Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Favorite VH Album

Women And Children First
    Favorite VH Song

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

08.30.06 @ 10:32 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default August 6th - The American Hiroshima.

Osamas at it again

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=45203

Personally, I think its crap. You'd think those cities would be evac'd by now.

Favorite VH Album

Women And Children First
    Favorite VH Song

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

08.30.06 @ 10:32 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

the classic 6 pack
    Favorite VH Song

hmmm...everybody wants some
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 10:25 AM
    Liked 973 Times in 390 Posts

where's my boy axx?

fuck these towelheads

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

Somebody Get Me A Doctor
    Last Online

08.27.17 @ 09:39 AM
    Liked 185 Times in 105 Posts

The entire world is under potential fire.
    Just go for it!

Favorite VH Album

Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

07.30.17 @ 08:59 PM
    Liked 60 Times in 35 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by Perrott
    Personally, I think its crap. You'd think those cities would be evac'd by now.
    Well, yeah.....consider the source. Check out a little more of that site. "Learn how to battle pro-choicers"? "Proving God's authorship of the bible via fingerprints"???

LowLifeFlatHeadScum

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Your Hacked Nude Photo Here!

Favorite VH Album

The 1 that had that 1 song
    Favorite VH Song

Runaround, MWM, MAM
    Last Online

05.21.17 @ 06:42 PM
    Liked 9 Times in 4 Posts

I'd like to know where in those two articles August 6th was mentioned!??! I didn't see it anywhere. Unless it was in the "G2" bulletin.
    "Jesus, that fucker just crawled out of his hen house that was destroyed by the Alabama tornados. Fucking 280mph plus winds sucked the gleam off this bitch and passed it on to a bird in Rhoad Island." - Hurricane Halen 5/3/11 (about my birthday chicken from seenbad)

"Pete is this big, loud muthafucker with a big ass heart, y'all!!!!---------" - Hurricane Halen 9/27/13

"Princess Freckle-Tits hasn't had a good day." LLFHS 7/8/10 (on Lindsay Lohans' legal drama)

http://www.facebook.com/RedRockinMonkeyBoy

CHILDREN OF "THE FOOT" UNITE

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

You\'re Kidding,right?
    Last Online

05.31.14 @ 08:17 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

We know AQ has been trying to buy nukes and bio/chem weapons. We think if they had them they would have used them already, they sure as hell wouldn't give advance warning.
    "Nothing is ever what it seems but everything is exactly what it is." - B. Banzai

My Blog:

http://axxman300tool.blogspot.com/

http://www.myspace.com/axxman300

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

http://www.homelandsecurityus.com/AmericanHiroshima.asp

The Al Qaeda nuclear fatwa issued in December 2002 by Abu Shihab al-Kandahari is quite explicit and revealing. He begins by saying in Islamic Fatwa religious edict, which this article takes as its own title,

"Thus, you are not mistaken in reading this text. This is the only way to kill the greatest possible number of Americans. The Americans have never experienced a threat like this one. During World War II, America used this [nuclear] weapon twice in three days..."

"Al-Qaeda has in its possession bombs which are called "dirty bombs," and bombs with deadly viruses, which will spread fatal diseases throughout American cities..."

"The coming days will prove that Kaedat el-Jihad [the Al-Qaeda organization] is capable of turning America into a sea of deadly radiation. Yes, we will destroy America and its allies..."

It has long been maintained in private consensus within the intelligence community that Al Qaeda obtained tactical nuclear weapons from the former-Soviet Union sources in central Asia. Al Qaeda number two, Ayman al-Zawahiri is on record saying:

"We sent our people to Moscow, to Tashkent, to other Central Asian states, and they negotiated, and we purchased some suitcase [tactical nuclear] bombs." (Months after September 11, 2001 and six months prior to the "nuclear fatwa" issued by al-Kandahari, in June of 2002, the former Kuwaiti-born Al Qaeda spokesman, Suleiman Abu Gheith, issued the baseline of Al Qaeda's nuclear plan for America, this is the public genesis of the concept of an "American Hiroshima." It is a detailed blueprint of their intentions and must be heeded in the literal sense. Here are the key excerpts from Abu Gheith's three-part "In the Shadow of the Lances:"

"The [premises] on which we base ourselves as an organization, and on which we base our operations and our method of action, are practical and realistic... They are also scientific and [in accordance with] Islamic religious law, and they give us confidence and certainty... In writing them and in [publicly] revealing them, I do not intend to be apologetic for what was done; I lay [these arguments] before you so as to emphasize that we are continuing with our blows against the Americans and the Jews, and with attacking them, both people and installations [so as to stress] that what awaits the Americans will not, Allah willing, be less than what has already happened to them. America must prepare itself; it must go on maximum alert; ...because, Allah willing, the blow will come from where they least expect it..."

"The religious arguments on which we base ourselves in our Jihad against the Americans - the explanations that inspire us with confidence in the triumph of our religion, our belief, and our faith - are many, and this is not the place to enumerate them, as they are included in the books of the sages."

"If by religious law it is permitted to punish a Muslim [for the crime he committed] - it is all the more permitted to punish a Harbi infidel [i.e. he who belongs to Dar Al-Harb 'the domain of disbelief'] in the same way he treated the Muslim."

"We have not reached parity with them. We have the right to kill 4 million Americans - 2 million of them children - and to exile twice as many and wound and cripple hundreds of thousands. Furthermore, it is our right to fight them with chemical and biological weapons, so as to afflict them with the fatal maladies that have afflicted the Muslims because of the [Americans'] chemical and biological weapons."
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

Last Online

12.08.16 @ 03:21 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by voivod
    "We have not reached parity with them. We have the right to kill 4 million Americans - 2 million of them children - and to exile twice as many and wound and cripple hundreds of thousands.
    and this is why we should level the whole Middle East. they don't follow the "rules of engagement" and the Geneva Convention or whatever rules exist for war. they think nothing of hurting children...then let's take care of theirs before they grow up to be nutjobs.

i've said it before...playing by the rules doesn't make us bigger men than them, it makes us suckers.
    Last edited by twonabomber; 07.31.05 at 06:22 PM.

Favorite VH Album

Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

07.30.17 @ 08:59 PM
    Liked 60 Times in 35 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by twonabomber
    and this is why we should level the whole Middle East. ...then let's take care of theirs before they grow up to be nutjobs.
    Sounds familiar....
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Your Hacked Nude Photo Here!

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

Somebody Get Me A Doctor
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by twonabomber
    and this is why we should level the whole Middle East. they don't follow the "rules of engagement" and the Geneva Convention or whatever rules exist for war. they think nothing of hurting children...then let's take care of theirs before they grow up to be nutjobs.

i've said it before...playing by the rules doesn't make us bigger men than them, it makes us suckers.
    They don't follow any rules!
    Why level the entire Middle East? That is a broad statement my friend. Why should we? Give me a good reason to kill everyone in the Middle East.....let me make it simple for you: My brothers wife is a direct descent from the Middle East. She probably has a better education than most of us here. (not slamming anyone, but it is true). Her father is in the Middle East now working for a living and doing people good. He is a rich man and a helpful man. Ya know, those type of people that are trying to help? Soooo, if YOUR bomb goes off and kills him, what would millions of people outside of the Middle East want to do with you?
    I want all terrorists dead, but it doesn't mean a foolish act as you proposed.
    Everyone needs to be more aware of their own surroundings.
    Just go for it!

Last Online

12.08.16 @ 03:21 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

level it so we can put up Middle Eastern Disney, with oil well rides.

and i shaved my mustache off, i don't look like that any more.

Last Online

03.03.15 @ 08:31 PM
    Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Donor

It's always nice when people think before they type, eh?

Worldnetdaily? I think it's almost inevitable that a city somewhere will be lost in this war. I don't think a source like that will be accurate in foretelling it.

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

Somebody Get Me A Doctor
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by MikeL
    It's always nice when people think before they type, eh?

Worldnetdaily? I think it's almost inevitable that a city somewhere will be lost in this war. I don't think a source like that will be accurate in foretelling it.
    Yep! There will be no warning, the good ole days are gone.
    Everyone needs to be aware of their surroundings. Period!
    Just go for it!

Last Online

07.20.14 @ 01:40 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

august 6th? if that mother-f*cker screws my birthday over im gonna be pissed...