Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Last Online

01.13.07 @ 11:34 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Totally pissed off... need help!!

Ok, here's the deal. There's this girl in my class who is literally the whore of town, Allison, and a guy who seems really cool, Cody. Cody recently broke up with his girlfriend and what does Ms. Whore do? She flirts with him. Flirting is totally ok, but what she did was sooooo disgusting! We went to King's Island in Cincinnati and she was literally laying on him! She would always, like, hold his hand or play with his hair... total slut bullshit! Eventually, her "charm" worked on him, so now they're going out. Cody was one of my best friends, but on the busride home, they were totally disgusting! She even put her hand in his pocket, and I doubt that she was getting gum! I also heard he "played" (wink, wink) with her, which was totally disgusting and uncomfortable! After over 3 hours of watching them make out, I got sick and tired of it, so I went up and told my teachers about it. Needless to say, they got in ALOT of trouble! One thing that DID make me mad was that they kept the other couples (all my friends) back who didn't do a thing! When I was getting off the bus, Allison said, in a totally bitchy way, "Thanks, Leslie", so I did the polite thing, I said "You're welcome", then she said, "Oh yeah, you're gonna get it!" The thing I'm afraid of is what it'll be! If she lays a hand on me, I have a bunch of tough ass friends who'll beat her to a bloody pulp! But then, I remembered that her family is EXTREMELY well-known, so they could start shit about my family, so now, I'm really scared what'll happen!
    So you broke down, trying to leave town, I broke down crying on your return. You left me feeling hopeful, I'll never see your face again. You made for a bad lover's liver. You stole all the covers and busted my head. You made me such an asshole, I wish we'd never met. I'm tired of being bored. I'm through with the headaches. Hiding my hands that tremble like earthquakes. Under the table, under the daytime sky, Good Fucking Bye- Good Fucking Bye, Alkaline Trio

Last Online

03.03.15 @ 08:31 PM
    Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Donor

You want help? Stay out of other people's business and don't worry about what other people choose to do.

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

I'm The One
    Last Online

12.20.07 @ 05:39 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Don't worry about it. She aint gonna do a thing. Why? She can't get her family involved because: A: Parents will not get involved with their kid's fueds to prove a point. They've grown out of it and will let kids be kids. B: Nobody is stupid enough to tell their parents that you interfered with her doing nasty things with her boyfriend. It's an empty threat. Girls like this are all talk. If she was going to do something really bad, she would have done it by now.

The best advice is to chop this up to experience. Let stupid people do stupid things. If it aint hurting anyone and you're not involved, it's none of your business.

Things to look out for:
    1. RUMORS - She will start rumors about you. Solution: Do a little damage control before it happens. Make sure everyone you know is aware that she has it out for you and that she'll "probably start talking sh*% about me, don't believe it, she's nuts."

2. TATTLE-TALE - Watch your back. She might start looking at you real closely so she can pounce to a teacher / parent if or when you slip up. So make sure you don't.

3. THE DREADED EXILE - My guess is that she will start trying to turn your friends against you. How? She's dating one of them (and keep in mind you got him in trouble too, so he's probably not your biggest fan right now either) They'll probably start ignoring you and having their friends ignor or tease you a bit. Basically try to make you feel like a looser. Don't buy into it. Believe me, when High School is over and you see these same people working the register at a fast-food joint 10 years later, it'll be a revenge all in itself.

Also, it sounds to me like you might have been a little sweet on this guy before she got her hooks in him. Am I right?
    Last edited by Junior; 05.14.05 at 09:52 PM.

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MikeL
    You want help? Stay out of other people's business and don't worry about what other people choose to do.
    Well, I would, but...
    1. Cody was my friend and today, he didn't even aknowledge me when I saw him.
    2. Would YOU like to see some slut giving a guy a handjob on a school bus?
    So you broke down, trying to leave town, I broke down crying on your return. You left me feeling hopeful, I'll never see your face again. You made for a bad lover's liver. You stole all the covers and busted my head. You made me such an asshole, I wish we'd never met. I'm tired of being bored. I'm through with the headaches. Hiding my hands that tremble like earthquakes. Under the table, under the daytime sky, Good Fucking Bye- Good Fucking Bye, Alkaline Trio

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Junior
    Things to look out for:
    1. RUMORS
    Don't worry. She's done enough shit to start a million rumors!

2. TATTLE-TALE
    If she tattle-tales on me, she'd better be watching her back! I can lie and get away with it with some people at my school!

3. THE DREADED EXILE
    Don't worry about that at ALL! I don't think she has a friend on this planet, just guys who bang her!

Last Online

03.03.15 @ 08:31 PM
    Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Donor

Hey, he was just as much a part of it as she was. You've got to accept that you can't control your friends. You might not approve of what they choose to do, but the right way to deal with that is either to respect their choices or to talk to them about it. Making the decision to get adults involved won't change their behaviors and will only make you the bad guy.

You're gonna see a bunch of your friends make mistakes while y'all grow up. Think about how you want to deal with those moments, and how you can best be a friend to them.

Middle of Tornado/earthquake alley.... so confused!!!
    Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K
    Favorite VH Song

Poundcake
    Last Online

07.22.17 @ 01:18 PM
    Liked 8 Times in 2 Posts

Donor

Leslie, I soooo remember being a teen and having the same kinds of things happen with me and my friends. At the time you really think it is the END of the world. Girls are really bad about this. But let me tell you, all the worry, and stressing I did in school was for NOTHING! I graduated high school in 1991 and since then have only talked to a handfull of people I was in school with. I only keep in touch with one now, and she wasn't even my "best friend" in high school. So try not to stress too much about these things. Chances are, you won't even remember things like this 10 years from now.
    http://www.myspace.com/texaschic22
    It's private.. but if you at least say who you are from VH links I will add ya!

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

Somebody Get Me A Doctor
    Last Online

08.27.17 @ 09:39 AM
    Liked 185 Times in 105 Posts

hottie: he ignored you because he knew YOU would be pissed at the actions he accepted/took during the trip. Things like this are not really a big life changing experience...they do however, help you grow as a person. What you do about it know will help you, if you take the advise of MikeL, Texas Poundcake and Junior. Either way, the "slut" will be always known as one as long as she gives handjobs on a school bus. Perhaps in a few years, you will graduate and MAYBE she will have to drop out because she got knocked up from a jock (that's a linkers secret, so don't use that against her ).
    I have seen it happen to the "best" of them.
    Hope we all helped!
    Just go for it!

Romeo Delight
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Dreams
    Last Online

12.05.09 @ 04:49 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Ah, to be young again. If you will allow a psychology major soon to be graduate from Berea College offer his take. Sorry I am really proud of the fact I graduate from college in a week. Anyway, I would bet the farm that she will not do anything. She is just running her mouth to get in your head. The best thing to do is to forget about her and the situation and move forward. If you worry about her, then she wins. You don't need to waste your time with crap like that. As far as your friend goes. Sorry that he did ignore you, but if he is a true friend, then he will be back talking with you. I hope this rant makes sense.

Last Online

01.26.10 @ 12:30 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Should a 14 year old girl even be in this board?

Last Online

02.10.12 @ 07:51 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

not to sound like a jerk, but is it possible you have / had a crush on the guy? as far as the current situation, you know she's a slut, he knows it, and most importantly, SHE knows it. Her actions are just a cry for attention. feel pride in the fact that you don't need to lower yourself to that level. Also, start your own damage control, and turn her friends to your side!
    "Alex-bocephous-Bo-Halen AAOOUGHH!!"

Last Online

07.05.17 @ 10:26 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by evhslilhottie
    She would always, like, hold his hand or play with his hair... total slut bullshit! Eventually, her "charm" worked on him, so now they're going out. Cody was one of my best friends, but on the busride home, they were totally disgusting! She even put her hand in his pocket, and I doubt that she was getting gum!

Now really, if you'll keep complaining about this in from of them, they'll just start playing on your nerves, especially the girl you've classified as a ho. Probably she is, but I want to tell one the thing I told you before - the less you pay attention to a guy, the more he pays attention to you.

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

Beautiful Girls
    Last Online

03.03.17 @ 11:34 AM
    Liked 25 Times in 4 Posts

Sounds like buddy was up for breakfest!

No, I'm kidding. But what I would do is ignore it. You have a lot less to lose that way.

I think Junior said it all best.

Baluchitherium Leo Van Newhouse's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

08.14.13 @ 03:25 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

If she bangs one of your friends, you should get back at her by banging two of her friends.
    THE PEOPLE HERE TONIGHT : Representing DAVID LEE ROTH in all his glory!!!!!!!!!

JH: "How was your New Years Eve show at the House Of Blues?"
    DLR: "James...I AM New Years Eve!"

"To keep up with me, you must be fast. To sing like me, you must be great. To beat me? You must be kidding?" David Lee Roth

"I'm gonna want to rock out w/ my cock out instead of playing anal taper dork." Colonel Sanders

ANOTHER HOSTILE TAKEOVER COMING YOUR WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
    Last Online

07.09.11 @ 09:31 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Leo Van Newhouse
    If she bangs one of your friends, you should get back at her by banging two of her friends.
    That'll just make things worse and the people around her won't respect her for that.

Unless you were being sarcasstic...
    Last edited by Rovus; 05.15.05 at 05:02 AM.
    Bobby Cohn: Who's going to be at Waynestock?
    Wayne Campbell: Um, uh...Aerosmith & Pearl Jam!
    Garth Algar: Ha ha ha ha ho!
    Bobby: Who else?
    Garth: Uh, me...and...and Wayne...
    Wayne: ...and uh...VAN HALEN!!!
    Garth: Wow. Van Halen. Who else?
    Bobby: Yeah, who else?
    Wayne: Uh, an old man fashioning a kayak out of a log?

- Wayne's World 2

"God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time." - Robin Williams

"Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential." - Winston Churchill