Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 60
  1. #1
    Atomic Punk LLFHS's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.08.04
    Location
    Secret Witness Protection Location
    Posts
    31,731
    Favorite VH Album

    Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

    Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

    07.30.17 @ 08:59 PM
    Likes
    34
    Liked 60 Times in 35 Posts


    Donor

    Default LOVE STINKS!!!!!

    FUCK FUCK FUCKIN A!!!!!

    Folks....I've been playing the field for a while now since my last long-term relationship ended around 2004. I had fun doing it, even as friends/relatives kept asking me "why dont you give love another chance?"

    well, today I was reminded why I'd given up on the "L" word.

    The lovely young woman who I'd been dating, who'd let me know that she wanted me to stop dating and see her only, laid this one on me.....

    "I'm engaged to someone."




    WTF is going on out there??????

    You lay down your swords for peace, and some asshole comes along and bombs you!!!!!

    We'd actually been together, sleeping as a couple, as early as this morning. At lunch, she gets this guilt attack and confesses that she had a BF of 3+ years and they are engaged.

    Ladies, I'm sorry to belch this out but if you ever ask yourself why men cannot commit, remind yourself that some of your sisters are giving you a bad name for pulling shit such as this!!

    You Love her...She love him
    He loves somebody else
    You just can't win.


    Great....I get to randomly bump into her in the halls now. My own fault, I suppose. Never dip from the company well. <opens up second bottle of wine for the night>

    Love......I have no use for it anymore. Broken hearts are for assholes. Say "Hi" to Asshole #1 right here, stage left!

    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

    [sigpic][/sigpic]


    Your Hacked Nude Photo Here!

  2. #2
    PM Goo with your concerns OLO's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.13.99
    Age
    49
    Location
    Enumclaw, WA
    Posts
    18,056
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Unchained
    Last Online

    12.18.17 @ 08:39 AM
    Likes
    91
    Liked 85 Times in 36 Posts

    Default

    What a ROYAL BITCH FROM HELL!!!!

    Karma will come back and BITE her right in the ass.
    ((Just My Two Cents))
    And thats about what its worth.

  3. #3
    Eruption Kevy5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    07.23.03
    Posts
    1,500
    Favorite VH Album

    Diver Down
    Favorite VH Song

    Runnin' With The Devil
    Last Online

    07.12.08 @ 04:41 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Yeah man, women are fucking stupid. All you can do all the time is move on. Just give yourself sometime and you will look past all this horseshit.

    Eddie: "That's why God put your face in front and your ass in the back."

    Take it from Ed.

    Sorry bout this shit though man. Shes a slut.
    Respects.

  4. #4
    Atomic Punk LLFHS's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.08.04
    Location
    Secret Witness Protection Location
    Posts
    31,731
    Favorite VH Album

    Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

    Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

    07.30.17 @ 08:59 PM
    Likes
    34
    Liked 60 Times in 35 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Already taking advice from the Book of Ed and having a little RED RED WINE.

    I'll lay the blame squarely where it belongs though.....ME.

    I picked her.....I let it all happen. It's my fault. Fuck-fuck-fuckin-A!!

    Now PLaying on K-Scum Radio

    Genesis - "Mama"
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

    [sigpic][/sigpic]


    Your Hacked Nude Photo Here!

  5. #5
    Good Enough rrussou812's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.27.00
    Age
    41
    Location
    Denton TX
    Posts
    2,147
    Favorite VH Album

    FUCK
    Favorite VH Song

    Top Of the World
    Last Online

    04.23.17 @ 12:14 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    dude that sucks royale ass with cheese...

    I'm really sorry to hear about that, do you know the dude she's engaged to?? Might wanna give him a phone call and let him know what he's getting into...

  6. #6
    Eruption Junior's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.13.04
    Age
    40
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    1,353
    Favorite VH Album

    5150
    Favorite VH Song

    I'm The One
    Last Online

    12.20.07 @ 05:39 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    WHORE! Fucking whore!!

    I'm so sorry to hear that man.

    What are you going to do? Being the vindictive, immature bastard that I am, I recommend letting her fiance know that his lovely bride has been riding
    flathead's round head for the past however long it's been and make sure everyone in that company knows what kind of girl she is. Ruin life for her. Some will say be the bigger man and just let it go but what's that get ya? Chumped; thats what.

    Ladies, I think my man here deserves an apology from the entire gender for this shit.

  7. #7
    Eruption blacknblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    10.25.03
    Location
    Mid-America
    Posts
    796
    Favorite VH Album

    OU812
    Favorite VH Song

    Isn't it obvious?
    Last Online

    09.13.06 @ 09:37 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LowLifeFlatHeadScum
    FUCK FUCK FUCKIN A!!!!!

    Folks....I've been playing the field for a while now since my last long-term relationship ended around 2004. I had fun doing it, even as friends/relatives kept asking me "why dont you give love another chance?"

    well, today I was reminded why I'd given up on the "L" word.

    The lovely young woman who I'd been dating, who'd let me know that she wanted me to stop dating and see her only, laid this one on me.....

    "I'm engaged to someone."




    WTF is going on out there??????

    You lay down your swords for peace, and some asshole comes along and bombs you!!!!!

    We'd actually been together, sleeping as a couple, as early as this morning. At lunch, she gets this guilt attack and confesses that she had a BF of 3+ years and they are engaged.

    Ladies, I'm sorry to belch this out but if you ever ask yourself why men cannot commit, remind yourself that some of your sisters are giving you a bad name for pulling shit such as this!!

    You Love her...She love him
    He loves somebody else
    You just can't win.


    Great....I get to randomly bump into her in the halls now. My own fault, I suppose. Never dip from the company well. <opens up second bottle of wine for the night>

    Love......I have no use for it anymore. Broken hearts are for assholes. Say "Hi" to Asshole #1 right here, stage left!

    Ah! I'm SOOOOOOO sorry! I know exactly how you feel. It's not just gals, though! I had it real bad for this guy at work. We didn't have quite the relationship you did, but he used me and then dropped me. I LOVED him! I would have done almost ANYTHING for him! I'll have to bump into him in the halls when school starts up again in the fall, too. If you figure out how to survive it, PLEASE let me know!
    Honey, I ain't through with you!

    GO ILLINI!!!!!!!

  8. #8
    Atomic Punk MikeL's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.17.00
    Posts
    11,536
    Last Online

    03.03.15 @ 08:31 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 2 Times in 1 Post


    Donor

    Default

    Hey, it could be worse. You could be the guy she's engaged to.

  9. #9
    Baluchitherium Texas Poundcake's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.16.04
    Age
    45
    Location
    Middle of Tornado/earthquake alley.... so confused!!!
    Posts
    4,141
    Favorite VH Album

    F.U.C.K
    Favorite VH Song

    Poundcake
    Last Online

    07.22.17 @ 01:18 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 8 Times in 2 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Wow, LLFHS I am very sorry to hear that. That was sooo wrong of her! Just keep in mind that not all women are like that. Really!
    http://www.myspace.com/texaschic22
    It's private.. but if you at least say who you are from VH links I will add ya!

  10. #10
    Atomic Punk LLFHS's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.08.04
    Location
    Secret Witness Protection Location
    Posts
    31,731
    Favorite VH Album

    Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

    Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

    07.30.17 @ 08:59 PM
    Likes
    34
    Liked 60 Times in 35 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rrussou812
    dude that sucks royale ass with cheese...

    I'm really sorry to hear about that, do you know the dude she's engaged to?? Might wanna give him a phone call and let him know what he's getting into...

    I do know, in fact, the person she is engaged to.

    And if I were an evil man, I'd do something like that. If I were evil.
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

    [sigpic][/sigpic]


    Your Hacked Nude Photo Here!

  11. #11
    Atomic Punk LLFHS's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.08.04
    Location
    Secret Witness Protection Location
    Posts
    31,731
    Favorite VH Album

    Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

    Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

    07.30.17 @ 08:59 PM
    Likes
    34
    Liked 60 Times in 35 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blacknblue
    If you figure out how to survive it, PLEASE let me know!

    At the moment, I am working on LOTS of clasic rock and a liquid device that begins with a W and ends with an E and has an I and an N in the middle.


    I've also turned off the phone. Seems to be doing okay thus far.
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

    [sigpic][/sigpic]


    Your Hacked Nude Photo Here!

  12. #12
    Atomic Punk LLFHS's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.08.04
    Location
    Secret Witness Protection Location
    Posts
    31,731
    Favorite VH Album

    Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

    Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

    07.30.17 @ 08:59 PM
    Likes
    34
    Liked 60 Times in 35 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Texas Poundcake
    Wow, LLFHS I am very sorry to hear that. That was sooo wrong of her! Just keep in mind that not all women are like that. Really!
    Tryin.

    This is actually two-in-a-row for me. Im wondering if the problem isn't ME.
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

    [sigpic][/sigpic]


    Your Hacked Nude Photo Here!

  13. #13
    Sinner's Swing! Darkstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.04.00
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    2,784
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Too Many!
    Last Online

    12.04.14 @ 11:23 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    ...when she comes over for the "apology fuck", stick it in her ass, that'll settle the score!
    Love should NOT be work, it should be as easy as breathing Dave's Dreidel

    My god, our government has less secrets than Van Halen. Emperor Brett

    I'm a Democrat and an Atheist, but I've yet to receive my ticket to Hell. Is this something I call Live Nation about or what? JakeK21

    I feel it takes far more energy to hate than love. Well outside of Obamacare, How Many Say I and Heineken beer. ziggysmalls

  14. #14
    Atomic Punk LLFHS's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.08.04
    Location
    Secret Witness Protection Location
    Posts
    31,731
    Favorite VH Album

    Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

    Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

    07.30.17 @ 08:59 PM
    Likes
    34
    Liked 60 Times in 35 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkstar
    ...when she comes over for the "apology fuck", stick it in her ass, that'll settle the score!
    Funny you shoud mention that. She likes to joke around about that quite often. If I'm feeling particularly evil some night...who knows?
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

    [sigpic][/sigpic]


    Your Hacked Nude Photo Here!

  15. #15
    Baluchitherium Texas Poundcake's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.16.04
    Age
    45
    Location
    Middle of Tornado/earthquake alley.... so confused!!!
    Posts
    4,141
    Favorite VH Album

    F.U.C.K
    Favorite VH Song

    Poundcake
    Last Online

    07.22.17 @ 01:18 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 8 Times in 2 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkstar
    ...when she comes over for the "apology fuck", stick it in her ass, that'll settle the score!

    Ummmm but she may just like it like that... alot of women do you know!
    http://www.myspace.com/texaschic22
    It's private.. but if you at least say who you are from VH links I will add ya!

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. So this is Love?
    By Harris in forum VH Songs/Albums/Videos
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02.03.06, 09:27 PM
  2. When It's Love VS. Love Walks In
    By Hulk5150 in forum VH Songs/Albums/Videos
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03.08.05, 03:49 PM
  3. I love men because...
    By Fabulous Shadow aka VHL in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02.25.02, 01:30 PM
  4. I love
    By Fabulous Shadow aka VHL in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02.25.02, 01:27 PM
  5. Feel Your Love Tonight vs. So This Is Love?
    By Dan Halen in forum VH Songs/Albums/Videos
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04.04.01, 07:28 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •