Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Last Online

10.22.09 @ 11:47 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Donor

Linker's MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENTS Thread

This one takes the cake for me, so please excuse the crudity.

I had to pick up a large order of pizzas from Domino's. I was told to allow 45 minutes on the phone and I hoped to time it right when I got there so I wouldn't have to wait long. I get there, I'm told it'll be another 10 minutes so I took a seat. I'm sitting alone on this metal folding chair and there are 3 employees in the back with just a counter separating us. All of a sudden, the urge to purge (a fart) comes over me. I'm thinking this won't be that bad and the employees are too busy to bother hearing or smelling anything. I sat to one side and let it ring out without realizing the metal chair is going to reverberate the sound even louder. All of a sudden the entire place gets quiet, the employees look at each other, and then look at me. I looked down at the floor and the fucking compulsion to laugh my ass off overcomes me. I had to get up and leave out the door redfaced and laughing. I very nearly decided to leave and go to Pizza Hut but A) they already have my money and B) they have my phone number when I placed my order. I came up with an idea and I went back in there and pretended to be talking on my cellphone when I picked up my pizzas.

Don't Touch the Dog There axebrian's Avatar
    Last Online

01.28.17 @ 02:56 PM
    Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

LOL...That was funny as hell,FH.

Here's a moment I'm not to proud of...

I remember about 20 years ago, after a gig one night, we stayed out late getting plastered (imagine that) Well anyway, I got in like 5:am 'ish. My live-in girlfriend was sleeping but woke up to a unique sound....

When I stumbled in, I proceeded to use the toilet, as I had to pee bad. Well, while my drunk ass starts pissing and my girlfriend starts yelling "YOU F**KING IDOIT"! At that point I started to come around and notice that I was pissing in the bedroom, in a basket full of clean, folded clothes
    I can tell you ...that was NOT good. Man I was in the dog house a long time over that one.

BTW.. That girlfriend is now my wife and has been for 18 years.
    ####......###,
    #............#.....#
    ###........#......#
    #............#.....#
    ####......###'

February 10, 1978...The day that changed the Rock N Roll guitar world!!!

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen 2
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

@
    Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Great story, brian...

When I was 10, I was in the Santa Ana river in Riverside with my buds...I decided to take off my shorts underwater and wash the sand out that had accumulated in those underwear they sew in...

For some strange reason, I lost the shorts underwater and got to use my t-shirt as a dress as I hiked home over a mile...
    Can't stop...addicted to the shindig...

Favorite VH Album

Women & Children First
    Favorite VH Song

Fools/All things Halenized
    Last Online

08.04.17 @ 11:33 PM
    Liked 29 Times in 14 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by SactoFan
    Great story, brian...

When I was 10, I was in the Santa Ana river in Riverside with my buds...I decided to take off my shorts underwater and wash the sand out that had accumulated in those underwear they sew in...

For some strange reason, I lost the shorts underwater and got to use my t-shirt as a dress as I hiked home over a mile...
    Man those are some funny stories guys!!!
    Other than my bads here amongs the links, I'm gonna have to ponder on this one.

Ah'll be bock!!!
    RIP - Classic Van Halen

"A lot of people take Van Halen more seriously than we do." The Diamond One

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

fair warning
    Favorite VH Song

mean street
    Last Online

02.26.17 @ 05:10 PM
    Liked 68 Times in 19 Posts

i was in spanish class in high school once and out of nowhere i heard this really loud fart...in my horror i realized that it was ME that farted...
    whole room is staring at me...and my spanish teacher goes "bless you.." ahahahaha

the only saving grace to this story is that it was an all boys school...if there were girls present i would've died....
    let's be real...EVH was GOD

Runnin' might put too much focus on the fact that there's a little kid on bass - knuck

I see three bona fide ROCK GODS, and then somebody's kid. - CaboTime

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Amsterdam
    Last Online

06.30.11 @ 08:12 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

O.K. Here's mine, this one is my personal lesson of what being in a hurry can get you.
    I stopped at Toysrus on my way home from work, to get my nephew a birthday gift. While inside it started raining, very very hard, I was in a hurry to get home. (for no real reason) so I decided to make a break for it.
    I was running at a fun sprint across the parking lot, pressed the unlock button on my remote so I could make a quick entry into my truck. I planted my left foot and went to grab the door handle, but I mistakenly planted my foot on the yellow line of the parking space. Both my feet went straight up in the air and I landed square on my butt in about 1/2 inch of water, the hit was so hard I wound up laying on my back. I jumped up got in my truck and when I looked up I saw about 10 people sitting in there cars laughing.
    I just started laughing at myself, I wish I could see somebody do what I did that day. About 10 minutes later the rain stopped!!!!!
    Side note: I cracked my hip bone, had a bruise the size of a football on my left cheek. My doctor still gives me a hard time about it, and this happened back in 98.

Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Donor

Hahahaha.
    Glad I'm not alone about these things.

Favorite VH Album

CVH minus DD, FUCK, Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Humans Being, 5150
    Last Online

11.18.14 @ 07:57 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

LMFAO, I'm lovin' it all!
    Last edited by janthraxx; 05.23.05 at 11:53 AM.
    "Suck a fat one, faggot."
    -MikeL, showing off that sharp wit of his.

"You may recognize some of these chemicals. Let's start with cyanide...The one the Aum Shinrikyo cult attempted to use to commit mass murder in a Tokyo subway in May 1995...The same cyanide produced routinely--1.4 million tons per year--for use in the production of plastics, adhesives, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, and so on. It seems that those who put small amounts of cyanide in subways are terrorists. But those who produce it in mass quantities and contaminate broad reaches of soil, water, and air, killing countless living beings, are not terrorists, but rather capitalists, and are counted among the finest and most powerful people on the planet."

-Derrick Jensen, "What We Leave Behind"

"You know what's weird to me is Christians who are against the death penalty. After all, if it weren't for the death penalty, we wouldn't celebrate Easter!"

-the late, great, Bill Hicks

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

You\'re Kidding,right?
    Last Online

05.31.14 @ 08:17 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

At my old job, Pat Morita (Mr. Myogi from the Karate Kid movies) came in to the store. I'm stocking shelves and my co-worker comes over and says "Hey, that's Pat Morita!". I say "No, can't be, Pat Morita died a few years ago".

Well, as it turns out, it WAS Pat Morita..and he was standing behind me when I said it. I suddenly remembered something I had to do downstairs in the stock room.

A few years back, same job. It was 9:00pm and I thought I was alone in the store. It was closing time and I locked the front door. I then proceeded to rip a nice loud, long juicy fart at the end of which I yell out in triumph:"Oh baby! That's the one." and then forced out a victory toot to finish it off. I then head to the back of the store to turn off a display and run into this super-hot blonde MILF. She was laughing, I just wanted to die.
    "Nothing is ever what it seems but everything is exactly what it is." - B. Banzai

My Blog:

http://axxman300tool.blogspot.com/

http://www.myspace.com/axxman300

Middle of Tornado/earthquake alley.... so confused!!!
    Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K
    Favorite VH Song

Poundcake
    Last Online

07.22.17 @ 01:18 PM
    Liked 8 Times in 2 Posts

Donor

I have many... but the MOST embarassing was the time at Wet and Wild (water park) and I am coming down a water slide and my bikini top flies up when I hit the water! I am sure SNIC would love to tell about the Wal-Mart bicycle experience.
    http://www.myspace.com/texaschic22
    It's private.. but if you at least say who you are from VH links I will add ya!

Favorite VH Album

II
    Last Online

05.18.16 @ 10:01 AM
    Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

1996 (I think), and we have an ice storm. Can't possibly get to work. My wife and I lived in an apartment on a hill across from a McDonald's. W/ nothing in the house, I go to get us breakfast. The 7 year old in me couldn't take the pkg lot to the sidewalk - I was going out the back door down the big hill. I slipped first step I took - no big deal - got right back up. Next step, both feet go out from under me and all my weight comes down on my shoulder blade - that hurt. Now I'm committed. Its so icy, I can't get back up the way I came down. Its rocky near the bottom and I'm really regretting this. Finally, I slide down the last 10 feet or so and some how land sliding on my stomach across the sidewalk. I get across the street into McD's to the applause of the 20 or so ppl in there.

Of course, they didn't have biscuits... and even the walk back the sane way was kinda tough. But at least I didn't break anything.

Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by Axxman300
    I say "No, can't be, Pat Morita died a few years ago".

Well, as it turns out, it WAS Pat Morita..and he was standing behind me when I said it.
    That poor guy.

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Humans Being,5150,WhenIt'sLove
    Last Online

08.08.17 @ 07:44 PM
    Liked 18 Times in 2 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Poundcake
    I have many... but the MOST embarassing was the time at Wet and Wild (water park) and I am coming down a water slide and my bikini top flies up when I hit the water! I am sure SNIC would love to tell about the Wal-Mart bicycle experience.
    My TWO most embarassing moments just happen to do with bikini tops, as well. When I was 16 (of course, at 16 EVERYTHING is horrifying if attention is drawn to you) I was at the dam in Junction, TX with a guy I was dating and my little cousin, who was about 8 yrs. old at the time. I was standing on the top of the dam, she ran up behind me, snapped my top off, and I was left there topless and screaming. I dove into the water and she took off running back to my uncles house with my top.

The second time I was about 23. I was a camp counselor at a Christian youth camp out in East Texas. We were all hanging out in the pool. One of the teenage guys pulled my legs under the water and was holding me down. When I came up out of the water, my top had decided to stay down under the water. I didn't even realize it until I noticed all the guys were staring at my chest. The entire rest of the week, the guys couldn't look me in the face and would just stare at my chest with grins on the faces. It took awhile to live that one down.

T.P....I grew up in the hill country not too far from New Braunfels. We went to Schlitterbahn just about every year. You'd be amazed how many times your story has happened on the water slides. In fact, guys just kind of plant themselves at the bottom of the tube shoot to watch all the girls coming down and their tops flying off through the air.
    Meet me in Cabo!

Massachusetts by way of the Great State of New Jersey
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Changes with the day
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 06:10 AM
    Liked 546 Times in 327 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

You know, when you're 6'7" and very self conscious, you tend to try real hard to avoid embarassment. I have maybe two pretty lame ones that I can remember -

I was in a dunk contest my soph year of HS - I got there really early, and man, was I throwin down. I was dunking like I never have before. By the time the crowd got there, I was totally worn out, and absolutely fell on my face. Almost literally. First dunk, I came up short and stuck the ball into the middle of the front rim, total facial. I just looked at the rim, yelled fuck, and kicked the ball. Oh, well. I didn't make a single dunk - I ended up clowning around, trying two balls, etc. I had NO legs left after fucking around all day.

Second was last year - I hadn't drank any alcohol in a couple of months, and met a friend for beers at a Joe's American Bar and Grill. A few beers in, I went to piss, and had a little buzz going - one of those that would wear off as soon as I went outside, but I was a little disoriented in the dark bar. Ended up in the women's room, realized it just as I was unzipping - kind of stumbled out zipping back up as a woman walked in, she got a real big smile.

Favorite VH Song

"Dance The Night Away"
    Last Online

12.16.17 @ 07:14 PM
    Liked 1,350 Times in 926 Posts

I've probably fallen more times than Gerry Ford and Chevy Chase combined - I've fallen down stairs empty handed and I've fallen down stairs carrying boxes full of baseball cards. I've fallen on stairs at school dropping all my books and papers all over, I've fallen on icy sidewalks, I've fallen on wet and muddy lawns, fallen over in chairs, fallen into icy streams, fallen off my bike, etc. Many times publicly.