Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.18.17 @ 04:35 AM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

Default Here we go again; Teacher Needs To See Me After School...

Calif. Teacher Accused of Sex With Students
    Friday, April 08, 2005

TULARE, Calif. A teacher in California is facing charges of having sex with three of her high school students.

Elizabeth Stow, 26, was free on bail after being arrested Monday on suspicion of having sex with three boys.

A superintendent for the Tulare school system said Stow resigned from her job at Tulare Western High School after the arrest. Stow is the second teacher arrested for allegedly having sex with students.

Brad Smith, 24, is standing trial now on seven counts of having sex with female students, several of whom were students he taught at Tulare Union High School.

Tulare is located in an agricultural area in central California

Last Online

07.05.17 @ 10:26 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

What is the age limit to eh... have such sorta relatioships legaly?

Imperial Fascist Overlord Down In Flames's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

VH II
    Favorite VH Song

D.O.A.
    Last Online

@
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by voivod
    Elizabeth Stow, 26, was free on bail after being arrested Monday on suspicion of having sex with three boys.
    For a while there it seemed the teachers were getting hotter. I even considered signing up for summer school.

Then.... This gal. Erectile dysfunction in lipstick.
    http://www.vhlinks.com/vbforums/images/avatars/michael3.jpg

"You are the McCarthy of this board. The witch burner." - strungout, on yours truly

"Only Eddymon would claim victory during a FOUR game losing streak." - OLO

"Did I not say, 'I think we should shoot him!' I did. Double rainbow on this end. I require a high five. Out."- track 5, on the delicate art of banning

"If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire..."

Good Enough
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 12:03 PM
    Liked 137 Times in 89 Posts

24 & 26 years old. Seems like the teachers are getting younger. 17 and 24 isn't all that far apart. And some of these 17 yr old girls these days look like they're 24.
    Dealing with it.

Last Online

01.13.07 @ 11:34 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Down In Flames
    For a while there it seemed the teachers were getting hotter. I even considered signing up for summer school.

Then.... This gal. Erectile dysfunction in lipstick.
    Ugly girls need love, too, just ask me!

It's kinda sad, that these adults can't get laid, so they have sex with a bunch of guys my age!
    So you broke down, trying to leave town, I broke down crying on your return. You left me feeling hopeful, I'll never see your face again. You made for a bad lover's liver. You stole all the covers and busted my head. You made me such an asshole, I wish we'd never met. I'm tired of being bored. I'm through with the headaches. Hiding my hands that tremble like earthquakes. Under the table, under the daytime sky, Good Fucking Bye- Good Fucking Bye, Alkaline Trio

Favorite VH Album

VH II
    Favorite VH Song

D.O.A.
    Last Online

@
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

This is wrong... A 13 year old reading my foul-mouthed posts? We should ban you until you're at least 15 or something.

"You are the McCarthy of this board. The witch burner." - strungout, on yours truly

"Did I not say, 'I think we should shoot him!' I did. Double rainbow on this end. I require a high five. Out."- track 5, on the delicate art of banning

"If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire..."

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

This is wrong... A 13 year old reading my foul-mouthed posts? We should ban you until you're at least 15 or something.
    It's nuttin I havn't heard before! If anything, I wanna be treated like a person rather than a little kid.
    So you broke down, trying to leave town, I broke down crying on your return. You left me feeling hopeful, I'll never see your face again. You made for a bad lover's liver. You stole all the covers and busted my head. You made me such an asshole, I wish we'd never met. I'm tired of being bored. I'm through with the headaches. Hiding my hands that tremble like earthquakes. Under the table, under the daytime sky, Good Fucking Bye- Good Fucking Bye, Alkaline Trio

Favorite VH Album

VH II
    Favorite VH Song

D.O.A.
    Last Online

@
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Chill, peanut. I was only kidding. Still, it's a little unnerving to know 13 year olds are on the board. Makes me think twice about what I might say when I normally wouldn't bother to think once.

Because thinking hurts my brain thing a lot.

In any event, stay chaste until your wedding day, OK? Good. There, some third-rate fatherly advice courtesy of your friendly, neighborhood Down In Flames. My good deed for the day is done.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

In a Simple Rhyme
    Last Online

04.27.16 @ 06:28 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

That's so sick! And why is it all these young, attractive women? So weird
    ***OFFCIAL TLW 8 VIRGIN/SURVIVOR!***

"Mean ass calendar!"-TST

"GYPSY DILDO PUNKS!"-Harry Dean Stanton

I'm Polish but I don't speak any of the language or know anything about it's culture other than getting mowed down by Hitler...-fast98dodge

My head is freshly shaven and I have cleaned the house before my departure-Viking preparing for TLW

Last Online

06.24.09 @ 01:54 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Where were all the foxy horny school teachers when I was in school? I sure as heck wouldn't have ratted them out!
    You know the best tone I ever had was with that little bandmaster cranked to 10. Edward Van Halen, 1980, Guitar Player Magazine.

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Chill, peanut. I was only kidding. Still, it's a little unnerving to know 13 year olds are on the board. Makes me think twice about what I might say when I normally wouldn't bother to think once.

Because thinking hurts my brain thing a lot.

In any event, stay chaste until your wedding day, OK? Good. There, some third-rate fatherly advice courtesy of your friendly, neighborhood Down In Flames. My good deed for the day is done.
    Umm.... ok....... Seriously, I'm pretty mature for my age, except for the fact my friends and I sit in the back of class making Chubacca noises!

What's the topic of the thread again? Oh yeah, cradle robbin teachers! I know of a few teachers at our high school that hits on the girls in the class! A friend of mine said that the Science teacher there hits on the girls there... calls them baby, sugar, etc. and he hits on the girls ALL THE TIME! If he pulls any of that crap on me next year, I'll just do one of those "Excuse me, but you don't hit on me unless I can tell you to!" looks!

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

I'm The One
    Last Online

12.20.07 @ 05:39 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Damn it!! This pisses me off.

When I was in high school, my life consisted of:
    * Wake Up
    * Catch a crappy bus to school
    * Hate everyone and everything around me for 8 hours.
    * Eat Lunch
    * Go Home and play a crappy guitar for an hour that I busted my ass to buy.
    * Go work a shitty job
    * Come home/sleep
    * Repeate for four fucking years!!

Nowhere in there was time alloted for banging the teacher. Now...it's commonplace. My teachers were wrinkley, fat, old women who smelled like an unholy combonation of whiskey, Ben-Gay and broken dreams. Now, there are 26 year olds hot and ready to party, teaching "wood-working" to a bunch of 16 year old who drive their parents Audi's to school.

I haven't seen a picture of this teacher yet so I don't know if she's hot (I hope so. Ugly women make me sad.) but rest assured at 15 / 16 years old it hardly matters. Any chick who wants a peice of your shit is a friend.

What I want to know is; how does one broach the subject? What's the protocal? Does the teacher start? Does the studen start? Has putting a tack on the teachers chair before they sit down been replaced with your d*#&? Where do they do it? Cafeteria? Gym? Teachers Lounge?

Then the main question is; are there really that many studen teachers out there who are so starved for lovin' that they need to turn to 16 year olds? Where are the eligable dudes in these cities? Most 16 year olds can barely drive a stick, let alone "drive a stick" if ya know what I'm sayin'.

Last Online

07.05.17 @ 10:26 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by evhslilhottie
    Umm.... ok....... Seriously, I'm pretty mature for my age...
    [note sarcasm]

Last edited by Mishar McLeud; 04.08.05 at 04:58 PM.

Last Online

01.26.10 @ 12:30 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I live near Tulare! didnt go to school there, its a pretty fucked up town. The area in which I live has one of the highest teen pregnacy rates in the country, because there is just nothing to do here. 45 min from Fresno. Its like living in Nebraska, Instead of corn fields we have dairys and cotton

Favorite VH Album

Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

07.30.17 @ 08:59 PM
    Liked 60 Times in 35 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by Junior
    Damn it!! This pisses me off.
    Word.

Every single one of my teachers, Kindergarten to Senior fucking Year, all looked like Tom Arnold in drag. It just wasn't fair. I was deprived of the awkward experience of having a boner in class and having to hide it with the desk.

I feel robbed.
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Your Hacked Nude Photo Here!