Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Girl Gone Bad
    Last Online

02.10.10 @ 10:42 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default Need your help

This happened just a couple of days ago here in Florida. I have X'd out the name of the company from this memo because it was an inner company memo from the company I consult for. I attend meetings throughout the year and sit on a committee that deals with the subject in this memo. If any of you see an article in your local newpaper regarding something like this could you please email me a link to your news paper's web site? I believe that my emaill address is in my profile. This is of course a very serious issue and the committee I sit on works with a national organization The Fertilizer Insitute that works with the government on fertilizer sercurity issue.

Thanks for you help,
    Sunya

According to information I have received from the Florida Fertilizer and Agrichemical Association – late in the afternoon on 6/28/2005 three individuals of Middle Eastern decent driving a late model black Escalade attempted to purchase 300 lbs of high grade Ammonium Nitrate at a new feed store in Osceola County, Florida. The three individuals told the store owner they were up from Miami. They were well dressed as businessmen. They specifically requested “46%” Ammonium Nitrate. The store owner told them he did not have any high grade Ammonium Nitrate. He suggested they purchase 6-6-6 which he said would do the same thing for their grass and was not “explosive” they declined.

Although XXXX does not handle Ammonium Nitrate we are requesting your diligence and would ask that you notify your customers that if individuals matching this bulletin make inquiries as to the availability of Ammonium Nitrate fertilizer, to please obtain a tag number on the vehicle and a good description of the individuals and immediately notify

Ben Rider, Senior Investigator
    U.S. Department of Justice
    Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms & Explosives
    501 E. Polk Street Suite 700
    Tampa, Florida 33602
    Office (813) 202-7327
    Fax (813) 202-7301
    Cell (813) 267-6807
    "Suppose you were an idiot ... And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
    --Mark Twain

There's no one as smart as a gambler at the track putting thier last $10.00 on the longest shot of the day.

Favorite VH Album

FUCK
    Favorite VH Song

Top Of the World
    Last Online

04.23.17 @ 12:14 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Just kinda gives you warm 'n fuzzies all over...

Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Girl Gone Bad
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

There's a big problem with this and breaking into to nurse tanks on farms. Not just for bombs, but for making drugs also. The nurse tanks are more of a drug problem.
    Last edited by Sunya; 07.01.05 at 03:28 PM.
    "Suppose you were an idiot ... And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
    --Mark Twain

There's no one as smart as a gambler at the track putting thier last $10.00 on the longest shot of the day.

Favorite VH Album

Women & Children First
    Favorite VH Song

Fools/All things Halenized
    Last Online

08.04.17 @ 11:33 PM
    Liked 29 Times in 14 Posts

Donor

WTF???

How in hell do these foreigners get to drive around in Escalades purchasin whatever they want to build their bombs???

That's scary.

I know it's not the answer for ya but I was just wonderin cause that didn't sound right at all. It does make one wonder tho.

Whatta f'd up world we live in today.
    RIP - Classic Van Halen

"A lot of people take Van Halen more seriously than we do." The Diamond One

Favorite VH Album

all of them
    Favorite VH Song

If its Eddie, its Van Halen
    Last Online

12.10.17 @ 08:14 AM
    Liked 527 Times in 242 Posts

Thats just fucking great!

I hope that all fertilizer dealers have enough sense NOT to sell that shit to anybody who may seem suspicious, sorry if it bothers anyone. But those that appear of middle eastern decent should not be sold that shit. Actually that should apply to anybody, see Oklahoma City bombing.

A license of some sort should be reuired for such large purchases, unless you have a fucking golf course in your yard, you don't need that much fertilizer. Go to Home Depot and by some SCOTTS Plus Turfbuilder.
    'Old Van Halen, when I was in it-classic Van Halen-makes you wanna drink, dance and screw, right? And the new Van Halen encourages you to drink milk, drive a Nissan and have a relationship.' - David Lee Roth.

Favorite VH Album

The 1 that had that 1 song
    Favorite VH Song

Runaround, MWM, MAM
    Last Online

05.21.17 @ 06:42 PM
    Liked 9 Times in 4 Posts

Since I have been off for a little over a week and a half, I make a sojourn to my truck, just to check on it and that same message was on my QualComm unit.

QualComm is a DOS based computer program/service a lot of trucking companies are using these days, especially since 9/11 , to track their trucks AND trailers. If I had a HazMat load or not, and someone tampered with the trailer, like pulling the 5th wheel pin lock, it sends a loud tone out in the truck...different than any other of the various beeps...to get our attention.

These guys that pulled this stunt are either amatuers or are decoys for law enforcement agencies trying to bust sellers that sell amonium nitrate with nary a second glance. When an alert, like this one, is sent out, trucking companies that are a part of the DoHS Highway Watch immediately pullover and call in to let them know that they are okay. Then they start watching everything around them while they drive and when they stop for the night. We have a specific ID number we use if we end up having to call 911. That number is used for authenticating the call.

Mark my words, then next attack WILL be with a semi or large straight struck capable of carrying up to 26,000 pounds. More likely the latter of the two. Less chances of getting caught at a scale house or other D.O.T. related cluster fuck. They're also a lot easier to get in to major metro's.

So while traveling this weekend, if you come upon a truck with HazMat placarding on the trailer...DON'T GET CUTE AND FUCK AROUND WITH THEM by doing anything careless, like tailgating, hanging out in the hammer lane and not passing, cutting back in front of them after you pass and immediately putting your brakes on., etc. With this alert being sent out, any truck driver with HazMat is gonna be reeeeeeeeeeeealllllllllllyyyyyyy edgy until the alert is cancelled.
    "Jesus, that fucker just crawled out of his hen house that was destroyed by the Alabama tornados. Fucking 280mph plus winds sucked the gleam off this bitch and passed it on to a bird in Rhoad Island." - Hurricane Halen 5/3/11 (about my birthday chicken from seenbad)

"Pete is this big, loud muthafucker with a big ass heart, y'all!!!!---------" - Hurricane Halen 9/27/13

"Princess Freckle-Tits hasn't had a good day." LLFHS 7/8/10 (on Lindsay Lohans' legal drama)

http://www.facebook.com/RedRockinMonkeyBoy

CHILDREN OF "THE FOOT" UNITE

Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Girl Gone Bad
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

It's not against the law to buy ammonium nitrate, it's the amount of the chemical that rings the bell for the dealers. Trust me these dealers are schooled by the state and federal governments regarding these issues. In some states you have to have a license to not only sell but to buy ammonium nitrate. That's why most companies now are making fertilizers that don't contain any ammonium nitrate anymore. If you go into the hardware store to buy a bay you should be hard pressed to find any in a regular store.

There are proper uses for ammonium nitrate on farms and the dealers know their regular customers who buy. Sooner or later people like these will finally figure out that until other countries they can not buy this produce here.

There reason I have brought this to your attention is to help you keep your eye out for these occurances and to help me and the people I work with track them. We are also working the TFI (The Fertilizer Inst.) and the Gov. to help build better laws to build better ways to precent theft from these locations. It's harder than you might think. If we can track where they try to buy it. It will be easier to try to see a pattern to where they are. And where more thefts might occur.

What is very frightening is when there is a large theft in a third world nation and it totally disappears. God only knows where they are hiding it and where they are going to use it. Just stop to think. If thousands of lbs of drugs can be smuggled into the US how hard would it be to smuggle in the same amount of ammonium nitrate? I'm not an overreactive person to these things, just someone who has worked with them for about 4 years now and know they are very real. After Oklahoma City all of us should know how easy it would be to do again.
    --Mark Twain

Favorite VH Album

all of them
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

I hope what happend in London was a sign of things to come.
    'Old Van Halen, when I was in it-classic Van Halen-makes you wanna drink, dance and screw, right? And the new Van Halen encourages you to drink milk, drive a Nissan and have a relationship.' - David Lee Roth.

Last Online

07.24.15 @ 10:25 PM
    Liked 10 Times in 3 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by Eddymon

Do you want to re-phrase that? Some people may get the wrong idea.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

07.13.17 @ 06:45 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by onefootoutthedoor
    Do you want to re-phrase that? Some people may get the wrong idea.
    LOL...yeah, that didn't sound too good, but I got what ya meant bro!!! Put "that" in fron of "what" and "was" to isn't"!!!
    Last edited by emm5150; 07.09.05 at 04:30 AM.

Favorite VH Album

all of them
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by Eddymon
    Oh shit sorry, I meant I hope it WASN'T a sign of things to come.

Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Girl Gone Bad
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I know what you mean. It was a little over a year since the Spain bombings right? Wonder who will be next? They aren't going to stop.
    --Mark Twain