Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21

Thread: 5150.com

  1. #1
    Atomic Punk WinterlessIceness's Avatar
    Join Date
    09.03.03
    Age
    32
    Location
    Newcastle, Great North of England
    Posts
    10,095
    Last Online

    07.05.17 @ 10:26 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Donor

    5150.com

    Weirdness.
    http://www.5150.com

    When I've typed it I though I would get something random like http://www.ou812.com or the SoCal criminal code description at best, but no, it turned out to be Van Halen related.
    At least poll results are not that bad.

  2. #2
    Emperor of VHLinks.com Brett's Avatar
    Join Date
    09.02.99
    Age
    46
    Location
    Somewhere Near LA
    Posts
    68,733
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Unchained
    Last Online

    12.17.17 @ 11:54 PM
    Likes
    1,265
    Liked 11,602 Times in 4,946 Posts

    Default

    Years ago it was a real VH site.
    Webmaster
    VHLinks.com - Your Van Halen Internet Resource Guide
    http://www.vhlinks.com

    JamToThis.com
    Audio/Video Trading Community
    Tons of Van Halen!

  3. #3
    Atomic Punk WinterlessIceness's Avatar
    Join Date
    09.03.03
    Age
    32
    Location
    Newcastle, Great North of England
    Posts
    10,095
    Last Online

    07.05.17 @ 10:26 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Well only if the guy had the domain purchased for years ahead. But this one is more usefull then the official site. At least it has some sort of activity
    Really sad when web-page ends up like this.
    Last edited by Mishar McLeud; 06.14.05 at 11:34 AM.

  4. #4
    Super Duper Frontman YankeeRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    10.13.99
    Location
    I am a Van Halenized Canadian!
    Posts
    12,837
    Favorite VH Album

    OU812
    Favorite VH Song

    Why Can't This Be Love
    Last Online

    12.11.17 @ 05:55 PM
    Likes
    97
    Liked 197 Times in 123 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mishar McLeud
    Well only if the guy had the domain purchased for years ahead. But this one is more usefull then the official site. At least it has some sort of activity
    Really sad when web-page ends up like this.
    Mishar, if Brett says it was a Van Halen site, it was a Van Halen site! He runs VHLinks, he would know.
    Right Now you're reading my post!


    I can't stand rap....people who can't sing do rap....you can sing rebellion as well as talk it....Hitler would have been in a rap band...

    -- John Entwistle

    2006 VHL Fantasy Hockey Champ!

  5. #5
    Good Enough ScottRoberts's Avatar
    Join Date
    07.31.00
    Age
    45
    Location
    St. Louis, MO, U.S.A.
    Posts
    2,665
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    "5150"
    Last Online

    04.05.12 @ 09:06 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeRose
    Mishar, if Brett says it was a Van Halen site, it was a Van Halen site! He runs VHLinks, he would know.
    It was run by a guy named Bill from the old VHML. I think for a year or two the domain redirected to the now-defunct "5150" tribute band's website.
    Scott Roberts
    The Official Scott Roberts Blog - http://www.scottrobertsweb.com
    FORMER owner of The VH Trade Site - http://www.vhtrading.com

  6. #6
    Atomic Punk WinterlessIceness's Avatar
    Join Date
    09.03.03
    Age
    32
    Location
    Newcastle, Great North of England
    Posts
    10,095
    Last Online

    07.05.17 @ 10:26 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Sounds like these were good times back in the early online days. I wonder if some years from now I could share memories like that. Something like 'There was one good site in the past...rotharmy.com'

  7. #7
    Atomic Punk
    Join Date
    01.29.02
    Age
    49
    Location
    somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    22,946
    Last Online

    12.17.17 @ 06:57 PM
    Likes
    845
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mishar McLeud
    Well only if the guy had the domain purchased for years ahead. But this one is more usefull then the official site. At least it has some sort of activity Really sad when web-page ends up like this.
    http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://5150.com
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack. -- Gen. George S. Patton

  8. #8
    Romeo Delight DLR7884's Avatar
    Join Date
    10.15.99
    Age
    39
    Posts
    66
    Favorite VH Album

    The 6 pack....
    Last Online

    02.19.13 @ 01:00 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottRoberts
    It was run by a guy named Bill from the old VHML. I think for a year or two the domain redirected to the now-defunct "5150" tribute band's website.
    Yeah, Bill O'Neill....that fat fuck.

    DLR7884
    He tried to prosecute a few DLR fans back in the day. LOL.

  9. #9
    Romeo Delight DLR7884's Avatar
    Join Date
    10.15.99
    Age
    39
    Posts
    66
    Favorite VH Album

    The 6 pack....
    Last Online

    02.19.13 @ 01:00 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mishar McLeud
    Sounds like these were good times back in the early online days. I wonder if some years from now I could share memories like that. Something like 'There was one good site in the past...rotharmy.com'

    Why are you so gay?

    DLR7884
    And bitter?

  10. #10
    Atomic Punk WinterlessIceness's Avatar
    Join Date
    09.03.03
    Age
    32
    Location
    Newcastle, Great North of England
    Posts
    10,095
    Last Online

    07.05.17 @ 10:26 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DLR7884
    Why are you so gay?

    DLR7884
    And bitter?
    Four letters 1447,
    STFU

    Got that?

  11. #11
    Romeo Delight DLR7884's Avatar
    Join Date
    10.15.99
    Age
    39
    Posts
    66
    Favorite VH Album

    The 6 pack....
    Last Online

    02.19.13 @ 01:00 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mishar McLeud
    Four letters 1447,
    STFU

    Got that?
    No I don't, asshole.

    You've been nothing but a whiney bitch ever since I started posting here. Yes, we all know you hate rotharmy.com because you got made fun of over there.....let it go.

    This is a different site, different forum.

    In this thread I decided to chime in as to who ran the now defunct 5150.com and you decided to throw your worthless 2 cents in about rotharmy.com. We don't want to hear it. Like I said, different site. In fact, Brett frequents the Army quite a bit, and we love having him.

    DLR7884
    Get over yourself, for the sake of this forum, thanks!

  12. #12
    Atomic Punk WinterlessIceness's Avatar
    Join Date
    09.03.03
    Age
    32
    Location
    Newcastle, Great North of England
    Posts
    10,095
    Last Online

    07.05.17 @ 10:26 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DLR7884
    No I don't, asshole.

    You've been nothing but a whiney bitch ever since I started posting here. Yes, we all know you hate rotharmy.com because you got made fun of over there.....let it go.

    This is a different site, different forum.

    In this thread I decided to chime in as to who ran the now defunct 5150.com and you decided to throw your worthless 2 cents in about rotharmy.com. We don't want to hear it. Like I said, different site. In fact, Brett frequents the Army quite a bit, and we love having him.
    Listen up, shit wipe. It's not my problem you're blind and read posts in your own twisted way, I go to the army more than you do on here so shush. If you ever want to call me out do it on your zone because I honestly don't feel you're worth wasting my time on here.

    Hope you can reply before this gets closed.

  13. #13
    Romeo Delight DLR7884's Avatar
    Join Date
    10.15.99
    Age
    39
    Posts
    66
    Favorite VH Album

    The 6 pack....
    Last Online

    02.19.13 @ 01:00 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mishar McLeud
    Listen up, shit wipe. It's not my problem you're blind and read posts in your own twisted way, I go to the army more than you do on here so shush. If you ever want to call me out do it on your zone because I honestly don't feel you're worth wasting my time on here.

    Hope you can reply before this gets closed.
    What did I read my own twisted way?

    I answered your question as to who ran 5150.com back in the day.

    I didn't call you out, you started shit here with me.....again.

    You wanna fucking fight, come to the army pussy.

    DLR7884
    We don't close many threads there.

  14. #14
    Atomic Punk BREW CREW's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.09.00
    Age
    45
    Posts
    11,665
    Favorite VH Album

    Van Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

    Somebody Get Me A Doctor
    Last Online

    08.27.17 @ 09:39 AM
    Likes
    45
    Liked 185 Times in 105 Posts

    Default

    Keep it up guys, I think it will stay open for entertainment purposes.
    Just go for it!

  15. #15
    Romeo Delight DLR7884's Avatar
    Join Date
    10.15.99
    Age
    39
    Posts
    66
    Favorite VH Album

    The 6 pack....
    Last Online

    02.19.13 @ 01:00 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BREW CREW
    Keep it up guys, I think it will stay open for entertainment purposes.
    Brew Crew....

    Did I start anything here?

    I said nothing negative about this place or anyone in this thread until that little dick licker chimed in his thoughts on rotharmy.com

    DLR7884
    I'm sure this will get closed soon....but again Bill (Free Willy) O'neill ran 5150.com back in the day for those of you who were interested in staying on topic.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Movie score with 5150 riffs...pre 5150
    By swage in forum Main VH Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02.02.03, 05:30 PM
  2. Where to get a 5150 II?
    By 5150atomic in forum Guitar Room
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11.24.02, 03:25 PM
  3. about 5150
    By batch in forum VH Songs/Albums/Videos
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09.01.00, 02:12 PM
  4. 5150 Lp
    By Astrobond in forum VH Songs/Albums/Videos
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08.03.00, 06:15 PM
  5. 5150 Ii
    By Wolfstang in forum Guitar Room
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05.19.00, 06:05 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •