Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Favorite VH Album

the next one!
    Last Online

03.11.12 @ 12:55 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Default Memorial Day Wknd..the lemmings are running off the cliff!

Why oh why does everyone around here (Philadelphia/New Jersey area) feel they HAVE to go "down the shore" Memorial Day weekend? I know I love nothing more than sitting in traffic for 4 hours each way and paying exorbitant rates at some sh*thole motel in order to fight the crowds to get a spot on the beach less than 1/2 mile from the water. And of course as soon as I set my stuff down, some punk is gonna step in it, spill sand all over it, and generally increase my hatred for 99% of mankind. Of course, then there's always the added fun of hearing the guido mating calls late at night..Im sure youre familiar with this; it consists of 200 watts of bass-filled 50 Cent blasting from your IROC-Z...loud enough to vibrate the gold chains dangling in your oh-so-sexy exposed chest hair and ALMOST loud enough to make your gel-filled pompadour hairdo move.
    No, you lemmings go right ahead...I'll sit at home, fire up the grill (if it doesnt rain..and it ALWAYS rains Memorial Day weekend!), drink a few brews, and work on teaching my son to play "Unchained". Now THAT'S a holiday!
    "Look, I'll pay you for it, what the f**k?!"

"If I don't make her happy in the bedroom the wife gets bitchy for days at a time, but when I come to bed ready for action she laughs and laughs. She even laughs while I make my moves so I know I must be pleasing her as only I can do."
    The one, the only..Wengie

"Denny Crane" - Denny Crane

Good Enough
    Last Online

12.19.16 @ 05:15 PM
    Liked 8 Times in 8 Posts

Donor

Get a life!

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

Humans Being
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 06:17 AM
    Liked 40 Times in 29 Posts

Donor

Thats going to be me this weekend!

J/K!
    "What we are dealing with here, is a complete lack of respect for the law" - Jackie Gleason, Smokey and the Bandit

www.geocaching.com - The site where you are the search engine.

Favorite VH Album

CVH minus DD, FUCK, Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Humans Being, 5150
    Last Online

11.18.14 @ 07:57 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

I want to see the lemmings! Where else are they?
    "Suck a fat one, faggot."
    -MikeL, showing off that sharp wit of his.

"You may recognize some of these chemicals. Let's start with cyanide...The one the Aum Shinrikyo cult attempted to use to commit mass murder in a Tokyo subway in May 1995...The same cyanide produced routinely--1.4 million tons per year--for use in the production of plastics, adhesives, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, and so on. It seems that those who put small amounts of cyanide in subways are terrorists. But those who produce it in mass quantities and contaminate broad reaches of soil, water, and air, killing countless living beings, are not terrorists, but rather capitalists, and are counted among the finest and most powerful people on the planet."

-Derrick Jensen, "What We Leave Behind"

"You know what's weird to me is Christians who are against the death penalty. After all, if it weren't for the death penalty, we wouldn't celebrate Easter!"

-the late, great, Bill Hicks

Favorite VH Song

"Dance The Night Away"
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 05:29 AM
    Liked 1,345 Times in 922 Posts

They need to make "Lemmings" for X-Box...

Last Online

04.23.07 @ 08:06 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by billy007
    They need to make "Lemmings" for X-Box...
    Shit yeah! THAT would rock!

Pope Of Greenwich Village SuckaInA3Piece's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen II
    Favorite VH Song

Drop Dead Legs
    Last Online

08.28.17 @ 03:27 PM
    Liked 98 Times in 54 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisTheEdHead
    Why oh why does everyone around here (Philadelphia/New Jersey area) feel they HAVE to go "down the shore" Memorial Day weekend? I know I love nothing more than sitting in traffic for 4 hours each way and paying exorbitant rates at some sh*thole motel in order to fight the crowds to get a spot on the beach less than 1/2 mile from the water. And of course as soon as I set my stuff down, some punk is gonna step in it, spill sand all over it, and generally increase my hatred for 99% of mankind. Of course, then there's always the added fun of hearing the guido mating calls late at night..Im sure youre familiar with this; it consists of 200 watts of bass-filled 50 Cent blasting from your IROC-Z...loud enough to vibrate the gold chains dangling in your oh-so-sexy exposed chest hair and ALMOST loud enough to make your gel-filled pompadour hairdo move.
    No, you lemmings go right ahead...I'll sit at home, fire up the grill (if it doesnt rain..and it ALWAYS rains Memorial Day weekend!), drink a few brews, and work on teaching my son to play "Unchained". Now THAT'S a holiday!
    LOL Nice! Some of those guido's are my boys though. Ease up on the insults homie or we'll have to come see ya about it. Capiche???

Last edited by SuckaInA3Piece; 05.27.05 at 01:42 PM.
    "It's always a Catch-22 situation. They hate you if you're the same, and they hate you if you're different."
    ~Eddie Van Halen~

"The perfect woman has an IQ of 150, wants to make love until 4 in the morning, and then turns into a pizza."
    ~David Lee Roth~

Sucka'sFacebook

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 12:17 AM
    Liked 84 Times in 35 Posts

I hate all of these three day holidays and here is why. I live on a lake about an hour outside of Seattle, there are about 10 cabins that sit empty until holidays like this one. These people invade and bring all of there friends and family, some of the driveways to these places are packed with campers and tents. They party and make noise till the wee hours of the morning, they let there dogs run lose throughout the neighborhood etc etc. More than one drunk fool will climb into a boat at 1:00AM and proceed to create a ruckus waking up every person and barking dog on the lake. Come Tuesday morning I will find garbage along the streets but it will be nice and quiet again until the fourth of July.
    ((Just My Two Cents))
    And thats about what its worth.

Favorite VH Album

the next one!
    Last Online

03.11.12 @ 12:55 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by SuckaInA3Piece
    LOL Nice! Some of those guido's are my boys though. Ease up on the insults homie or we'll have to come see ya about it. Capiche???

Hey, Im a 1/2 Italian in South Philly, so I can get away with it...my boys probably know yours
    "Look, I'll pay you for it, what the f**k?!"

"If I don't make her happy in the bedroom the wife gets bitchy for days at a time, but when I come to bed ready for action she laughs and laughs. She even laughs while I make my moves so I know I must be pleasing her as only I can do."
    The one, the only..Wengie

"Denny Crane" - Denny Crane

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

Somebody Get Me A Doctor
    Last Online

08.27.17 @ 09:39 AM
    Liked 185 Times in 105 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisTheEdHead
    Hey, Im a 1/2 Italian in South Philly, so I can get away with it...my boys probably know yours
    Well, I don't know dude.....that's me, OLO, DIF and Yankee.....Dan took the pic and he is the one that has the temper!
    Just go for it!