Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1
    Eruption Dr5115's Avatar
    Join Date
    05.04.04
    Age
    44
    Location
    Atlanta, Ga
    Posts
    1,295
    Favorite VH Album

    VH II
    Favorite VH Song

    Humans Being
    Last Online

    12.11.17 @ 10:32 PM
    Likes
    172
    Liked 192 Times in 87 Posts


    Donor

    Default ? 2 Post a video Thread?

    I've got a SNL skit that was emailed to me that is really funny. Only problem is I don't know how to post it.

    Is it similiar to posting pics? That I know how to do.

    Or I can email it to someone, it's the "Cork Soaking" skit.

    Thanks

  2. #2
    carpe damn diem billy007's Avatar
    Join Date
    04.19.00
    Age
    54
    Location
    On the wild card line...
    Posts
    28,670
    Favorite VH Song

    "Dance The Night Away"
    Last Online

    12.12.17 @ 06:57 PM
    Likes
    1,045
    Liked 1,345 Times in 922 Posts

    Default

    Usually you would just post a link to it, but I think someone posted a link to it here already (or maybe it was just an email I had gotten)...

  3. #3
    Banned! GM5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    07.13.04
    Posts
    34
    Last Online

    07.05.05 @ 06:08 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Your both dumb-asses too aren't you?

    Duh...Why don't you go and buy operating a computer for dummies.

    And nice link buddy. Thanks for wasting my time putting a link there and then when I get there it is a nice little picture of some crappy stadium that is "under construction" as is your lame site that isn't even up yet. Thanks for nothing and wasting my time.

  4. #4
    Top Of The World phildogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.11.03
    Location
    Danvers, MA
    Posts
    163
    Last Online

    02.10.12 @ 07:51 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Actually, his site is quite nice, maybe if you had bothered to scroll down, you would have seen the content. Calling people Dumb-asses around here won't fly. Keep it up and you will be banned. Don't think for a minute that insulting senior members around here will go un-noticed!
    "Alex-bocephous-Bo-Halen AAOOUGHH!!"

  5. #5
    Eruption Infinite Cactus's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.05.04
    Age
    29
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,078
    Favorite VH Album

    MCMLXXXIV
    Favorite VH Song

    Dirty Movies/Mean Street
    Last Online

    12.01.17 @ 02:40 AM
    Likes
    231
    Liked 104 Times in 45 Posts


    Premium Member

    Default

    GM5150, you are officially the VHLINKS COCKSUCKER OF THE MONTH! Congrats on your prize fuckhead,
    Van Halen Reunion Tour
    Louisville, Kentucky July 6th, 2004
    "It's a little hot in here tonight!"


    Van Halen 2012 Tour
    Louisville, Kentucky February 28th, 2012

    Van Halen 2015 Tour
    Noblesville, Indiana September 2nd 2015

    Assistant Director of Personnel
    The 3 Brigade

  6. #6
    Hot For Teacher MrBrownSound's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.21.00
    Age
    51
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    273
    Favorite VH Album

    Balance
    Favorite VH Song

    Hear About It Later
    Last Online

    12.03.15 @ 02:15 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr5115
    I've got a SNL skit that was emailed to me that is really funny. Only problem is I don't know how to post it.

    Is it similiar to posting pics? That I know how to do.

    Or I can email it to someone, it's the "Cork Soaking" skit.

    Thanks
    Someone with some web space needs to host it for you. You could go get some free space somewhere like geocities.com or freeservers.com, but you won't get much bandwidth. The first couple of downloads will likely shut your site down. Of course, you could just email it to anyone who wants it.

  7. #7
    Good Enough
    Join Date
    12.17.03
    Age
    32
    Location
    Cypress, TX
    Posts
    2,512
    Favorite VH Album

    FW, 5150, F.U.C.K.
    Last Online

    12.11.17 @ 05:09 AM
    Likes
    250
    Liked 135 Times in 99 Posts

    Default

    why arent the mods doing something about this guy?? theres no reason he should still be here.

  8. #8
    On Fire EVH Army's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.05.05
    Age
    29
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    403
    Favorite VH Album

    1984
    Favorite VH Song

    Panama
    Last Online

    07.10.08 @ 07:22 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    I've got a SNL skit that was emailed to me that is really funny. Only problem is I don't know how to post it.
    Try posting the link that was in the E-mail. It should work.

    Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Cactus
    GM5150, you are officially the VHLINKS COCKSUCKER OF THE MONTH! Congrats on your prize fuckhead,
    Hahaha, you've won the message boards.
    "I am the party" ~David Lee Roth

    Quote Originally Posted by Elwood P.
    Uhura: Mr. Spock, what happened?
    Spock: The occipital area of my head seems to have impacted with the arm of the chair.

  9. #9
    Eruption Dr5115's Avatar
    Join Date
    05.04.04
    Age
    44
    Location
    Atlanta, Ga
    Posts
    1,295
    Favorite VH Album

    VH II
    Favorite VH Song

    Humans Being
    Last Online

    12.11.17 @ 10:32 PM
    Likes
    172
    Liked 192 Times in 87 Posts


    Donor

    Default Thanks

    I found the link..............thanks

  10. #10
    Banned! GM5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    07.13.04
    Posts
    34
    Last Online

    07.05.05 @ 06:08 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Nice post Mr. Cactus.

    It is very annoying when people ask questions about things that are easy to find on-line, in a library and especially that have had a million threads posted about on here. Some such as much as two days apart.

    Your seventeen and it shows.

    I really appreciate the title that you bestowed upon me.
    I would have to guess that you held that honor last month and you are here-by passing the "baton" in a matter of speaking. One could only guess.

    But I shall have to humbly decline the "prize" you have been so kind to award to me.

    Perhaps you deserve it more than I. Fitting for the judgement you have tried but failed to bestow upon me.

  11. #11
    Atomic Punk MikeL's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.17.00
    Posts
    11,536
    Last Online

    03.03.15 @ 08:31 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 2 Times in 1 Post


    Donor

    Default

    There's something charming to be found in calling people dumb-asses when you don't know the difference between "your" and "you're."

  12. #12
    Banned! GM5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    07.13.04
    Posts
    34
    Last Online

    07.05.05 @ 06:08 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Oh, I am sorry about the typo. I apologize. I missed an
    " ' ". I didn't know that I was being graded.

    You're meaning You are.
    Your having more of a personal meaning.

    There is something charming about being demeaned the way I was attacked as well.

    Get all your facts before you pass judgement as well!

  13. #13
    Atomic Punk BREW CREW's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.09.00
    Age
    45
    Posts
    11,665
    Favorite VH Album

    Van Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

    Somebody Get Me A Doctor
    Last Online

    08.27.17 @ 09:39 AM
    Likes
    45
    Liked 185 Times in 105 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GM5150
    Your both dumb-asses too aren't you?

    Duh...Why don't you go and buy operating a computer for dummies.

    And nice link buddy. Thanks for wasting my time putting a link there and then when I get there it is a nice little picture of some crappy stadium that is "under construction" as is your lame site that isn't even up yet. Thanks for nothing and wasting my time.
    Who started the attacking?
    Just go for it!

  14. #14
    Atomic Punk MikeL's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.17.00
    Posts
    11,536
    Last Online

    03.03.15 @ 08:31 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 2 Times in 1 Post


    Donor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GM5150
    Oh, I am sorry about the typo. I apologize. I missed an
    " ' ". I didn't know that I was being graded.
    No, you used the wrong word. Twice, in separate posts. That's not a typo.

    You're meaning You are.
    Your having more of a personal meaning.
    More of a personal meaning? No. It's possessive. Here's an example: Your posts have made it clear that you're an ass.

  15. #15
    On Fire EVH Army's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.05.05
    Age
    29
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    403
    Favorite VH Album

    1984
    Favorite VH Song

    Panama
    Last Online

    07.10.08 @ 07:22 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GM5150
    Nice post Mr. Cactus.

    It is very annoying when people ask questions about things that are easy to find on-line, in a library and especially that have had a million threads posted about on here. Some such as much as two days apart.

    Your seventeen and it shows.

    I really appreciate the title that you bestowed upon me.
    I would have to guess that you held that honor last month and you are here-by passing the "baton" in a matter of speaking. One could only guess.

    But I shall have to humbly decline the "prize" you have been so kind to award to me.

    Perhaps you deserve it more than I. Fitting for the judgement you have tried but failed to bestow upon me.
    If he sucks for being a seventeen year old then go get your bottle you one year old. What's the matter GM5150, are you gonna cry? Well here's something else I found for you on Maddox:

    Last edited by EVH Army; 07.04.05 at 01:52 PM.
    "I am the party" ~David Lee Roth

    Quote Originally Posted by Elwood P.
    Uhura: Mr. Spock, what happened?
    Spock: The occipital area of my head seems to have impacted with the arm of the chair.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. The TATTOO Thread...Post yer ink!!!
    By LLFHS in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 140
    Last Post: 04.17.12, 10:16 PM
  2. Post A Random Video
    By FH in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04.14.05, 04:24 AM
  3. Could Someone Please Post A Picture Of Edward From The Video...
    By theodore templeman in forum Main VH Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01.22.01, 04:33 AM
  4. Replies: 79
    Last Post: 09.17.00, 12:56 PM
  5. alright, how do i post a pic from the web onto a thread?
    By Mark Van Halen in forum VHLinks Feedback & Troubleshooting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07.03.00, 01:09 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •