Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    On Fire bkaraujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    08.02.03
    Posts
    327
    Last Online

    11.07.08 @ 08:43 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Next Gen Madden!!!!

    There will be a comercial for it in the first hour of the draft. The screenshots on the right look sweet.

    http://www.easports.com/games/madden06/nextgen.jsp
    Have you bought a box of powdered water lately?

  2. #2
    Good Enough rrussou812's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.27.00
    Age
    41
    Location
    Denton TX
    Posts
    2,147
    Favorite VH Album

    FUCK
    Favorite VH Song

    Top Of the World
    Last Online

    04.23.17 @ 12:14 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    WOW that's looks awesome...now all I need is an xbox!! :

  3. #3
    Johnson Rod Pabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.08.00
    Age
    37
    Location
    Chicago, IL, USA
    Posts
    4,848
    Last Online

    10.29.09 @ 12:50 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    I like Madden 2004. It's fun running over for the field marker guys.
    CHICAGO WHITE SOX - 2005 WORLD CHAMPIONS

    The Chicago White Sox (1901-present) - The Original SOX - Proof

    The Boston Americans (1901)
    The Boston Somersets (1902)
    The Boston Pilgrims (1903-1906)
    The Boston Red Sox (1907-present) - Proof

    The Pilgrims/Americans/Somersets whatever you want to call them, have NEVER displayed "SOX" anywhere on their caps, jerseys, or merchandise, therefore they shouldn't be referred to as such. However, the White Sox have used "SOX" since 1912.

    The SOX are in Chicago...we just allow the Pilgrims/Americans/Somersets to use the name.

    2007 Fantasy Football Champion

  4. #4
    Sinner's Swing! the_atomic_punks_rule's Avatar
    Join Date
    05.27.04
    Location
    Jersey- Home of the Devils
    Posts
    2,766
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Today- Bottom's Up!
    Last Online

    12.20.16 @ 03:09 PM
    Likes
    1
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    I was holding out for tye next gen "Blades of Steel."

  5. #5
    On Fire bkaraujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    08.02.03
    Posts
    327
    Last Online

    11.07.08 @ 08:43 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rrussou812
    WOW that's looks awesome...now all I need is an xbox!! :
    Make that an X-box 360 or a PS3 those are what the next gen madden game is gonna be on.
    Last edited by bkaraujo; 04.22.05 at 05:10 PM.
    Have you bought a box of powdered water lately?

  6. #6
    Atomic Punk Lodewijk's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.15.03
    Age
    47
    Location
    Spring, TX.
    Posts
    13,543
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    She's The Woman, Mean Street
    Last Online

    05.21.17 @ 06:59 AM
    Likes
    6
    Liked 44 Times in 20 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bkaraujo
    Make that an X-box 360 or a PS3 those are what the next gen madden game is gonna be on.

    I'm boycotting EA sports ! They're trying to monopolize the entire sports gaming industry ! That way , once all the competition is gone they can charge whatever they want for games.
    The ESPN 2005 beats the hell out of Madden , and was cheaper . So they just went out and struck a deal with the NFL for some un-godly amount of coin , to own the exclusive rights to the entire NFL .
    Screw em' !
    Lode's Facebook
    @Lode13 on Twitter

  7. #7
    Atomic Punk MikeL's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.17.00
    Posts
    11,536
    Last Online

    03.03.15 @ 08:31 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 2 Times in 1 Post


    Donor

    Default

    Those aren't actual gameplay screen shots. They're an artist's rendition of what gameplay may look like.

    Anyways, don't blame EA. Blame the NFL for offering an exclusive license. I would have been happier if the Sega team had gotten it, as I really think their product has been better, but EA outbid them. The NFL really did its fans a disservice here.

  8. #8
    On Fire bkaraujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    08.02.03
    Posts
    327
    Last Online

    11.07.08 @ 08:43 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lodewijk
    I'm boycotting EA sports ! They're trying to monopolize the entire sports gaming industry ! That way , once all the competition is gone they can charge whatever they want for games.
    The ESPN 2005 beats the hell out of Madden , and was cheaper . So they just went out and struck a deal with the NFL for some un-godly amount of coin , to own the exclusive rights to the entire NFL .
    Screw em' !

    I know I am a big ESPN fan. 2k5 was leaps and bounds better than madden, IMO.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeL
    Those aren't actual gameplay screen shots. They're an artist's rendition of what gameplay may look like.

    Anyways, don't blame EA. Blame the NFL for offering an exclusive license. I would have been happier if the Sega team had gotten it, as I really think their product has been better, but EA outbid them. The NFL really did its fans a disservice here.
    I was reading about that just now. But they are saying that the game should actually look better than these screenshots. That they are actually setting the bar low so they will definately meet expectations when the game comes out.
    Have you bought a box of powdered water lately?

  9. #9
    Eruption VOA's Avatar
    Join Date
    05.27.04
    Location
    Floriduh
    Posts
    804
    Last Online

    04.23.07 @ 08:06 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    I will wait until the next X Box comes out to get this game.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. The Madden Guy
    By sixstring in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08.03.05, 07:04 PM
  2. MADDEN! where is he now?
    By JMJ in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02.12.02, 01:09 AM
  3. summerall and madden done at fox
    By JMJ in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01.24.02, 08:16 PM
  4. madden sighting....:)
    By JMJ in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04.02.01, 06:08 AM
  5. madden...the new singer for vh
    By 1984 in forum Main VH Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10.11.00, 06:30 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •