Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast
    Middle of Tornado/earthquake alley.... so confused!!!
    Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K
    Favorite VH Song

Poundcake
    Last Online

07.22.17 @ 01:18 PM
    Liked 8 Times in 2 Posts

Donor

Default Paranormal thread.....

Before the other board got messed up there was a paranormal discussion going on. I think SEA had talked about going over to some haunted place. How did that go SEA? Anyway, what are your thoughts on ghosts and paranormal activity? Anyone have any real life ghost stories? I was watching the travel channel the other day and they had the story of Lorreta Lynn (SP? Im not a country lover sorry) Anyway it was pretty interesting. She told how her old plantation home was haunted by ghosts from the civil war. She also talked about how she can sometimes see things before they happen. Never knew that about her!

Favorite VH Album

1984 / 5150
    Favorite VH Song

the ones with ed on them.
    Last Online

07.20.17 @ 02:42 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Just fodder for discussion or further research but I have this book...KEWL stuff:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...glance&s=books

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"20 minutes (late to work)? Shit. Last year I woke up three weeks too late.
    My advice is to go for the alien abduction story. Look bemused, dishevelled and on the verge of tears as you recount your story of intrusive and degrading medical tests.
    Worked for me anyway. I still have colleagues asking me what it is like to fuck a green womanoid with seventeen breasts.
    Alternatively just walk in and inform everyone that alcoholism is indeed a disease and that they should be less judgemental and perhaps a little more supportive."
    - graeme on the addiction to this place.

"something tells me that after the nuclear holocaust, there'll be twinkies, cockroaches, and a dave vs. sammy argument going on somewhere".
    - han valen, 6.11.04

"in my best "saw" scary movie voice: "oh, yes, there will be beagles."
    - hatchetforce, 6.7.06

Favorite VH Album

Women And Children First
    Favorite VH Song

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

08.30.06 @ 10:32 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Last Online

12.15.17 @ 03:31 PM
    Liked 1,617 Times in 994 Posts

Donor

Coast to Coast gets some strange folk on the phone. Often entertaining.

Last Online

01.13.07 @ 11:34 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I was big into ghosts last year. I think I read 2 or 3 books about them, pretty intresting! There's this place near here called Frozen and it's an old abandond (sp?) orphanage/boarding school (don't remember which) ran by Catholics. The story is that, in the 30s, there was supposed to be a big tornado coming towards them, so all the teachers and care-takers took the kids to the basement and locked everything up. It turns out that there wasn't a tornado after all, but a flood. Everyone stayed down there for a while and didn't know there was a flood coming. When they found out, it was too late and the creeks and rivers near it flooded over and was soon pouring into the basement where everyone was at. It only took a few hours for the entire place to be filled with water, drowning all the teachers and students. You can sneek onto the old property Frozen is on and walk around. Sometimes (but not all the time), you can go into the basement and, if you look on the ceiling, there are scratch marks from where the childern tried to escape when the room was full of water. I personally havn't been to Frozen yet, but I know tons of people who have. One of my friends took a video camera and filmed the trip in there and she said there were weird noices in it, like someone was yelling for help. I can't wait to go there and/or see the video!

BTW, TP, you spelt Loretta's name right. I can't call myself an Eastern Kentuckian without knowing that.
    So you broke down, trying to leave town, I broke down crying on your return. You left me feeling hopeful, I'll never see your face again. You made for a bad lover's liver. You stole all the covers and busted my head. You made me such an asshole, I wish we'd never met. I'm tired of being bored. I'm through with the headaches. Hiding my hands that tremble like earthquakes. Under the table, under the daytime sky, Good Fucking Bye- Good Fucking Bye, Alkaline Trio

Last Online

02.08.16 @ 08:00 PM
    Liked 3 Times in 1 Post

You all should check out Ghost hunters on si fi tomorrow at 9.
    http://forums.fametracker.com/uploads/post-1-1098607146.jpg

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 01:36 AM
    Liked 84 Times in 35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Van Squalen
    Coast to Coast gets some strange folk on the phone. Often entertaining.

I like that show. They do get some nut jobs on from time to time but some of the stuff is pretty creepy.
    ((Just My Two Cents))
    And thats about what its worth.

Favorite VH Album

FUCK
    Favorite VH Song

Top Of the World
    Last Online

04.23.17 @ 12:14 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OLO
    I like that show. They do get some nut jobs on from time to time but some of the stuff is pretty creepy.
    I enjoy listening to that show as well, show was better back when Art Bell hosted it full time, but it's fun listening to them talk about UFO's and when they have open phone lines, man there are some folks out there that are "cuckoo for cocoa puffs"

Last Online

12.15.17 @ 03:31 PM
    Liked 1,617 Times in 994 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by OLO
    Indeed. George keeps the freaks in line most of the time. There really is so much unknown in this world.

Middle of Tornado/earthquake alley.... so confused!!!
    Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K
    Favorite VH Song

Poundcake
    Last Online

07.22.17 @ 01:18 PM
    Liked 8 Times in 2 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by steveo56
    You all should check out Ghost hunters on si fi tomorrow at 9.

Yeah I like that show, but I still have a hard time believing in these kinds of things. I think I would have to experience it before I could actually believe it. I would like to hear some real life ghost or UFO experiences.

Favorite VH Album

Women and Children First
    Favorite VH Song

Somebody Get Me a Doctor
    Last Online

03.10.14 @ 08:22 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

i forget where but new jersey has a few sites....been to some, but there is this haunted nun sanctuary... i have never been, but according to my mom, who has been there twice, there is a very heavy ghostly population there...
    Last edited by avhevhmashdlr; 08.02.05 at 08:25 PM.
    [On the House Un-American Activities Committee] "They'll nail anyone who ever scratched his ass during the National Anthem."- Humphrey Bogart
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done".- George Carlin
    "I just think people should be very free with sex. They should draw the line at goats." - Elton John
    "I'm just trying to figure out why you donít have any clothes on," the deputy said.

"Me too," Krauss replied.

"Donít forget! One sperm can ruin your whole day!"

Favorite VH Album

5150, Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance The Night Away, Dreams
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 03:26 PM
    Liked 34 Times in 10 Posts

Shortly after I moved into this house, I had someone walking across my bed early in the morning. I looked up and expected to see my niece, who was living with me at the time, but didn't see anyone there. The strange thing is that the footsteps didn't stop, and kept coming right up from the bottom of the bed up near my head, with the last step making a distinct impression right next to my head, and here's the part that's kind of freaky, it went through my arm and left the impression under my arm. The strange thing about it, is it didn't really freak me out that much. I've had dreams that were much worse, believe me.

My most recent was about 2 weeks ago. While I was in the shower, someone tapped me on the back several times. I figured it was my fiancee' but when I turned, no one was there and the shower curtain was still closed. I haven't told her about it yet, I don't want her to freak out or anything.
    "Viking - last to sleep, first to rise, last to leave, that's how the Nords of old rocked the house." ~ timmac in the 'Texas Linkers' thread talking about yours truly. :-)

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Drop Dead Legs
    Last Online

10.16.17 @ 11:43 AM
    Liked 17 Times in 10 Posts

Premium Member

Several years ago I lived in a duplex. The guy(21) who lived in the other half killed himself. About 2 years later I was dating a girl who was into paranormal stuff. I hadn't told her anything about the suicide. One day she was staying w/ me and I had to go to work, leaving her there for 4-5 hours. When I returned, she asked if I had seen anything wierd there before. I hadn't of course.
    She said that I had a "guest" there that was a young man that was not a mean ghost. I told her about the neighbor, and she was sure it was him.
    I never saw or heard anything, ever.

Also, me and the wife stayed at the Driskill Hotel in Austin on our honeymoon. It's supposed to be haunted. Once again, didn't see squat. It was creepy though.
    "Here's to swimmin' with bow legged women."
    Quint- Boat Captain
    --------------------------------------------------

"As God as my witness...I thought turkeys could fly"
    Arthur Carlson- Radio Station GM
    --------------------------------------------------

"I think you're all fucked in the head. We're ten hours from the fucking fun park, and you wanna bail out! Well, I'll tell you something, this is no longer a vacation . . . it's a quest! It's a quest for fun! I'm gonna have fun, and you're gonna have fun! We're all gonna have so much fucking fun we'll need plastic surgery to remove our Goddamn smiles! You'll be whistling Zip-a-dee-doo-da out of your assholes! "
    Clark W. Griswold- Food Additive Designer
    ---------------------------------------------------

VIVA TEXAS LINKERS WEEKEND!
    Round I = Done!
    Round II = Done!
    Round III = Done!
    Round IV = Done!
    Round V = Done!
    Round VI = Done!
    Round VII = Done!
    Round VIII = Done!

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 08:52 AM
    Liked 4,807 Times in 2,454 Posts

Premium Member

I posted some stuff in the Ouija board forum here but its pretty long so I don't want to repost it. However I will put one portion of it here.

I was stationed in Scotland and had a friend who lived out in a mansion in the countryside. About 8 bedrooms and his dad was a hunter so there were all these animal heads and skeletons everywhere. Pretty creepy. Anyway we were doing some improv Ouija board with post it notes and a shot glass (yes it actually worked) around a round table. Anyway a friend and me went to the kitchen to get some food. When we came back my friend had a weird look to him. He pointed in the direction of a stair case and there was an old man standing at the top. A little transparent but mostly full. Then faded away.

We told our friends in the sitting room about it and my friends sister told us to follow her. Took us to the bathroom where they had all these pictures hanging up of various things. She pointed to an old man in one of them and asked if this is who we saw. It was. Guess he used to live there in the early 1900's and was nominated for a Nobel Prize. They would see him from time to time but he never did anything.

Considering that both my friend and I saw the same exact thing, I guess you cannot say it was my imagination.

I have some more stories but will share them later as the thread progresses.

Last Online

12.08.16 @ 03:21 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

supposedly there's a ghost that walks a local road at night. i've never seen it.