Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Last Online

01.13.07 @ 11:34 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default this really sucks...

This evening is probably one of my worst in weeks because not only did I have a breakdown, but I know that my best friend on the planet, Amber, won't be allowed to hang around with me or anyone, for that matter.

It all started like this: Amber and I were going to spend the night at her house... well, that's what I THOUGHT we were doing. We went to go hang out in town for a while and then she said "Oh, yeah, there's these 2 guys coming from London (which is a long way away from us) to see me, wanna come?" 1st off, I didn't even know these guys and, to tell you the truth, I don't think SHE even knew them that good. 2nd off, she told me they were 18 and 19 and thought we were at least 15 (we're both 14). I knew we were in trouble right then and there.

After we were in town for a while, we met up with 2 of my other friends, Amee and Kayla (well, I'm not really friends with Kayla), and we were supposed to meet them again in a park after we met up with the guys. We stood near the road for about 15 minutes, looking for them. Eventually, we did find them and then we just sat in their car for a bit and then I said "Let's go to the park..." and I was about to say "to meet up with Amee again.", but then Amber told me to shut up and then decided to go to the other park in town.

While we were there with the guys, I got a call on my cellphone from Amber's mom. She asked if we were ok, but we didn't know why she was asking. After a while of Amber yelling at her mom on the phone, she told me that Amee was looking for us and she even told the police that we were missing. I mean, it's nice that they were caring enough, but they should've called my phone before doing all that IMO.

We were scared that her parents had figured out, so Aber asked those guys to take us back to her house and, when we got there, to say the least, her mom was PISSED OFF! She just told me that I had to go home and Amber was basically groounded for life. She couldn't go out ever again and that they were taking her computer, TV, and stereo out of her room! Even worse, her mom said she can't be around Amee or Kayla and she's known them her whole life. I got off easy, since I told mom I didn't do anything. So now I'm bummed out and I really need opinions on what I should do.
    So you broke down, trying to leave town, I broke down crying on your return. You left me feeling hopeful, I'll never see your face again. You made for a bad lover's liver. You stole all the covers and busted my head. You made me such an asshole, I wish we'd never met. I'm tired of being bored. I'm through with the headaches. Hiding my hands that tremble like earthquakes. Under the table, under the daytime sky, Good Fucking Bye- Good Fucking Bye, Alkaline Trio

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

I'm The One
    Last Online

12.20.07 @ 05:39 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Wait it out.

Eventually her parents will let her hang out with you again. I wouldn't bet on seeing her for at least the next month or two though.

Do your parents know? Remember: Anytime something feels like trouble; it is. If something shitty is going down, remove yourself from it. For all you know these guys were rapists, murderers, kidnappers or any other evil thing you can imagine. Frankly, your friend should be thankful nothing happened and that she has parents who care about her. I know it sounds cliche but it's true.

Favorite VH Album

CVH minus DD, FUCK, Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Humans Being, 5150
    Last Online

11.18.14 @ 07:57 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Yeah, I guarentee the punishment will not really be that harsh. Don't sweat it.
    "Suck a fat one, faggot."
    -MikeL, showing off that sharp wit of his.

"You may recognize some of these chemicals. Let's start with cyanide...The one the Aum Shinrikyo cult attempted to use to commit mass murder in a Tokyo subway in May 1995...The same cyanide produced routinely--1.4 million tons per year--for use in the production of plastics, adhesives, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, and so on. It seems that those who put small amounts of cyanide in subways are terrorists. But those who produce it in mass quantities and contaminate broad reaches of soil, water, and air, killing countless living beings, are not terrorists, but rather capitalists, and are counted among the finest and most powerful people on the planet."

-Derrick Jensen, "What We Leave Behind"

"You know what's weird to me is Christians who are against the death penalty. After all, if it weren't for the death penalty, we wouldn't celebrate Easter!"

-the late, great, Bill Hicks

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen II/OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Good Enough/Little Guitars
    Last Online

06.25.15 @ 09:06 AM
    Liked 42 Times in 11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Junior
    Wait it out.

Eventually her parents will let her hang out with you again. I wouldn't bet on seeing her for at least the next month or two though.

Do your parents know? Remember: Anytime something feels like trouble; it is. If something shitty is going down, remove yourself from it. For all you know these guys were rapists, murderers, kidnappers or any other evil thing you can imagine. Frankly, your friend should be thankful nothing happened and that she has parents who care about her. I know it sounds cliche but it's true.
    umm, what he said, lol
    "I respect that youre passionate about this but what your saying is complete idiocy..." - MF5150 on McDonald's "preying" on young kids.

"He was born a human, he's a horse's ass by proxy." - It's Mike on Eddymon.

Favorite VH Album

Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

07.30.17 @ 08:59 PM
    Liked 60 Times in 35 Posts

Donor

Leslie......I hate to be the one to break it to you, but the parents are in charge until you're 18. We all had to live thru it, you do too. It sucks.....I know, but that's life.
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Your Hacked Nude Photo Here!

Favorite VH Album

Last Online

12.05.17 @ 03:19 AM
    Liked 49 Times in 30 Posts

Purely for the benefit of Linkers in the UK....

Yeah, but, no, but....

Sorry, couldn't resist!
    (To clarify, that isn't a jibe at evhlh, it's just the story made me think of Vicky Pollard. )
    HERE AND GONE by Haylen Beck (Stuart Neville writing as...) - "It doesn't get better than this." - Lee Child, "Highly recommended." - Harlan Coben, "Cancel all your plans and settle in for the ride." - Ruth Ware, "This is a book that lives up to the buzz." - Alafair Burke

Summer 2017 UK & North America

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

04.01.11 @ 07:59 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I agree the punishment will ease up, but it may take a while. Not to worry.

My worry is that you saw nothing wrong with going to a park with two older guys. That spells trouble to start. They were sure to at least try to get into your pants, and there's not much you can do to stop a guy who has no one but you there to stop him.
    Actually getting in their car and allowing them to drive off with you was bad enough. How do you know they were going to take you to the park? They could have driven across the country with you, raping you both at will along the way. Granted they were only 19, but when guys are presented with two young and innocence pieces of ass, that is exactly what they will consider them. Gotta be blunt here.

It would have been different if these were guys from your school that you did know. Or maybe from your neighborhood. Still risky, but at least you would have known them. That is why your friend's parents freaked. You are young. Be careful!!
    Stupid is forever, ignorance can be fixed.
    False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul with evil.
    Compassion is the basis of all morality.
    The stupid neither forgive nor forget; the naive forgive and forget; the wise forgive but do not forget.
    www.myspace.com/getracefan8

Favorite VH Album

Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by racefan8

My worry is that you saw nothing wrong with going to a park with two older guys. That spells trouble to start. They were sure to at least try to get into your pants, and there's not much you can do to stop a guy who has no one but you there to stop him.
    Actually getting in their car and allowing them to drive off with you was bad enough. How do you know they were going to take you to the park? They could have driven across the country with you, raping you both at will along the way. Granted they were only 19, but when guys are presented with two young and innocence pieces of ass, that is exactly what they will consider them. Gotta be blunt here.

It would have been different if these were guys from your school that you did know. Or maybe from your neighborhood. Still risky, but at least you would have known them. That is why your friend's parents freaked. You are young. Be careful!!
    Amen to that!!
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Favorite VH Album

Women & Children First
    Favorite VH Song

Fools/All things Halenized
    Last Online

08.04.17 @ 11:33 PM
    Liked 29 Times in 14 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by racefan8

Exactly. Parents only want the best for their kids, and to protect them from any harm. Meeting two strange guys in a park may have sounded good but hopefully hindsight says otherwise.

And yeah, unfortunately as long as you're living with the 'rents, they're in charge until you're 18. Believe me, we all went thru what you're goin thru and couldn't wait to grow up. Well now that we're all somewhat grown-up, we all wish we could be young again as you are now. When you're young, you think you're invincible and that nothing bad can happen to you. That bad things happen to other kids, not to you. Please don't take chances and find this out the hard way. We live in a very dangerous world and it's not safe to trust people you don't know. There were a lot of potential ways this could've turned out, thankfully the 'rents were able to find you guys in time.

You got off easy compared to your friend. But just wait it out, it'll pass and eventually her parents will ease up a bit as time passes. I'm glad you both made it back safely.
    RIP - Classic Van Halen

"A lot of people take Van Halen more seriously than we do." The Diamond One

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen,1984,Fuck,
    Favorite VH Song

LUTS,ddl,Amsterdam
    Last Online

03.24.12 @ 06:27 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Charvel2
    Purely for the benefit of Linkers in the UK....

Yeah, but, no, but....

Sorry, couldn't resist!
    (To clarify, that isn't a jibe at evhlh, it's just the story made me think of Vicky Pollard. )
    Oh my god i sooooo cannot beleive you just said that.
    "I talked to the cancer. I told the f*cker the party was over" - Eddie Van Halen

"I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman". - Homer Simpson

Last Online

03.03.15 @ 08:31 PM
    Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Donor

When teenage guys express interest in girls that aren't close to their age, the only reason they have any interest is sex. I remember being a senior in high school, when this guy in one of my classes used to brag about all the 14 year old girls he picked up in his van. Just pathetic. It really is taking advantage of someone's naivety.

I just hope and pray that I never have a daughter.

Favorite VH Album

Have a soft spot for F*U*C*K
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained/Mine All Mine
    Last Online

08.25.17 @ 05:45 PM
    Liked 30 Times in 11 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by MikeL
    When teenage guys express interest in girls that aren't close to their age, the only reason they have any interest is sex. I remember being a senior in high school, when this guy in one of my classes used to brag about all the 14 year old girls he picked up in his van. Just pathetic. It really is taking advantage of someone's naivety.

I have two daughters, 14 and 12 and I gotta say, Lesley.. however hard this may be for you and your friends right now.. the fear a mum feels for her girls is something you cannot begin to imagine until you are in that position. THAT'S what leads us mum's to clamp down like your friends mum has. I was that age once and thought all mum's missions in life was to spoil the fun and run my life. My daughter thinks the same. We just want you kids to be happy and SAFE!!!
    ****Texas - Home Of My Heart****

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Big Trouble
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 02:58 AM
    Liked 111 Times in 54 Posts

You know whats hilarious...my sister did almost the same thing as you when she was 15...her and my cousin who was 13 then snuck out of the window of our house...(keep in mind we lived in a two story colonial and she had to set up a ladder during the evening so they could climb out..no easy task) anyway they sneak out the window at like 12 at night and go out with these two dudes they met at the skating rink the night before...these guys are classic early 90s teen douchebags...sporting disgusting mullets and cheesy peach fuzz mustaches driving an IROC Camaro...i mean total greaseballs...anyway they drove them to downtown cleveland and all around...my mom wakes up at like 130 am to check in on them freaks out because they are gone...wakes up the entire nieghborhood...because she is an Eastern Euro and thats their style...we lived in cul de sac (spellcheck) so out of like the 8 houses on the street...6 of our nieghbors are out searching the streets of North Royalton Ohio for her...freaking hilarious...so at like 330 when they were done joy-riding they come home with the entire neighborhood awake on a manhunt...
    my sister got her ass-kicked pretty good that day...
    but you know what...two weeks later her and my cousin were together again getting into more mischief...
    don't sweat it kid...you'll be out and about hanging with older guys that can drive soon enough
    Kosovo Je Srbija

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen 2
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

@
    Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Next time you hear that little voice telling you something is wrong with the situation, LISTEN TO THAT VOICE!

Here's what you should do...Go the the bathroom, look at the mirror, and say, "You're fortunate to be unmolested and safe. You could have ended up in trouble beyond your comprehension. Next time, don't be a wuss and tell your friend you aren't going when you know it's a hinky situation. You aren't an idiot...don't act like one!!"

And put your friend's mom on the Christmas card for life list...
    Can't stop...addicted to the shindig...

Favorite VH Album

Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by MikeL
    I saw a little bit of this film called "Thirteen" recently.

Fuck, I'm seriously considering getting snipped now.
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

[sigpic][/sigpic]