Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

Authorities Arrest Men With NYC Maps, Video

July 26, 2005 — Five Egyptian men with maps of the New York City subway system and video of New York landmarks have been arrested by the Joint Terrorism Task Force in Newark, N.J., ABC News has learned.

FBI and law enforcement officials told ABC News the five men — four illegal immigrants and one law enforcement fugitive — were arrested Sunday night following a tip to the Newark Police Department. In addition to the subway maps and video, the men had train schedules and $8,000 in $20 and $50 bills.

(Excerpt) http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=97...C-RSSFeeds0312
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Girl Gone Bad
    Last Online

02.10.10 @ 10:42 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

This proves nothing at this point but that they are illegal immigrants.
    "Suppose you were an idiot ... And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
    --Mark Twain

There's no one as smart as a gambler at the track putting thier last $10.00 on the longest shot of the day.

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Humans Being
    Last Online

12.20.12 @ 08:26 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

how true ... let's let them go about their business and enjoy their stay in NY!

...NOT!!!
    As usual, there is a great woman behind every idiot.
    - John Lennon

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by Warmoth
    how true ... let's let them go about their business and enjoy their stay in NY!

...NOT!!!
    thank you...
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Girl Gone Bad
    Last Online

02.10.10 @ 10:42 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

They are being deported. With the little evidence they have at the moment. That is the best they can do. Are they supposed to shoot them? Throw them in jail forever? No just cause for trial. No papers, deport them. Bu-bye now. But hold them as long as they can to question them.
    "Suppose you were an idiot ... And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
    --Mark Twain

There's no one as smart as a gambler at the track putting thier last $10.00 on the longest shot of the day.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Voodoo Queen
    Last Online

09.01.07 @ 03:35 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by voivod
    thank you...

...I'm all for xenophobia when it comes to Pakistanian tourists with lots of cash, maps, etc. Round them up and drop them off at the moon, or on some other planet.

I learned on the street level in sales that some middle eastern people are impossible to reason with. I'm sorry to say this, because I was fairly innocent before dealing with a few hundred of them, and because a lot of the women are extremely beautiful.

I have never met a more head-strong race of people who will never, ever bend an inch in negotiation. What's strange also is that they do not think independently. Anyone with a turbin would have to have 8 other like people to make the decision, and they never believed anything, would argue mute points, and spend all day doing nothing, and never buy.

The frightening thing about the UK bombings is that some of the bombers were schooled in the UK. They have had their opportunity to have the UK education, and still ended up doing this. I believe firmly that these folks are genetically screwed up, and should be sent back to wherever they came from, or to some other planet that doesn't have explosives or sharp things.

Someone had to say it.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 11:22 AM
    Liked 11,598 Times in 4,945 Posts

Get them the fuck out, I don't care if we're being overly cautious or not. I say we take no chances on anything anymore, no matter how it looks.
    Webmaster
    VHLinks.com - Your Van Halen Internet Resource Guide
    http://www.vhlinks.com

JamToThis.com
    Audio/Video Trading Community
    Tons of Van Halen!

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

Somebody Get Me A Doctor
    Last Online

08.27.17 @ 09:39 AM
    Liked 185 Times in 105 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phatie
    ...I'm all for xenophobia when it comes to Pakistanian tourists with lots of cash, maps, etc. Round them up and drop them off at the moon, or on some other planet.

I learned on the street level in sales that some middle eastern people are impossible to reason with. I'm sorry to say this, because I was fairly innocent before dealing with a few hundred of them, and because a lot of the women are extremely beautiful.

I have never met a more head-strong race of people who will never, ever bend an inch in negotiation. What's strange also is that they do not think independently. Anyone with a turbin would have to have 8 other like people to make the decision, and they never believed anything, would argue mute points, and spend all day doing nothing, and never buy.

The frightening thing about the UK bombings is that some of the bombers were schooled in the UK. They have had their opportunity to have the UK education, and still ended up doing this. I believe firmly that these folks are genetically screwed up, and should be sent back to wherever they came from, or to some other planet that doesn't have explosives or sharp things.

Someone had to say it.
    Yet again, I agree with you for the most part.
    Just go for it!

Last Online

10.23.15 @ 04:49 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Brett
    Get them the fuck out, I don't care if we're being overly cautious or not. I say we take no chances on anything anymore, no matter how it looks.
    Agreed. I'm sick and tired of all the politically correct people screaming about peoples rights. Yes, maintain everything we possible can but we have to realize that the world is not like it was when the founding fathers wrote the bill of rights. I doubt anyone was thinking about suicide bombers.

Last Online

10.14.16 @ 08:38 PM
    Liked 6 Times in 4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sunya
    They are being deported. With the little evidence they have at the moment. That is the best they can do. Are they supposed to shoot them? Throw them in jail forever? No just cause for trial. No papers, deport them. Bu-bye now. But hold them as long as they can to question them.
    Did you miss the part where one of them is a law enforcement fugitive? I doubt he will be simply deported. And those other 4 were associating with a known criminal. It's not much, but it's a start.

Does anyone know if illegal immigrants get to take their American money with them when they are deported?
    The only adventures I regret
    are the ones I missed,
    and the thought of all the pretty girls
    I never tried to kiss.
    -DLR

Favorite VH Album

VH1, FUCK
    Favorite VH Song

Top Of The World, Show No Merc
    Last Online

10.20.06 @ 08:33 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Brett
    If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck..........

If you are "middle Eastern" looking and walk around carrying large amounts of small bills with maps & video of a known terriost target, expect to be a suspect.

Hold em as long as we possibly can. Maybe we can learn more about their operations.
    Van Halen Live: 15 shows.
    Have I seen my last one?

Favorite VH Album

Have a soft spot for F*U*C*K
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained/Mine All Mine
    Last Online

08.25.17 @ 05:45 PM
    Liked 30 Times in 11 Posts

Donor

Sensible decision at this time I think. The US and UK have to take no chances and everyone has to be viligant. It's a scary time.
    ****Texas - Home Of My Heart****

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by loveevhsince79
    Agreed. I'm sick and tired of all the politically correct people screaming about peoples rights. Yes, maintain everything we possible can but we have to realize that the world is not like it was when the founding fathers wrote the bill of rights. I doubt anyone was thinking about suicide bombers.
    USA is slowly becoming "United Sympathizers of America"