Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

W/O U, WIL, & HFT
    Last Online

12.08.17 @ 04:17 AM
    Liked 432 Times in 167 Posts

Donor

That's just fucked up and makes me sick!!!
    Rock the Red!!!

"Give Doc the shotgun. They're less apt to get nervy if he's on the street howitzer."

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy."

Save a Terrapin - Fear a Turtle

Favorite VH Album

OU812
    Favorite VH Song

littleguitars
    Last Online

12.23.05 @ 12:07 PM
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Donor

Fucking bitch should be locked up for life, this is sad indeed.

Last Online

07.05.17 @ 10:26 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

I hope she went through the same for many times behind the bars.

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

Beautiful Girls
    Last Online

03.03.17 @ 11:34 AM
    Liked 25 Times in 4 Posts

She's sick. Why she's not in a room with four padded walls, I'll never know.

Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Seventh Seal/Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

12.10.17 @ 12:20 PM
    Liked 411 Times in 246 Posts

What's even more sickening is that she's getting a new life. Her past is being erased. How someone could live start a new life and practically forget what she did is impossible for me to even think about. People who have terrible diseases and illnesses don't get a second chance at their life but if you assist in raping and sexually assaulting little girls and you take a plea bargain... oh that's fine here's your new face and your new life.

Truly very sad...
    My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K. 1984
    Favorite VH Song

Feels So Good (deal with it...
    Last Online

12.08.17 @ 12:46 PM
    Liked 426 Times in 228 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

I agree that she should never see the light of day. The reason she was only locked away for the time she was resulted from some serious errors in police work and investigation when they were working to put away her husband, Paul Bernardo. They screwed it up so bad there was a chance that he was going to get off as a result of evidence not being admissable in court. In order to ensure he was put away, (the obvious worse offender) they had to make a sweetheart deal with her so she would testify against him. Without that we may still be walking the streets with the psychopath husband.

It is very sad how this played out. They should both be behind bars for the rest of their lives.
    Last edited by jetguy5150; 06.04.05 at 10:59 AM.
    Signature not currently available. You aren't missing much.

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen 2
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

@
    Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Canada got played on that one...She's as sick as Bernardo and THAT is extremely rare...We'll hear from her again, unfortunately...
    Can't stop...addicted to the shindig...

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

12.10.17 @ 09:52 PM
    Liked 84 Times in 35 Posts

Neither of them should be able to walk the streets.
    ((Just My Two Cents))
    And thats about what its worth.

Super Duper Frontman YankeeRose's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Why Can't This Be Love
    Last Online

12.08.17 @ 01:39 PM
    Liked 197 Times in 123 Posts

I hear about it non-stop where I live. I know a girl who was invited to sleep over the Bernardo's when she was a teenager. She was going to go, but her Mom wouldn't let her thankfully!!

Karla should be in jail for life, but the cops made a deal with her, and they can't take it back now.
    Right Now you're reading my post!

I can't stand rap....people who can't sing do rap....you can sing rebellion as well as talk it....Hitler would have been in a rap band...

-- John Entwistle

2006 VHL Fantasy Hockey Champ!

Last Online

07.05.17 @ 10:26 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

They should make it unofficially then. Although I'm sure there are many people who won't let her stroll accross the street for a long. Through her into a cage with 5 starved gorrilas and let's see what happens next.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

You\'re Kidding,right?
    Last Online

05.31.14 @ 08:17 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Wait, Canada has prisons?

The way they rag on us all the time I thought they just make bad guys stand in the corner for an hour.
    "Nothing is ever what it seems but everything is exactly what it is." - B. Banzai

My Blog:

http://axxman300tool.blogspot.com/

http://www.myspace.com/axxman300

Favorite VH Album

Alright, I admit - All of them
    Favorite VH Song

Almost all of them
    Last Online

03.01.12 @ 05:52 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Axxman300
    Wait, Canada has prisons?
    Yes, they're called "weekend getaways"
    Homer: No one snuggles with Max Power. Just strap on and feel the Gs!

American Coast Guard: Back off Canadians we got them.
    Canadian Coast Guard: You back off hosers, they are in Canadian waters, eh.
    American Coast Guard: Beat it you puck smacking maple suckers!
    Canadian Coast Guard: Take a hike you Shatner stealing Mexico touchers!

Bart: Who the hell is this?
    Jack Bauer: I’m Jack Bauer, who the hell is this?
    Bart: Me, er… I’m Ahmed Adudi
    Jack: Chloe, get me all you can on Ahmed Adudi… Does anyone there know Ahmed Adudi?
    Chloe O’Brien: Ahmed Adudi; wealthy Saudi financier… Disappeared into Afghanistan in the late 90s…
    Jack: … Really?
    Chloe (ironically): No Jack it’s a joke name, you’re being set up.
    Jack: DAMMIT!

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

07.09.17 @ 06:30 PM
    Liked 8 Times in 3 Posts

The whole saga of these two cold blooded killers is beyond sickening. The bungling of our judicial system is allowing this woman to walk and had we acted in the appropriate manner Bernardo would have been in jail long before Leslie and Kristen's murder. These two will both get what's coming to them at some point and believe me it will be well deserved.
    Last edited by Mario VH; 06.05.05 at 05:37 PM.
    "It's now officially 5150 time!!!"

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.07.17 @ 12:54 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

Sex Killer Homolka Plans to Live in Montreal
    Tuesday, July 05, 2005

MONTREAL — One of Canada's most notorious female criminals says she's going to live in Quebec now that she's been released from prison.

Karla Homolka (search), 35, was secretly spirited from prison Monday after serving 12 years for the rapes, torture and murders of three teenage girls, including her younger sister.

Homolka received the relatively light sentence in return for her testimony against her ex-husband Paul Bernardo (search). Homolka told the court and psychiatrists she was a battered wife who took part in the rapes and murders to protect herself and her family.

Months after prosecutors made the deal, however, Bernardo's attorneys handed over homemade videotapes by the couple that indicated Homolka was a willing participant, drawing the ire of Canadians.

"I don't want to be hunted down," Homolka told RDI, the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation's French-language news network, after her release. "I don't want people to think I am dangerous and I'm going to do something to their children."

Speaking in slightly accented French, Homolka said in the interview she's "unable to forgive myself."

"I think of what I've done and then often I think I don't deserve to be happy because of this," said Homolka, who appeared drawn and tired.

Homolka said she went directly from the prison to the television studio. She said she decided to give the interview after consulting with her lawyer. She plans on living in Quebec and acknowledged those in the French-speaking province know less about the horrific details of her case.

"It's certain that the mood in Quebec is not like the mood in Ontario. I have a support network here," Homolka said.

Her lawyers and father have said for months that she intended to resettle in Montreal, having learned French during her 12 years in a Quebec prison.

Michele Pilon-Santilli, a spokeswoman for the correctional service, confirmed the release of Homolka — who has changed her name to Karla Teale — but would not say where she was headed.

Homolka became the symbol of evil in Canada in 1993 when she was convicted of manslaughter for her role in the kidnappings, rapes, sexual torture and murders of Ontario teenagers Kristen French (search) and Leslie Mahaffy (search).

She was also convicted in the 1990 death of her 15-year-old sister, Tammy, who died choking on her own vomit on Christmas Eve after Homolka held a drug-soaked cloth over her mouth while both she and her husband raped her.

"What I did was terrible and I was in a situation where I was unable to see clearly, where I was unable to ask for help, where I was completely overwhelmed in my life and I regret it enormously because now I know I had the power to stop all that," Homolka said.

Homolka said she didn't leave Bernardo because she was young and afraid of being abandoned.

Tim Danson, the lawyer representing the French and Mahaffy families, told The Associated Press his clients were stunned that Homolka was free.

"They thought that they had made the necessary mental and emotional adjustments to get ready for today, but when I gave them word that she'd been released, there was just stunned, painful silence," Danson said in Toronto, the provincial capital of Ontario.

In return for her sentence, Homolka testified against Bernardo, a Toronto bookkeeper serving a life term for two counts of first-degree murder.

One of the videos released months later indicated Homolka had offered up Tammy as a Christmas gift to Bernardo in 1990; it showed Homolka performing oral sex on her unconscious sister after slipping sleeping pills in her alcohol. Tammy died choking on her own vomit.

In the following two years, the couple kidnapped and videotaped the rapes and beatings of 15-year-old Kristen, then 14-year-old Leslie.

By the time the videotapes were revealed, Homolka's plea bargain had been sealed. But Canadians were outraged that she would be released in 12 years.

"People think she's cheated the system," said Jack Jadwab, executive director of the Association of Canadian Studies (search) in Montreal. "A violent crime like this, publicized the way it is, represents to many Canadians a bit of a stain on our reputation for being a nonviolent society."

Earlier Monday, one of her attorneys, Christian Lachance, told Quebec Superior Court Judge Maurice Lagace that because Homolka's safety could not be assured by police, he said the media must be prevented from reporting her whereabouts to protect her from threats. Another judge last week rejected a similar plea, saying it violated press freedoms.

Lagace ruled Monday that Homolka should defend her point of view the week of July 25, but it was not immediately clear whether she would appear in court.
    Last edited by voivod; 07.05.05 at 05:46 AM.
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton