Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Favorite VH Album

the next one!
    Last Online

03.11.12 @ 12:55 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Default Coach paid kid to hit disabled teammate

If this was MY kid, the MF wouldnt have been in any shape for the police to arrest him....

PITTSBURGH (AP) -- A T-ball coach allegedly paid one of his players $25 to hurt an 8-year-old mentally disabled teammate so he wouldn't have to put the boy in the game, police said Friday.

Mark R. Downs Jr., 27, of Dunbar, is accused of offering one of his players the money to hit the boy in the head with a baseball, police said. Witnesses told police Downs didn't want the boy to play in the game because of his disability.

Police said the boy was hit in the head and in the groin with a baseball just before a game, and didn't play, police said.

"The coach was very competitive," state police Trooper Thomas B. Broadwater said. "He wanted to win."

Downs has an unpublished telephone number and couldn't immediately be reached for comment Friday. It was unclear whether he had an attorney.

He was arrested and arraigned Friday on charges including criminal solicitation to commit aggravated assault and corruption of minors. He was released from jail on an unsecured bond.

The alleged assault happened June 27 in North Union Township, about 40 miles southeast of Pittsburgh, authorities said.

The boy's mother asked state police to investigate her son's injuries because she suspected Downs wanted to keep the boy off the field, despite a league rule that required each player to participate in three innings a game, Broadwater said.

Eric Forsythe, the president of the R.W. Clark Youth Baseball League, said Downs had two daughters on the T-ball team.

League organizers investigated accusations against Downs before the T-ball season ended earlier this month but could not prove that he did anything wrong. If Downs is convicted of any crime, he won't be allowed to be a coach next year, Forsythe said. The league is not affiliated with Little League International.
    Last edited by ChrisTheEdHead; 07.15.05 at 07:04 PM.
    "Look, I'll pay you for it, what the f**k?!"

"If I don't make her happy in the bedroom the wife gets bitchy for days at a time, but when I come to bed ready for action she laughs and laughs. She even laughs while I make my moves so I know I must be pleasing her as only I can do."
    The one, the only..Wengie

"Denny Crane" - Denny Crane

Favorite VH Album

FUCK
    Favorite VH Song

Top Of the World
    Last Online

04.23.17 @ 12:14 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

that's just sick

Favorite VH Album

Women and Children First
    Favorite VH Song

Somebody Get Me a Doctor
    Last Online

03.10.14 @ 08:22 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

is wrong with society today?
    [On the House Un-American Activities Committee] "They'll nail anyone who ever scratched his ass during the National Anthem."- Humphrey Bogart
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done".- George Carlin
    "I just think people should be very free with sex. They should draw the line at goats." - Elton John
    "I'm just trying to figure out why you donít have any clothes on," the deputy said.

"Me too," Krauss replied.

"Donít forget! One sperm can ruin your whole day!"

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen and 5150
    Favorite VH Song

Woman In Love
    Last Online

08.06.15 @ 09:44 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I'm at a lost for words. I have a son who is mentally and phyically challenged and will never get the chance to play with other kids. Ignoring that, all these kids want to do is be able to be like other kids and play and feel normal as they possibly can. At first, I wish bad feelings towards this coach, now I feel sorry for him. How on Earth someone could even come up with an idea like that scares me.
    Very sad.
    Rubbing a raw lemon into his eye's?? WTF Why on earth would any SANE person want to rub a lemon into there eye's? OLO

LMAO....Ed must have been really HAMMERD!!

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

You\'re Kidding,right?
    Last Online

05.31.14 @ 08:17 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

I would make sure everybody in the state knows this dickless-wonder's face and exactly what he did. He should look over his shoulder for the rest of his life and fear the day someone fixes his sorry ass.

The state should look into taking away his kids. This prick has mental problems.
    "Nothing is ever what it seems but everything is exactly what it is." - B. Banzai

My Blog:

http://axxman300tool.blogspot.com/

http://www.myspace.com/axxman300

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

Somebody Get Me A Doctor
    Last Online

08.27.17 @ 09:39 AM
    Liked 185 Times in 105 Posts

A lot of my childhood memories come from playing Little League Baseball...and this makes me sick!
    Competitive coach???? That fucker is sick....what's his address?
    Just go for it!

Last Online

01.13.07 @ 11:34 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I'm sure this dickwad is one of those little league coaches who check out girls my age and always smell like booze. I hope he burns in hell.
    So you broke down, trying to leave town, I broke down crying on your return. You left me feeling hopeful, I'll never see your face again. You made for a bad lover's liver. You stole all the covers and busted my head. You made me such an asshole, I wish we'd never met. I'm tired of being bored. I'm through with the headaches. Hiding my hands that tremble like earthquakes. Under the table, under the daytime sky, Good Fucking Bye- Good Fucking Bye, Alkaline Trio

Last Online

03.03.15 @ 08:31 PM
    Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Donor

Sounds like something Vernon Drozier would do.

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen, 1984, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

Today? Stay Frosty
    Last Online

06.16.17 @ 09:53 AM
    Liked 104 Times in 44 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by evhslilhottie
    I'm sure this dickwad is one of those little league coaches who check out girls my age and always smell like booze. I hope he burns in hell.
    Yikers, hottie. Not in a very tolerant mood tonight, are we?

The guy is filth no doubt....and I'd put strong money that he'll spend some time shoveling lava-laced shit in an 800 degree eternity.
    The Barn Burned Down, Now I can See the Moon

Last Online

01.13.07 @ 11:34 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by extreme red roth
    Yikers, hottie. Not in a very tolerant mood tonight, are we?
    Meh, Aunt Flo's coming over soon and I'm not anticipating it. Plus, I seriously hate scumbags like that. He's an adult, he should know better than that. Hell, I know better than that!
    Last edited by evhslilhottie; 07.15.05 at 10:48 PM.
    So you broke down, trying to leave town, I broke down crying on your return. You left me feeling hopeful, I'll never see your face again. You made for a bad lover's liver. You stole all the covers and busted my head. You made me such an asshole, I wish we'd never met. I'm tired of being bored. I'm through with the headaches. Hiding my hands that tremble like earthquakes. Under the table, under the daytime sky, Good Fucking Bye- Good Fucking Bye, Alkaline Trio

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

12.10.17 @ 09:52 PM
    Liked 84 Times in 35 Posts

That story made me sad.

People like the coach should never be allowed near children period.
    ((Just My Two Cents))
    And thats about what its worth.

Favorite VH Album

Women and Children First
    Favorite VH Song

Take Your Whiskey Home
    Last Online

04.05.17 @ 05:40 PM
    Liked 23 Times in 15 Posts

Donor

We were talking about this yesterday at lunch. I coached soccer for the first time this year. The organization is AYSO affiliated which promoted sportmanship and the fact that every kid played. I enjoyed it. I work with an attorney who is blind and coaches baseball. The shit that goes on with parents and coaches who live vicariously through the kids is sick. Most of them never played baseball and if they did they sucked real bad. This guy has problems. I feel real bad for the kids having to deal with an asshole like this. I agree with ChrisTheEdHead.

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Humans Being
    Last Online

11.25.14 @ 09:53 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Premium Member

What happened to just playing the game for the enjoyment of it? Sure, its nice to win, but winning isn't everything. Besides, this is LITTLE LEAGUE. Its not like there are large amounts of money at stake or the fate of the world is hanging in the balance. This has been one fucked up week of news stories.
    LSU Tigers 2003 & 2007 National Champs
    Detroit Pistons 2004 NBA Champs

If looks could kill, I'd stare at everybody!

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen 2
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

@
    Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

I'm not a 'wild west hang every bastard who spits on a sidewalk' kind of guy, but there are exceptions...

I have an autistic son and once, at a party, a friend's son tried to get other kids to throw things at my boy who was just watching a video game being played...My boy was 2 at the time an oblivious that this other boy was so mad...The kid then went up to my son and screamed at him to get out of his room...

I've felt anger before and rage a few times...

This was different...and when my buddy beat his kid's ass, I was happy and content that justice had been done...

There's only one remedy for those who prey on people who are challenged in some way...

A boot straight in the ass...
    Can't stop...addicted to the shindig...

Last Online

03.25.16 @ 11:37 AM
    Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts

The best part is this "coach" most likely has a kid, thus continuing his ignorant line of thinking. It's fucking 8 year old tee-ball. Are there even winners or loser in those games? Fuck him let's blame society.