe that right now Eddie is in desperate need of some help and not some poor guy that everyone is taking potshots at for no reason?

I could'nt have said it better myself. There is a pattern starting to emerge in concerns to EVH, from what people who have been around him say, the man is in a bad place with his drinking. I for one could give two shits about a new VH album, I for one would like to hear about a clean and sober EVH, more than a new VH album!
    Up Front Fanatics.......................................... .................................................. .........................................I never met a man does'nt owe somebody somethin

"They had me at fuck off".....Track 5 talking bout Glenn and Seenbad when he first posted at the links!