Register
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Favorite VH Album

5150 & 1984
    Last Online

04.30.16 @ 03:52 PM
    Liked 20 Times in 14 Posts

Default The "Vent" thread

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhkaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, I needed that.

Work sucks sometimes.
    How open-minded do I have to be before my brains start spilling out?

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

Humans Being
    Last Online

12.07.17 @ 02:51 PM
    Liked 40 Times in 29 Posts

Donor

um....ok
    "What we are dealing with here, is a complete lack of respect for the law" - Jackie Gleason, Smokey and the Bandit

www.geocaching.com - The site where you are the search engine.

Last Online

01.13.07 @ 11:34 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Phew... where to start?

1st off, I feel terrible! I've been having bad head and stomach aches since about Friday and just feling sick to my stomach.

2nd off, I got "dumped" last night. This guy, who I dated a long time and then started dating him again, and I really liked each other, but, for some reason, he felt the need to be a jackass and tell me I'm a "fatass bitch" who can "go fuck myself" and then told me that I'm gonna be alone all my life because no one likes me! The thing is, just a few days ago, he told me he loved me and everything, but, in just a day, he hates me. I felt terrible! Last night and couldn't quit crying. Not only that, but he dumped me over the internet. Come on! Get some balls and call me if you're gonna dump me, ok?
    So you broke down, trying to leave town, I broke down crying on your return. You left me feeling hopeful, I'll never see your face again. You made for a bad lover's liver. You stole all the covers and busted my head. You made me such an asshole, I wish we'd never met. I'm tired of being bored. I'm through with the headaches. Hiding my hands that tremble like earthquakes. Under the table, under the daytime sky, Good Fucking Bye- Good Fucking Bye, Alkaline Trio

Favorite VH Album

5150 & 1984
    Last Online

04.30.16 @ 03:52 PM
    Liked 20 Times in 14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by evhslilhottie
    Phew... where to start?

2nd off, I got "dumped" last night. This guy, who I dated a long time and then started dating him again, and I really liked each other, but, for some reason, he felt the need to be a jackass and tell me I'm a "fatass bitch" who can "go fuck myself" and then told me that I'm gonna be alone all my life because no one likes me! The thing is, just a few days ago, he told me he loved me and everything, but, in just a day, he hates me. I felt terrible! Last night and couldn't quit crying. Not only that, but he dumped me over the internet. Come on! Get some balls and call me if you're gonna dump me, ok?
    evhslilhottie,

Sound's like the ex-dude is a real class act. Do yourself a big favor and don't take his mis-statements to heart. The worst thing a young woman can do is to let some doofus make her self-conscious and screw up her self-image. If it helps you out any, my wife struggled with this by some idiot who tried to be domineering over her. What comes around goes around, because now, she's married to a great guy (me ) and that jerk of an ex-boyfriend is now a gay stripper (no joke)!

Don't let anyone get you down. Be true to who you are and love will come.
    How open-minded do I have to be before my brains start spilling out?

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mk5
    evhslilhottie,

Sound's like the ex-dude is a real class act. Do yourself a big favor and don't take his mis-statements to heart. The worst thing a young woman can do is to let some doofus make her self-conscious and screw up her self-image. If it helps you out any, my wife struggled with this by some idiot who tried to be domineering over her. What comes around goes around, because now, she's married to a great guy (me ) and that jerk of an ex-boyfriend is now a gay stripper (no joke)!

I know. I still wanted to be with him. The last thing I said was that I still loved him (although, to a point, it was just as a friend) and he said "I still think you're a lying, decieveing bitch" I know he isn't worth my time of day, but I still had feelings for him after that.
    So you broke down, trying to leave town, I broke down crying on your return. You left me feeling hopeful, I'll never see your face again. You made for a bad lover's liver. You stole all the covers and busted my head. You made me such an asshole, I wish we'd never met. I'm tired of being bored. I'm through with the headaches. Hiding my hands that tremble like earthquakes. Under the table, under the daytime sky, Good Fucking Bye- Good Fucking Bye, Alkaline Trio

Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

03.01.10 @ 10:22 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by mk5
    And if that doesn't work, send him a mailbomb.

Last Online

07.05.17 @ 10:26 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

What mk5 said Leslie

And what I've been telling you for like 6 months . Listen to elder people already
    Last edited by Mishar McLeud; 04.25.05 at 02:33 PM.

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K., Fair Warning, WACF,1
    Favorite VH Song

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

06.10.05 @ 09:03 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

I'm glad everyone thinks so highly of me. I know she made me sound mean but there's always more to the story, and most of that is lies. I would NEVER call any girl a fatass bitch! I have other people that she knows that I talk to that also know what she does. I would ask that people please not say such things about me, it was sad enough she's making this public, it's between me and her. She also said a lot of things to me but I don't really feel the need to turn people on her like she's trying to do to me, and I hope someone closes this thread.
    "The wold doesent revolve around DLR, but I like to think so" DLR May 1984

www.vhcrossingover.tk

Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

03.01.10 @ 10:22 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Wait, are you actually the guy she's talking about? If so, I agree this thread should be closed!

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K., Fair Warning, WACF,1
    Favorite VH Song

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

06.10.05 @ 09:03 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Yes, that's why she posted it here to make people hate me which isn't cool at all, I'm not saying anyone's opinion of me is bad but it's never right or fair to judge someone without hearing the whole story. And it's definately wrong to post lies like that. Most people that really know me (people on Strungout can vouch for me) that I would never say things like that. And I understand you all were trying to support her and I don't take offense to what you say.
    "The wold doesent revolve around DLR, but I like to think so" DLR May 1984

www.vhcrossingover.tk

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vheddyrmv8
    I'm glad everyone thinks so highly of me. I know she made me sound mean but there's always more to the story, and most of that is lies. I would NEVER call any girl a fatass bitch! I have other people that she knows that I talk to that also know what she does. I would ask that people please not say such things about me, it was sad enough she's making this public, it's between me and her. She also said a lot of things to me but I don't really feel the need to turn people on her like she's trying to do to me, and I hope someone closes this thread.
    Ok, I'm sorry, then, but I was just saying what I felt. I do like everyone's help and I think you had a right to express your own opinion, too, Kev, but I just wanna be friends with you still, ok?

Once again, mk5, I'm sorry, but I had to say all of those things above and I'm sorry this thread has not been working out now.

Last Online

07.05.17 @ 10:26 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

"Teens. I miss those times " (c) Van Squalen

Last edited by Mishar McLeud; 04.25.05 at 03:26 PM.

Pope Of Greenwich Village SuckaInA3Piece's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen II
    Favorite VH Song

Drop Dead Legs
    Last Online

08.28.17 @ 03:27 PM
    Liked 98 Times in 54 Posts

Donor

Sheesh, Leslie, isn't this the second lover's spat you've had here???

You're 13 babe, maybe dating isn't right for you right now. I'm not going to give dating advice here though because it's not the place. Nor is it the place for this type of stuff above.

So, let's end it please.
    "It's always a Catch-22 situation. They hate you if you're the same, and they hate you if you're different."
    ~Eddie Van Halen~

"The perfect woman has an IQ of 150, wants to make love until 4 in the morning, and then turns into a pizza."
    ~David Lee Roth~

Sucka'sFacebook

Pope Of Greenwich Village SuckaInA3Piece's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen II
    Favorite VH Song

Drop Dead Legs
    Last Online

08.28.17 @ 03:27 PM
    Liked 98 Times in 54 Posts

Donor

Oh, I see you've apologized already.

No biggie then.

Let's get back to venting.
    "It's always a Catch-22 situation. They hate you if you're the same, and they hate you if you're different."
    ~Eddie Van Halen~

"The perfect woman has an IQ of 150, wants to make love until 4 in the morning, and then turns into a pizza."
    ~David Lee Roth~

Sucka'sFacebook

Last Online

09.09.05 @ 12:17 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

ok, here goes. I work in Toledo Ohio for a hazmat company. Well i had to go on a road trip to Athens Ohio to do a little job. Ohio university is in Athens. On our way through town i spotted all kinds of beautiful women. I mean ohio u. has got some FINE women! What really sucked was i couldn't hang out and meet and greet. I feel a little better now. thanks for the ear.