Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Favorite VH Album

All
    Favorite VH Song

All
    Last Online

05.11.17 @ 09:16 AM
    Liked 16 Times in 8 Posts

Default Alex intentions; Rumours; Eddies health; VHs future.

Just to post some ideas & opinions on all the Van Halen situation:

- Alex real intentions, in my opinion, were to have Sam back in the band & record some music & release it via internet, or even putting an album out; then continue touring & be a band once again. That was clearly what he expressed on his interviews through 2004.
    - All rumours are just that. Being a VH fan, I will not post something to get everybodys attention. I know someone that said this & that. But I guess there are a lot of people out there that need a lot attention & need to post false facts: rumours!
    - I said it a lot of times how do we know that Eddies health or problems related to alcoholism, etc. are real, & should be blamed for VHs situation?!?!?! (people should post facts (interviews), pics, etc., which they cant cause they dont HAVE THEM!!!) All we have are opinions, speculations, some saying EVH was sober, other saying he was drunk. In my opinion: I dont know; I dont live with him or have any kind of contact with Van Halen (the band)!! I just enjoy the music, period!!!!! Went to 4 2004 concerts, & just have fun I may have my OPINIONS on Eddies playing or behaviour, but that just me, Im not a critic, psychic or psychologist!!!
    - VHs future: just reading that Sammy is done with VH, Sammy supposedly making fun of Eddies alcoholism on Tahoe, Michael saying is sad he hasnt talked to the bros., etc I think Van Halen should get back with DLR for one more tour (called it farewell) & release some songs via van-halen.com or other media!!! Its not 1995, & VH has no longer the strength to be on top of the music world (this from someone (me) that believes that Halen is still the only answer for todays music scene (rock))!! I think a tour with DLR will close Van Halens amazing career, & put them on top of the world once again (for the last time)!!!! IF NOT, Eddie & Alex should release some of the amazing music they create & share it with us!!.... some love VH with DLR, others w/ Sam, others w/ Gary, & some of us love all incarnations of the band but we have to admit that Alex & Eddie are what VH is all about but again thats my opinion!!!!!! IF NOT, just tell the fans is all over (with a Box Set & DVDs).. we have 30 years of VH History to remember!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some comments or opinions???

Regards,

Enrique

PS: Sorry for the long post & any grammar errors!!!!
    under darken skies ... we'll see the light

Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

All of them
    Last Online

08.29.11 @ 12:46 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

[QUOTE=Vanhalen] VH has no longer the strength to be on top of the music world (this from someone (me) that believes that Halen is still the only answer for todays music scene (rock))!!
    QUOTE]

Vh has enough power to blow any band out there u2 gnr you name it.
    Live by the VH attitude, die by the VH attitude.
    \mm/\mm/

"What do you wanna do with your life?

I WANNA ROCK!"

Alex Van Halen "THE BEATLES will never get back together and David Lee Roth will never again sing with VAN HALEN."
    the way it should have been link below:
    http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/4...5dd0881lk8.jpg

Last Online

06.01.05 @ 11:28 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

For me, I was really hoping we'd get a full album out of the reunited band. Looks like that isn't going to be the case now. As far as a reunion with David Lee Roth...it's possible. I don't see it happening right away, but I wouldn't rule it out, either.
    http://www.KISSonline.com - The Hottest Band In The World

Last Online

05.14.12 @ 09:29 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AJHV

Agreed!

They do indeed have the power, problem is the fuses keep blow'n!!!!
    -"There's a little bit of VH in everyone"- AVH

Last Online

06.10.07 @ 04:25 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

I think VH is finished. Ed' destructiveness has formed a permanent crack in the band.

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

10.14.09 @ 03:53 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I do believe Sammy has too many people buying tickets to his solo shows.He has too many fans that would see him with or without Van Halen.If people would boycot his shows,he would have to make it work with the brothers.The one thing that pisses me off, is I read in interviews last summer (from Sammy and Alex) that they would record new full album next year(2005).I believe they lied to me.Me, myself, would rather have had new album, rather than tour.

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
    Last Online

06.08.17 @ 10:06 AM
    Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts

Donor

Actually, we've seen Sam and Mike both recently say they wish they had been closer to ED. Doesn't sound like it's unrepairable to me.

Favorite VH Album

Women & Children First
    Favorite VH Song

Fools/All things Halenized
    Last Online

08.04.17 @ 11:33 PM
    Liked 29 Times in 14 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by bullitt
    Agreed!

They do indeed have the power, problem is the fuses keep blow'n!!!!

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!
    RIP - Classic Van Halen

"A lot of people take Van Halen more seriously than we do." The Diamond One

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

FW, 5150, F.U.C.K.
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 04:21 PM
    Liked 135 Times in 99 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MURDOG
    I do believe Sammy has too many people buying tickets to his solo shows.He has too many fans that would see him with or without Van Halen.If people would boycot his shows,he would have to make it work with the brothers.The one thing that pisses me off, is I read in interviews last summer (from Sammy and Alex) that they would record new full album next year(2005).I believe they lied to me.Me, myself, would rather have had new album, rather than tour.
    thats one of the stupidest things i've ever heard. why have ill wishes towards somebody's career for your own selfish reasons? Sammy's life is good right now....and he has a blast with his own shows. it's stupid to want to deprive him of that happiness. i don't blame sammy for the lack of communication. I think the ball is all in the brothers hands. they're in charge. that's how i see it.
    Last edited by OnTheInside1985; 05.04.05 at 04:22 PM.

Favorite VH Album

All (Yes, even "VH 3").
    Favorite VH Song

All (except "How Many Say I")
    Last Online

08.31.17 @ 07:33 PM
    Liked 31 Times in 11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by markp
    Actually, we've seen Sam and Mike both recently say they wish they had been closer to ED. Doesn't sound like it's unrepairable to me.
    I agree. It sounds as if Sam and Mike in their own way are reaching out to Ed. To let him know that they care about him. It has always seemed that once EVH puts his guitar down that he is somewhat of an insecure human being. I think Sammy and Mikey are trying to let him know that he matters to them, that they are his friends and want to see him get his life in order.
    Last edited by atomicpunk5150; 05.04.05 at 05:38 PM.
    "Question is,not does love exist,but when,she leaves,where she goes. I got a feeling she don't know either. Wait like the wind,watch where she blows..."

Eruption
    Last Online

07.13.12 @ 05:20 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MURDOG
    They lied to you? Did they call you and tell you this? Wtf? Why on earth do people like yourself take these comments as personal commitments made directly to you?

Furthermore if the brothers would get of their asses and DO SOMETHING Sammy would be there. He wouldn't have to be coerced to do it. The problem with VH isn't Sammy Hagar, David Lee Roth or Gary. Its the brothers VH. When yourthe captain ofthe ship you get the honor of going down with it and they are.

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Love walks in (live 5150)
    Last Online

04.05.15 @ 05:28 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

[QUOTE=OnTheInside1985] Sammy's life is good right now....and he has a blast with his own shows. it's stupid to want to deprive him of that happiness. QUOTE]

Sam is having a blast playing solo? I can't figuare out why?????

Last edited by RaleighWabo; 05.04.05 at 06:57 PM.

Last Online

12.11.17 @ 06:55 PM
    Liked 183 Times in 80 Posts

The funny thing is, Sammy is more like David Lee Roth was in the '80s than David Lee Roth is now. It's too bad VH won't lighten up and have the kind of fun Sammy does at his shows. That would sure ease the tension.

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K., Fair Warning, WACF,1
    Favorite VH Song

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

06.10.05 @ 09:03 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

[QUOTE=AJHV]
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanhalen
    VH has no longer the strength to be on top of the music world (this from someone (me) that believes that Halen is still the only answer for todays music scene (rock))!!
    QUOTE]

Please, VH aren't gods roaming the earth, there is SOME better music than VH out there, as hard as it may be to admit....
    "The wold doesent revolve around DLR, but I like to think so" DLR May 1984

www.vhcrossingover.tk

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

Beautiful Girls
    Last Online

03.03.17 @ 11:34 AM
    Liked 25 Times in 4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AJHV

Not a chance.

U2 is the worlds biggest band in the world (as much as I hate them) and G N' R is no more and what is still left has turned into Velvet Revolver which not only statisically beat the shit out of Van Halen's tours and new music, but in TODAY'S music scene is the driving force behind hard rock and selling out arena's accross the world let alone the US which is something Van Halen failed to do for more than 3/4's of the tour even on their home turf.

A perfect example would be singles and new music. Don't you think if Van Halen was still that important to that many people to "BLOW" away U2, don't you think Van Halen would have at least had a number one single with any of the three new tracks that they released with the BOBW package? I mean, U2 is a classic example of a group of hacks and PR whores that keep coming out with the same damn thing record after record yet it seems that every song is a number one single. Now, I know I'm gonna get flamed for making a comparison between a greatest hits package and a new album (with video) but to say Van Halen would blow bands like that out of the water is a little far fetched in my reality.

I agree with what BradS said. Not only had Ed's destructiveness cracked the band, but also about half their fan base. The people and internet buzz around Van Halen's latest tour outside of these forums is that everybody that went to see this past tour said that they could have went to a bar for free and saw a drunk on stage do the samething as Eddie did on this past tour. Whether I, or anybody here agrees with it or not, a lot of people think that whether we like it or not.

Sammy is has a blast on every great and successful tour he does without Van Halen. Logic would say that he stays there seeing as what we saw and heard on the Van Halen 2004 tour with all the facts and speculation surrounding the band.

Whatever the band decides to do, I'll support it. I'm a lifer like most of you. I'm really greatful to what I witnessed three times on the past tour and I'd really like to see Van Halen live again but in **MY** opinion Van Halen is about as good as over. Like the first post said, we have 30 years of VH History to remember!

Only **MY** opinion.

Apologies to anybody ahead of time if I slammed U2, Van Halen or questioned the support of any of us Van Halen faithful.