Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

Default Murder Suspect: White Woman Had to Die

I'm sure he can be rehabilitated... AGAIN!!! no???

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. — A homeless ex-convict accused of killing a 56-year-old woman in a parking garage near a suburban mall told police that he was fighting a race war and killed her because she was white.

The man, Phillip Grant, 43, appeared at a court hearing Tuesday in shackles and a bulletproof vest. In a 45-minute videotape played during the hearing, Grant told police, "All I knew was she had blond hair and blue eyes and she had to die."

Grant, who is black, claimed Connie Russo-Carriero (search) "was not an innocent victim — because she was white."

Russo-Carriero, a legal secretary and mother of two grown children, was stabbed to death last Wednesday afternoon while walking to her car at a parking garage next to the Galleria Mall. She was buried Tuesday.

Grant was charged with second-degree murder and weapon possession. Westchester County District Attorney Jeanine Pirro said he could also be charged with a hate crime.

On the tape, Grant, a convicted rapist, said he was sick of being harassed on the street for being a registered sex offender. He also complained that Westchester County (search) never helped him with his mental problems.

He also told police he was not remorseful for the killing and would hurt white people again if he could.

He told the judge in court Tuesday that he had wanted a journalist and his lawyer at the videotaping but they weren't there.

The judge ordered the case to go before a grand jury.

Grant served more than 20 years in prison and is labeled as a "level 3" sex offender, the most serious classification.
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

RWTD/Mean Streets/Humans Being
    Last Online

06.04.06 @ 08:07 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by voivod

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. — A homeless ex-convict accused of killing a 56-year-old woman in a parking garage near a suburban mall told police that he was fighting a race war and killed her because she was white.

The man, Phillip Grant, 43, appeared at a court hearing Tuesday in shackles and a bulletproof vest. In a 45-minute videotape played during the hearing, Grant told police, "All I knew was she had blond hair and blue eyes and she had to die."

Grant, who is black, claimed Connie Russo-Carriero (search) "was not an innocent victim — because she was white."

Russo-Carriero, a legal secretary and mother of two grown children, was stabbed to death last Wednesday afternoon while walking to her car at a parking garage next to the Galleria Mall. She was buried Tuesday.

Grant was charged with second-degree murder and weapon possession. Westchester County District Attorney Jeanine Pirro said he could also be charged with a hate crime.

On the tape, Grant, a convicted rapist, said he was sick of being harassed on the street for being a registered sex offender. He also complained that Westchester County (search) never helped him with his mental problems.

He also told police he was not remorseful for the killing and would hurt white people again if he could.

He told the judge in court Tuesday that he had wanted a journalist and his lawyer at the videotaping but they weren't there.

Grant served more than 20 years in prison and is labeled as a "level 3" sex offender, the most serious classification.

Moron shouldn't have done the crime. Now he wants to blame every
    body else cause he is a sick b@stard. He got to tired of people
    bothering him cause he is a sex offender? Too d@mn bad. He should
    have been shot on site. Personally, I'm tired of people that do things
    like this being let off cause of mental problems. Blah blah

Favorite VH Album

Chickenfoot III
    Favorite VH Song

Different Devil
    Last Online

11.30.17 @ 11:15 AM
    Liked 340 Times in 184 Posts

Donor

I wonder how long #4 takes to show up and defend him on TV.
    Sammy did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    Michael did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    --------------------------
    IAMA I am a stage hand for big mainstream artists. (self.IAmA)

Q: who was the biggest douche that you have worked with?

A: Eddie Van Halen hands down he threatened all the stage hands that if we wernt all pushed to the side when he got off stage that he would "bash our faces in"

Now the new David-Lee-Roth-Van Halen album, “Tokyo Dome In Concert,” is available for purchase, and it’s super, super, super, super, super, super, crazy bad. - Doug Elfman

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

Humans Being
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 05:57 AM
    Liked 40 Times in 29 Posts

Donor

This world is really fucked up.
    Last edited by ZeoBandit; 07.06.05 at 11:28 AM.
    "What we are dealing with here, is a complete lack of respect for the law" - Jackie Gleason, Smokey and the Bandit

www.geocaching.com - The site where you are the search engine.

Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Girl Gone Bad
    Last Online

02.10.10 @ 10:42 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Oh nice he's trying to play three 'poor misunderstood me' cards. I'm harassed because I'm a sex offender, the state failed me because they didn't give me mental health care and it's a race thing. (no offense sucka I sure you know what I mean here *blush*) So you can't find me responible for this. It's everyone else's fault for what they did to me.
    "Suppose you were an idiot ... And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
    --Mark Twain

There's no one as smart as a gambler at the track putting thier last $10.00 on the longest shot of the day.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

So this is love?
    Last Online

01.01.13 @ 04:06 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by ZeoHalen

This world is really fucked up.
    Yes it is, Zeo. You've got to wonder what makes these people tick????
    "It doesn't mean that much to me to mean that much to you..." -Neil Young

"The sun's not yellow, it's chicken." -Bob Dylan

"If you go out and buy a Van Halen record and put it in your collection, it'll melt your other records." -David Lee Roth, 1981.

Guy of Gisborne: Why a spoon, cousin? Why not an axe?
    Sheriff of Nottingham: Because it's DULL, you twit!!! It'll HURT MORE!!!

Pope Of Greenwich Village SuckaInA3Piece's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen II
    Favorite VH Song

Drop Dead Legs
    Last Online

08.28.17 @ 03:27 PM
    Liked 98 Times in 54 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by Sunya
    Oh nice he's trying to play three 'poor misunderstood me' cards. I'm harassed because I'm a sex offender, the state failed me because they didn't give me mental health care and it's a race thing. (no offense sucka I sure you know what I mean here *blush*) So you can't find me responible for this. It's everyone else's fault for what they did to me.
    None taken.

Fuck him.
    "It's always a Catch-22 situation. They hate you if you're the same, and they hate you if you're different."
    ~Eddie Van Halen~

"The perfect woman has an IQ of 150, wants to make love until 4 in the morning, and then turns into a pizza."
    ~David Lee Roth~

Sucka'sFacebook

Favorite VH Album

Women and Children First
    Favorite VH Song

Somebody Get Me a Doctor
    Last Online

03.10.14 @ 08:22 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

fucking pathetic.....im not gonna type what i actually think....but fucking pathetic...
    [On the House Un-American Activities Committee] "They'll nail anyone who ever scratched his ass during the National Anthem."- Humphrey Bogart
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done".- George Carlin
    "I just think people should be very free with sex. They should draw the line at goats." - Elton John
    "I'm just trying to figure out why you don’t have any clothes on," the deputy said.

"Me too," Krauss replied.

"Don’t forget! One sperm can ruin your whole day!"

Favorite VH Album

Women & Children First
    Favorite VH Song

Fools/All things Halenized
    Last Online

08.04.17 @ 11:33 PM
    Liked 29 Times in 14 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by Sunya
    It always is, isn't it.

He's a level 3 so they let him out???

Whatta country!!

Some people just need to stay behind bars, period.
    (not at bars, behind bars in prison)
    RIP - Classic Van Halen

"A lot of people take Van Halen more seriously than we do." The Diamond One

Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Girl Gone Bad
    Last Online

02.10.10 @ 10:42 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I hate the poor me defense. Once in a while I can see a case where it's warrented but it is become the norm not the exception. It's like the boy who cried wolf too much. It doesn't work too well after a while. I think if someone uses this type of defense is found guilty they should get the harshest (good lord is that a word?) sentence they can get. And be told that up front. Kind of a penalty for trying this kind of stunt, Know what I mean.

If you take a plea: your sentence would be this
    If you put on a proper/normal defense: your sentence would be this or this
    If you put on a poor me defense and your win: you sentence would be this
    If you put on a poor me defense and you loose: you sentence would be this

This is a country that likes to gamble, let's let them.

Ok where's Shark Boy with his two cents. hahahahahahaha
    "Suppose you were an idiot ... And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
    --Mark Twain

There's no one as smart as a gambler at the track putting thier last $10.00 on the longest shot of the day.

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen 2
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

@
    Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Sick of harassment for being a rapist?

More chlorine in the gene pool, please!!
    Can't stop...addicted to the shindig...

Favorite VH Album

Women & Children First
    Favorite VH Song

Fools/All things Halenized
    Last Online

08.04.17 @ 11:33 PM
    Liked 29 Times in 14 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by SactoFan
    Sick of harassment for being a rapist?

More chlorine in the gene pool, please!!

Gotta agree with earlier posts.

Why the heck do we have penalties if a person can plea bargain?
    Why do parole boards let criminals out for good behavior or whatever the heck they let'em out for??
    We have penalties in place for a reason. Use 'em.
    Just saw an article about that female rap person who was facing up to 20 years and she got off with a slap on the hand.
    You always see articles about what a person is facing, but they never actually receive the punishment, do they.
    Whattabout that wild-eyed psycho runaway bride who left everyone high and dry?? She was facing major charges and extended jail time, but was given one year probation, and she paid her fine so she could move on????
    What's that about???

Sorry. It just seems that criminals can get away with pretty much anything by getting a slap on the wrist, maybe a couple of years in jail/prison and get let out. What good does that do???

Ok I'm done.
    RIP - Classic Van Halen

"A lot of people take Van Halen more seriously than we do." The Diamond One

Last Online

12.13.11 @ 02:09 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

The judicial system in this country sucks!

Favorite VH Album

5150, Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance The Night Away, Dreams
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 03:26 PM
    Liked 34 Times in 10 Posts

This seems to be commonplace these days, doesn't it?
    "Viking - last to sleep, first to rise, last to leave, that's how the Nords of old rocked the house." ~ timmac in the 'Texas Linkers' thread talking about yours truly. :-)