Favorite VH Album

Chickenfoot III
    Favorite VH Song

Different Devil
    Last Online

11.30.17 @ 11:15 AM
    Liked 340 Times in 184 Posts

Donor

Default Newest Bigfoot Video To Be Televised.

Newest Bigfoot Video To Be Televised
    Paul Turenne
    Sun Media
    From Brian Vike
    5-3-5

WINNIPEG -- The Bigfoot video shot by a northern Manitoba man a few weeks ago will air on the American TV show A Current Affair tomorrow night.

A spokesman for the syndicated show, which airs on selected Fox network stations, confirmed yesterday that the video shot by Norway House ferry operator Bobby Clarke on April 16 will hit the airwaves tomorrow.

She would not say how much the show paid for the tape or how they acquired it.

The segment will include interviews with sasquatch experts who have seen the video.

"It was an exciting moment. I saw an intriguing entity that certainly appeared to be an ape-like human hybrid," said Franklin Ruehl, a Glendale, California-based sasquatch researcher who watched the video last Friday.

"I'm most impressed with this tape. It's one more piece of evidence that these entities exist. It's not absolute proof but it should be enough of a motivating factor to encourage an expedition into northern Manitoba."

Ruehl, who hosts the cable access TV show Mysteries From Beyond: The Other Dimension, said although the footage was a bit blurry, the animal didn't move like a bear and had long arms below its knees.

Ruehl said he was impressed with Clarke's credibility and believed the tape to be legitimate, although even a clear video wouldn't be enough to convince people of Bigfoot's existence.

"When it's too sharp, people say it's fabricated. If it's too blurry, you can't decide what it is."
    Sammy did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    Michael did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    --------------------------
    IAMA I am a stage hand for big mainstream artists. (self.IAmA)

Q: who was the biggest douche that you have worked with?

A: Eddie Van Halen hands down he threatened all the stage hands that if we wernt all pushed to the side when he got off stage that he would "bash our faces in"

Now the new David-Lee-Roth-Van Halen album, “Tokyo Dome In Concert,” is available for purchase, and it’s super, super, super, super, super, super, crazy bad. - Doug Elfman

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear about it later
    Last Online

01.06.12 @ 12:23 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by TheresOnlyOneWay
    Newest Bigfoot Video To Be Televised
    Paul Turenne
    Sun Media
    From Brian Vike
    5-3-5

WINNIPEG -- The Bigfoot video shot by a northern Manitoba man a few weeks ago will air on the American TV show A Current Affair tomorrow night.

A spokesman for the syndicated show, which airs on selected Fox network stations, confirmed yesterday that the video shot by Norway House ferry operator Bobby Clarke on April 16 will hit the airwaves tomorrow.

She would not say how much the show paid for the tape or how they acquired it.

The segment will include interviews with sasquatch experts who have seen the video.

"It was an exciting moment. I saw an intriguing entity that certainly appeared to be an ape-like human hybrid," said Franklin Ruehl, a Glendale, California-based sasquatch researcher who watched the video last Friday.

"I'm most impressed with this tape. It's one more piece of evidence that these entities exist. It's not absolute proof but it should be enough of a motivating factor to encourage an expedition into northern Manitoba."

Ruehl, who hosts the cable access TV show Mysteries From Beyond: The Other Dimension, said although the footage was a bit blurry, the animal didn't move like a bear and had long arms below its knees.

Ruehl said he was impressed with Clarke's credibility and believed the tape to be legitimate, although even a clear video wouldn't be enough to convince people of Bigfoot's existence.

"When it's too sharp, people say it's fabricated. If it's too blurry, you can't decide what it is."
    What the hell was Axel Rose doing in manitoba?
    All you need in this life is a tremendous sex drive and a great ego , brain's don't mean a shit! ~ Captain Tony Tarracino

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. ~ Hunter S. Thompson

When you figure out that you can't figure it out, your finally gettin your shit together. ~ Jimmy Buffett

http://www.myspace.com/palm_trees_and_mojitos

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

"Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

VHIII/WACF/OU51BALUCK
    Last Online

07.24.11 @ 04:36 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

They already made an entire movie about bigfoot. I can't believe people still doubt!

Stay out of it, dude.

I am Van Halen.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 08:51 AM
    Liked 4,798 Times in 2,449 Posts

Premium Member

I watched Kill Bill Vol 1 this past weekend. Uma Thurman has some big feet. Maybe it was her?

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

VHIII/WACF/OU51BALUCK
    Last Online

07.24.11 @ 04:36 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by ziggysmalls View Post
    I watched Kill Bill Vol 1 this past weekend. Uma Thurman has some big feet. Maybe it was her?
    damn you noticed that too huh? When she's staring at her toe telling it to wiggle or whatever. man....that's the grossest most off-putting scene in the whole film. She has big nasty feet.
    Stay out of it, dude.

I am Van Halen.