Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned!
    Last Online

06.26.09 @ 12:59 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Wait Until Your Wife Leaves The Room, Before You Answer

Hey All,

Let me first start off by saying that this is not meant to be mean spirited or hurtful. I just wanted to ask a question and see what people have to say. OK? So here we go: Did any of you marry the prettiest and sexiest woman that you ever saw - only to have them get fat and essentially let themself go completely (and not because of kids). While your love for them, may not have deminished at all - were you sort of hoping that you were going to stay married to prettiest/sexiest woman that you had the very lucky opportunity to meet at one time.

I am just curious - because guys spend so much time trying to get with the hot girl in school or wherever...instead of the just cute girl with the awsome personality and I want to know if it ultimately paid off. Tell me your stories...

Hey Man

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

Beautiful Girls
    Last Online

03.03.17 @ 11:34 AM
    Liked 25 Times in 4 Posts

That's pretty interesting just to sort of reflect on.

I'm not married and I'm only 22 years old but I can but I can relate to this in a big way.

I think it happens with everybody and just women depending on your metabolism throughout life, I guess.

The longest relationship I've ever had was 4 years and I can honestly say that yeah, she didn't look like the same person I had met 4 years earlier. This is NOT the reason why split up, by the way! lol I just think everybody get's comfy in the position they're in and and somewhat let's themselves go one way or the othe whether it's with the way they dress, act, eat, (more or less) workout, ect. Sometimes that stops after a while because people are happy where they are and don't want to move or change.

My personal theory on that is that if you find somebody with a lot of self-respect, not egotistical, not nessesarly narcissistic, but somebody that really cares about they're phyisical appearance for you and for them, then these things just don't happen.

BUT... One way or the other, man or woman, when you get to be a ceratin age, you're going to rather have sex with a hole in the wall than with them. Looks certainly aren't forever.

Just my thoughts and experience with it all.

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

W/O U, WIL, & HFT
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 04:25 AM
    Liked 432 Times in 167 Posts

Donor

Well, I've been married alittle over a year now so my wife really hasn't had the time to "let her body go".

But truthfully, my wife isn't super-model gorgeous (i.e. Kathy Ireland-ish) but looks isn't all that counts. To me she is beautiful and if anybody says she is ugly, I have a can of whoop-ass waiting for ya'. I don't care if down the road and after a few kids, my wife gets alittle "round" in the mid-section. I did not marry her for good looks but I did for her beliefs and personality. I consider her looks an added bonus.

Just my $0.02...
    Rock the Red!!!

"Give Doc the shotgun. They're less apt to get nervy if he's on the street howitzer."

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy."

Save a Terrapin - Fear a Turtle

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Too many!
    Last Online

03.12.07 @ 01:18 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

My wife is VERY hot but kinda nutty! So I did wonderfully!
    We both go to the gym so hopefully that will allow us to stay fit as we grow older. I am pleased with my choice for sure!
    "Maybe I was the only one, but I really felt like we could surprise these guys. Obviously, that was not the case."

Brett Favre 09/10/06

http://www.myspace.com/lionzrule

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen 2
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

@
    Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfgang Slinger
    BUT... One way or the other, man or woman, when you get to be a ceratin age, you're going to rather have sex with a hole in the wall than with them. Looks certainly aren't forever.
    I think you'd be closer to the mark if you said you'd be happy just having ANY sex at a certain age...
    Can't stop...addicted to the shindig...

Favorite VH Album

Changes On A Daily Basis
    Favorite VH Song

Ditto
    Last Online

07.10.17 @ 08:25 AM
    Liked 131 Times in 74 Posts

That's pretty interesting just to sort of reflect on.

I'm not married and I'm only 22 years old but I can but I can relate to this in a big way.

I think it happens with everybody and just women depending on your metabolism throughout life, I guess.

The longest relationship I've ever had was 4 years and I can honestly say that yeah, she didn't look like the same person I had met 4 years earlier. This is NOT the reason why split up, by the way! lol I just think everybody get's comfy in the position they're in and and somewhat let's themselves go one way or the othe whether it's with the way they dress, act, eat, (more or less) workout, ect. Sometimes that stops after a while because people are happy where they are and don't want to move or change.

My personal theory on that is that if you find somebody with a lot of self-respect, not egotistical, not nessesarly narcissistic, but somebody that really cares about they're phyisical appearance for you and for them, then these things just don't happen.

Just my thoughts and experience with it all.
    You are only 22 for christ's sake, the reason she didn't look the same after 4 years is that she probably got her braces off and developed breasts.
    The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
    -H.S.T

This next part could really confuse things. Let's stay focused. #asis

Favorite VH Song

Ain\'t talkin bout love
    Last Online

07.19.17 @ 06:26 PM
    Liked 30 Times in 12 Posts

Check her mom out. Thats usually what you've got to look forward to in the future.
    Know Roth
    Know Van Halen

No Roth
    No Van Halen

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

Beautiful Girls
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by Raoul Duke
    You are only 22 for christ's sake, the reason she didn't look the same after 4 years is that she probably got her braces off and developed breasts.
    I was 18 and she was 24 when we started. Thanks.
    Last edited by Wolfgang Slinger; 05.09.05 at 07:45 AM.

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

Beautiful Girls
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by weesfreewheelin
    Check her mom out. Thats usually what you've got to look forward to in the future.
    This is very true in a lot of cases.

I've noticed that.
    Last edited by Wolfgang Slinger; 05.09.05 at 07:46 AM.

Good Enough
    where Conan O'Brien is no longer president, a.k.a. Finland
    Favorite VH Album

All of them.
    Favorite VH Song

As Is.
    Last Online

10.03.17 @ 11:49 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I was 18 and she was 24 when we started. Thanks.
    Burn!!!
    -nobody rules these streets at night but me-

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

Somebody Get Me A Doctor
    Last Online

08.27.17 @ 09:39 AM
    Liked 185 Times in 105 Posts

My wife of almost 10 years is hot. We've been together since 1991 and she has really gotten better looking to me. She takes great care of herself, me and our two boys (7 and 8). She is a stay at home domestic goddess (she calls herself that when she is asked what she does . We have a great relationship....I am often told, by friends, and I do realize, that I am blessed!
    NO I am not going to post pics you fuckin pervs, so don't ask....well, no pics until I am darn ready for the usual comments from y'all
    So, no.....I have nothing to relate too personally for this topic of hot to fat.
    Just go for it!

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

Beautiful Girls
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by BREW CREW
    My wife of almost 10 years is hot. We've been together since 1991 and she has really gotten better looking to me. She takes great care of herself, me and our two boys (7 and 8). She is a stay at home domestic goddess (she calls herself that when she is asked what she does . We have a great relationship....I am often told, by friends, and I do realize, that I am blessed!
    NO I am not going to post pics you fuckin pervs, so don't ask....well, no pics until I am darn ready for the usual comments from y'all
    So, no.....I have nothing to relate too personally for this topic of hot to fat.

I salute you!

Regardless of whether I see a picture of her or whether I think she's hot, or not, when you can speak and think like that of your wife of ten years with two kids, good catch and you've got it made. You've got a woman that respects herself and obviously the family.

Props to Brew Crew!

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

You\'re Kidding,right?
    Last Online

05.31.14 @ 08:17 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

If it's about looks then don't get married. For better or for worse means just that, if you love her then you don't give a shit if she puts on a little weight. Unless it's so much weight that it effects her health there's nothing to bitch about.

If you love her but it's an issue then get busy, learn to cook and get home early and make a healthy but great dinner. Buy a pair of bikes and go for a ride after you eat. Plus, ride them on the weekends. Plan frequent active vacations where you go hiking or skiing or swimming. It will be good for both of you and she'll never catch on.
    "Nothing is ever what it seems but everything is exactly what it is." - B. Banzai

My Blog:

http://axxman300tool.blogspot.com/

http://www.myspace.com/axxman300

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

Humans Being
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 05:57 AM
    Liked 40 Times in 29 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by BREW CREW
    OK.....No need to post pics. Just post measurements!
    Last edited by ZeoBandit; 05.09.05 at 05:44 PM.
    "What we are dealing with here, is a complete lack of respect for the law" - Jackie Gleason, Smokey and the Bandit

www.geocaching.com - The site where you are the search engine.

Favorite VH Album

Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the one
    Last Online

11.30.17 @ 06:15 PM
    Liked 257 Times in 92 Posts

Donor

I'm still very much in love with my wifes ass. I feel she is way fine. Of course I have an advantage over many of you in that she's asian. Asians age very nicely.

Funny thing is, when I was younger I actually did take in to consideration what weesfreewheelin suggested about looking at her mom. I saw her and said to myself, "I can live with that".
    sheepa latta peepah dabba looka foh a moopy

Gunter glieben glauchen globen