Favorite VH Album

BOBW
    Favorite VH Song

Crossing over
    Last Online

04.03.12 @ 11:26 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Default wakeboarding & VH

ok, this doesnt compare to the star wars but......... Now a days, everyone has the moster stereo in their boats, blasting away to make sure eveyone hears them..well, to summarize, I keep the mighty VH represented out there( god bless the I-pod ). My friends only shake their heads , My daughter ( 3 years old ) gives me the classic " rock on" , and the other boaters stare ..strangly enough, the song that seems to sound the best is Up For Breakfast......any one else???
    Sam, Dave,Gary... who cares. its all about what makes you feel good.

Favorite VH Album

5150 & 1984
    Last Online

04.30.16 @ 03:52 PM
    Liked 20 Times in 14 Posts

I used to wakeboard to "Unchained" and then "No More Tears" by Ozzy until an attempted Air Raley put me out of commission about 5 years ago. I came down on my ear, broke my eardrum, and was advised to not wakeboard anymore.
    How open-minded do I have to be before my brains start spilling out?

Little Dreamer
    Last Online

04.03.13 @ 12:07 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mk5
    I used to wakeboard to "Unchained" and then "No More Tears" by Ozzy until an attempted Air Raley put me out of commission about 5 years ago. I came down on my ear, broke my eardrum, and was advised to not wakeboard anymore.
    That's funny 'cause a wakeboard game on PS2 has "Unchained" playing in the intro. Don't remember the title of the game though.

Sinner's Swing!
    Last Online

12.12.16 @ 10:22 AM
    Liked 10 Times in 7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by servoguy101
    ok, this doesnt compare to the star wars but......... Now a days, everyone has the moster stereo in their boats, blasting away to make sure eveyone hears them..well, to summarize, I keep the mighty VH represented out there( god bless the I-pod ). My friends only shake their heads , My daughter ( 3 years old ) gives me the classic " rock on" , and the other boaters stare ..strangly enough, the song that seems to sound the best is Up For Breakfast......any one else???
    Keep representing out there!!