Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register

Thread: Soundclick.com?

Favorite VH Album

Last Online

12.05.17 @ 03:19 AM
    Liked 49 Times in 30 Posts

Soundclick.com?

I just registered on Soundclick.com and uploaded some older tunes. My intention is to upload my new demo when it's finished. Does anyone have any experience of Soundclick.com? If so, how did you get on with it? If any fellow linkers want to help my chart positions you can go to http://www.soundclick.com/stuartneville and play a few tunes!
    HERE AND GONE by Haylen Beck (Stuart Neville writing as...) - "It doesn't get better than this." - Lee Child, "Highly recommended." - Harlan Coben, "Cancel all your plans and settle in for the ride." - Ruth Ware, "This is a book that lives up to the buzz." - Alafair Burke

Summer 2017 UK & North America

Favorite VH Album

WACF
    Favorite VH Song

Mean street, 5150
    Last Online

11.03.05 @ 07:02 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Stuart,
    Check your Private Messages . I sent you something you might be interested in?
    Tim
    Early music made heavy use of the Church modes, which were later organized due to their relationship to the interval pattern of the major scale. The modern conception of modal scales describes a system where each mode is the usual diatonic scale, but with a different starting note. Modes came back into favour some time later in the development of jazz (modal jazz) and more contemporary 20th century music. Much folk music is also best analysed in terms of modes. For example, in Irish traditional music the ionian, dorian, aeolian and mixolydian modes occur (in roughly decreasing order of frequency); the phrygian mode is an important part of the flamenco sound. The Brown Sound popularised by and identified with the music of Edward Van halen displays a distinct lack of respect for any form of music modality - its straight ahead balls to the wall good ol' fashioned rawk and roll......