Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

Default be prepared that hundreds of (American) cities will be destroyed by the Chinese...

edit... nevermind... I do not trust the source...
    Last edited by voivod; 07.26.05 at 04:22 PM.
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

08.17.11 @ 07:52 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

oh.... c'mon.... stop teasing!!
    \m/_ _\m/

Gibbo

Favorite VH Album

Women And Children First
    Favorite VH Song

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

08.30.06 @ 10:32 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

If its the same article that I read. . they issued another statement, saying that they were personal opinions of the general, or whoever said them. I think the U.S. Government said that they were "careless and irresponsible"

Its a valid article.

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

"Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Voodoo Queen
    Last Online

09.01.07 @ 03:35 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

I predicted when Clinton gave them all our super computer tech that this would happen eventually. Our Fed won't comment on the Tawain threat, and I believe we would just let them attack Tawain at this point.

All you warhawks who think we are the #1 superpower had better get an adjustment in your thinking. China would kick our ass at this point, especially since we've been weakened by the Iraq war.

We think Chinese and we think Moo Shoo Chicken, and egg rolls, fung shue and toaism. We don't realize that the Chinese government is communist, and don't care a whole lot for democracy. Not to be paranoid here, but the Chinese are seriously ready to trade Bejing for L.A. if we challenge them.

May God Bless the USA.

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

04.01.11 @ 07:59 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Now what the hell are we getting ourselves into? Yes, our troops are way over burdened with what they are doing now. We don't have the manpower to host yet another freakin' war.
    Stupid is forever, ignorance can be fixed.
    False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul with evil.
    Compassion is the basis of all morality.
    The stupid neither forgive nor forget; the naive forgive and forget; the wise forgive but do not forget.
    www.myspace.com/getracefan8

Favorite VH Album

Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the one
    Last Online

11.30.17 @ 06:15 PM
    Liked 257 Times in 92 Posts

Donor

True article/happenings or not, I've always held a fearful respect of China and it's capabilities. The sheer number of human bodies alone, and under communism at that, is a very potentially scary power. Nobody else in the world really gives me any concern. Honestly, I think all in all, We'd be pretty well self served by making a policy to always hold a number of alliances that combined could easily conquer China in a ground war. the worlds so full of pussies these days, we're not even close to that.
    sheepa latta peepah dabba looka foh a moopy

Gunter glieben glauchen globen

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

judgement day/ me wise magic
    Last Online

06.12.16 @ 07:51 PM
    Liked 15 Times in 11 Posts

Donor

yeah the chinese can be scary. got some bad general tso's chicken once- damn. seriously though, it would suck to go to war with them.
    Last edited by sisca; 07.26.05 at 09:27 PM.
    """"\//-/""""

The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!

www.myspace.com/mikesisca

"If ladies want Valentines Day so bad either make Superbowl Sunday an actual holiday or give guys Steak and Blowjob Day and we'll call it even." T.RYAN, sharing thoughts on valentine's day.

" SHUT UP, FAGGOT." - Vinnie Velvet, showing off that sharp wit of his.

DIRTY SANCHEZ- It's not just for breakfast anymore!

“ Originally posted by FORD
    History tells us that oppressive nations build walls to keep people IN, not out.
    (See "Berlin Wall" and "Likud Israel" for examples) ” FORD- when i told him i'd build a wall between the US and Mexico.

then ill build it from the mexican side. -my reply.

Favorite VH Album

Women And Children First
    Favorite VH Song

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

08.30.06 @ 10:32 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

The U.S. has a much superior air fleet, and I think the same might go for their navy, not sure though.

Last Online

03.03.15 @ 08:31 PM
    Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by seenbad
    Honestly, I think all in all, We'd be pretty well self served by making a policy to always hold a number of alliances that combined could easily conquer China in a ground war.
    It's not possible.

That said, it'll never be necessary. This guy is speaking for himself only, and from what I've heard he has a reputation as a hot head.

Taiwan and China will either reach an agreement, or wait each other out. China can't take Taiwan, and Taiwan just has to avoid doing anything stupid. The Chinese have a huge military in terms of numbers, but almost nothing in force projection capability. That takes a long time to develop, and it'll be at least another 20 years before they can effectively threaten anyone but their immediate neighbors.

More than all that, why would they want war with us? We're their largest trading partner. The money that they're using to modernize their military and their industrial base is coming from us, via Walmart. We're their cash cow, and they're gonna milk us for all we're worth. The money that's paying for their oil (purchased in ever-increasing amounts) is coming from that knock-off steak knife set at Amazon. It's mighty cool that Mary Beth saved $32 on knives, but this time next year we'll be paying $2.50 a gallon for gasoline. The Chinese are collecting our debt, thereby ensuring economic control over us in the future. The tax break that bought me a case of beer last year will be cashed in by the Chinese in twenty years.

That's when we need to be looking ahead to and planning for. Twenty years from now we're going to be in piss-poor shape, largely because of the short-sighted policies of today. China is planning for the future, and laying the groundwork for their ascension. Europe is organizing itself, slowly but surely. What are we doing? We're seeing our "leaders" play political games while they pander for votes in next election cycle. They don't give a shit about twenty years from now, because a third of them will be dead and the rest of them will be enjoying their exorbitant retirement plans.
    Last edited by MikeL; 07.27.05 at 01:46 AM.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 04:50 PM
    Liked 4,791 Times in 2,444 Posts

Premium Member

I never really had a problem with Clinton but I hold him accountable for selling our secrets along with Al Gore. He allowed China to advance 20 years in tech in about 2 years. He actually should have been impeached for that instead of shooting the map of Hawaii on Monica's dress.

Anyway back to China. Yes they are a power however they do not have the capabilities at this moment to do much damage from their country. They are more regionalized with their armed forces.

They also are about a drought away from having a huge famine as well. Maybe Global Warming will take care of them.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

You\'re Kidding,right?
    Last Online

05.31.14 @ 08:17 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

It's their anual "We will destroy your western cities" threat. They do it once or twice a year. One of their generals spouts off and then the central committie distances themselves. It's been going on for almost nine years.

It's not that I take China lightley, it's just that they know the game and they know that we can erase them if they pulled that kind of stunt.
    "Nothing is ever what it seems but everything is exactly what it is." - B. Banzai

My Blog:

http://axxman300tool.blogspot.com/

http://www.myspace.com/axxman300

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 12:52 PM
    Liked 1,383 Times in 758 Posts

All this tough talk is just nonsense.
    There will never be a war with economies so interdependant. It would create a world financial crisis so monumental the 1929 depression would look like a joke compared to it.
    Historically, China considers itself the dominant power in Asia. Restoring that is their goal. The Chinese leadership has no intention of dominating Maine, Florida, the Netherlands or any other part of the world outside of Asia.
    And their building up of their defense has nothing to do with communism and everything to do with being a world power. It does make sense that a country of 1.3 billion people would have a rather strong millitary, no?
    People talk about war lightly without realizing that if it did happen, most of the people on this forum would lose their job, their homes or have their salaries cut in half. This is how interdependant the world is. You're not talking about the "walk in the park" invasion of Iraq here.
    Little Dreamer

Last Online

03.25.16 @ 11:37 AM
    Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts

Never fight a land war in Asia.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

You\'re Kidding,right?
    Last Online

05.31.14 @ 08:17 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

One of the big issues at the Congressional hearing a few weeks back that I posted about on CSPAN was the possibility that China's already waging war against us...economically.

Whenever MikeL or others bring up the national debt I can feel people's eyes glaze over but one of the reasons it's so dangerous is that China is financing our debt, while taking our manufacturing jobs, tech jobs and is trying to take over BP. China is also buying up realeste nation wide, which is driving up housing prices, that sounds good until you realize that they could turn around and dump all of those properties at once and you can kiss the equity in your home bye-bye and they could take a few banks with them.
    China has massive influence in Europe, France just signed a huge deal to allow French compamies to manufacter T.V.s in China, which is a big fucking deal when you look at the power unions have in France. China is courting Venezuala for EXCLUSIVE rights to their oil, you think gas is high now?

I've always said that if Japan had it to do all over, instead of attacking Pearl Harbor, they would have just bought it and kicked us out. China is undermining our greatest stengh - economic power - and using it to strangle us from the working class up.

More frightening than nukes in my book.
    "Nothing is ever what it seems but everything is exactly what it is." - B. Banzai

My Blog:

http://axxman300tool.blogspot.com/

http://www.myspace.com/axxman300