Chickenfoot III
    Favorite VH Song

Different Devil
    Last Online

11.30.17 @ 11:15 AM
    Liked 340 Times in 184 Posts

Donor

Default "Revelations"

If you missed it last nite, it is being re-aired Sunday nite. You don't wanna miss this. It's better than anything else on TV. I haven't thought this highly of any show for a long time now.

HOUR 1 - Series Premiere   
    10pm 2005-04-17

COULD THE END OF DAYS BE NEAR? -- From executive producer Gavin Polone ("Panic Room") and writer/creator David Seltzer ("The Omen") comes "Revelations," a six-hour event series starring Bill Pullman ("Independence Day") as Harvard professor Dr. Richard Massey, an astrophysicist who is certain that all worldly events can be explained by Science. In the series premiere, Dr. Massey is dealing with the tragic murder of his 12-year-old daughter by a maniacal murderer, Isaiah Haden (Michael Massee, "24"), who was captured and imprisoned. After a strange course of events, Massey is challenged by a nun, Sister Josepha Montafiore (Natascha McElhone, "Solaris"), who leads him on a journey through the unfamiliar world of faith. Drawn together by personal tragedy, these unlikely partners -- one who worships God and one who worships Science -- are propelled into a deepening mystery, finding evidence that the world, as predicted by The Book of Revelation, has reached The End of Days. Also starring, Chelsey and Brittney Coyle, Tobin Bell and John Rhys-Davies. TV-14
    Last edited by TheresOnlyOneWay; 04.14.05 at 09:23 AM.
    Sammy did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    Michael did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    --------------------------
    IAMA I am a stage hand for big mainstream artists. (self.IAmA)

Q: who was the biggest douche that you have worked with?

A: Eddie Van Halen hands down he threatened all the stage hands that if we wernt all pushed to the side when he got off stage that he would "bash our faces in"

Now the new David-Lee-Roth-Van Halen album, “Tokyo Dome In Concert,” is available for purchase, and it’s super, super, super, super, super, super, crazy bad. - Doug Elfman

Good Enough
    Last Online

06.29.07 @ 03:57 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I allmost turned the channel a few times last night while watching it....but I decided to stick it out. I like the premise, but it felt rushed to me. There is so much going on that it's hard to get into the characters...at least it felt that way to me.

I'll still give it a chance though....

Unchained
    Last Online

01.28.16 @ 01:53 PM
    Liked 7 Times in 3 Posts

Anytime even a little bit of the Bible can be put out there during primetime for people to see, it's a good thing. I remember seeing Bible verses flashed on screen before most of the segments.

Alot of people, even people of faith are afraid of Revelations, but I like to dig into it and feel it reveals things to each of us about ourselves as well as everything that has ever happened in each of our lives, as a unit and singularly. That is how all powerful and all knowing God is, that He knows and knew what each of those verses would mean to every person He created, and how the events of their lives would shape how they view what Revelations mean to them.

Each of our lives is what it was, is and will be. For people who like to work codes and enjoy sybolism, dig into Revelations and see what it means to you, based on your life experience, then read what some of the Biblical scholars think, and you'll see a large degree of difference. Think outside the box of convention, and know if we're still here, God has a purpose in it, and the things we've been through are for the purpose of His will being done, in not only our lives, but every life. God made everything, and there is good in everything He made, every person, every event , every little thing that happens, there is good that comes from it. Focus on the good and positive, and that will be the focus of your life, and what is revealed to you as you dig into this great book of the Bible.

Then watch this TV show, and know now is the right time for this to be airing, as it will be the right time for many things that are getting ready to be released, both on TV and at the movies. People need to be aware of what is coming, by whatever means necessary.
    John 3:16, Can You Dig It?

People, the 6 wings of the Mighty Van Halen will fly again! Can You Dig It?

You gotta give more than you take! Can You Dig it?

And underneath the arch, it turned into a march,
    and there He found a spark to set this fucker off!
    Set it off, set it off now children,set if off!

We are down the road! I Can Dig It! Can You?

Last Online

12.14.06 @ 04:09 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheresOnlyOneWay
    If you missed it last nite, it is being re-aired Sunday nite. You don't wanna miss this. It's better than anything else on TV. I haven't thought this highly of any show for a long time now.
    I agree . I can't wait for next week's episode.
    "There are two rules to living well. The first is, don't sweat the little shit. The second is, it's all little shit. In other words, it's all okay. We may be lost, but we're way ahead of schedule." - David Lee Roth

Last Online

06.10.07 @ 04:25 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

I thought it was good. It was a little too religious for me though. I felt as though it was force-fed. Seems like a Christian propaganda show to me, but I liked it. I think it will be an amusing mini-series.

Favorite VH Album

1984 / 5150
    Favorite VH Song

the ones with ed on them.
    Last Online

07.20.17 @ 02:42 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

I thought it was good but seemed to move a little slow in spots.
    I've got higher hopes for the rest of the series...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"20 minutes (late to work)? Shit. Last year I woke up three weeks too late.
    My advice is to go for the alien abduction story. Look bemused, dishevelled and on the verge of tears as you recount your story of intrusive and degrading medical tests.
    Worked for me anyway. I still have colleagues asking me what it is like to fuck a green womanoid with seventeen breasts.
    Alternatively just walk in and inform everyone that alcoholism is indeed a disease and that they should be less judgemental and perhaps a little more supportive."
    - graeme on the addiction to this place.

"something tells me that after the nuclear holocaust, there'll be twinkies, cockroaches, and a dave vs. sammy argument going on somewhere".
    - han valen, 6.11.04

"in my best "saw" scary movie voice: "oh, yes, there will be beagles."
    - hatchetforce, 6.7.06

Favorite VH Album

Women And Children First
    Favorite VH Song

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

08.30.06 @ 10:32 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Checked it out last night, and I'll be sure to watch the rest of them

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

Fred Durst is in this????

"""Considering that we've long associated Fred Durst with visions of the apocalypse, we're tipping our hats to programming executives at NBC for casting the Limp one in its fire and brimstone miniseries, Revelations. The tale, which is loosely based on the battle between good and evil depicted in the last book of the Bible, finds Durst coming down on the side of the latter, doing all sorts of dirty deeds on behalf of good ol' Beelzebub. Oddly, while his on-screen rap sheet includes kidnapping, torture and general ne'er-do-wellism, Durst isn't allowed to showcase his singing voice even once -- leading us to believe that even Satan has his limits . . ."""

Favorite VH Album

Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

07.30.17 @ 08:59 PM
    Liked 60 Times in 35 Posts

Donor

Hoping this is not a rip-off of Millennium.
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Your Hacked Nude Photo Here!