5150, OU812, Balance, F.U.C.K
    Favorite VH Song

Dont have one
    Last Online

08.28.16 @ 11:47 PM
    Liked 18 Times in 11 Posts

Default dam...this really sucks

hey guys,

have you ever been in a situation where you were goin out with a girl but you totally had the hots for another girl or 2 other girls? Well that is my dilemma.

Im goin out with this really nice girl and shes fun but everytime I talk to her or am around her, I feel the life being sucked out of me because I was single for so long, I kinda got used to it. I know its not the nicest thing to say but from what I have heard, her step dad gives all of her boyfriends a "Interagation Test" and im kinda freakin out over it cuz I dont want to piss him off. I thought that this time would be my big rebound but ever since me and her started goin out (for 3 weeks now), all I have heard is how much her dad interagates her boyfriends and how her mom has "issues". Plus, I dont think she is into anything to extreme when it comes to anything. She sneaks around to talk to me on pay phones cuz shes grounded from her phone but that is about it.

So latley, Ive been talkin to this girl on the bus I ride every now and then and she is just awesome! shes very much into rock but more on the punk side but hey whatever works. And there is this girl in Wyoming who ive been chatting with for about 4 months now and I swear to god, me and her were made for each other because we have SOOOO much in common and our personalities are so alike.

But its like, what the hell do I do? Ive got a serious crush on a girl who is 300 miles away, somewhat of a crush on a girl who rides my bus that I ride every now and then, AND Ive got a girlfriend who is really, really nice and doesnt put up with stupid BS but shes not really "out there"

ARRRRRGGG! :
    Last edited by Thai Boxer 9901; 04.07.05 at 04:49 PM.
    Facebook http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=504401115
    YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/jedimasterkyle

BOISE STATE BRONCOS! - They're awesome. Deal with it!

11/16/04 - VAN HALEN in Boise, Idaho. Changed my life forever

8/8/06 - Sammy Hagar and the Wabos w/Michael Anthony in Boise, Idaho. Sam and Mike still kick ass

Favorite VH Album

Diver Down, Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

12.02.05 @ 11:57 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

its ok to date more than one girl. when i was your age, i had at least 3-4 girls lined up. if one didnt work out, i still had some action. now if your really serious with your girlfriend, you must be straight foward with her. just remember, your young...enjoy it!

Last Online

12.14.06 @ 04:09 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Speaking from a girl's perspective, I think you should just talk to this girl and tell her what's going on. I know it's none of my business, but when someone's heart is at stake, it's best to deal with them gently and be honest. That's just my opinion, but if it were me, I'd want to know the truth. Just do what's in your heart and what you think is best for you. Whatever you decide, good luck.
    "There are two rules to living well. The first is, don't sweat the little shit. The second is, it's all little shit. In other words, it's all okay. We may be lost, but we're way ahead of schedule." - David Lee Roth

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

In a Simple Rhyme
    Last Online

04.27.16 @ 06:28 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by PolishFly
    Speaking from a girl's perspective, I think you should just talk to this girl and tell her what's going on. I know it's none of my business, but when someone's heart is at stake, it's best to deal with them gently and be honest. That's just my opinion, but if it were me, I'd want to know the truth. Just do what's in your heart and what you think is best for you. Whatever you decide, good luck.

You're a smart girl! I would like to know what's going on too. I think things would turn out alot worse if she found out from someone else.
    ***OFFCIAL TLW 8 VIRGIN/SURVIVOR!***

"Mean ass calendar!"-TST

"GYPSY DILDO PUNKS!"-Harry Dean Stanton

I'm Polish but I don't speak any of the language or know anything about it's culture other than getting mowed down by Hitler...-fast98dodge

My head is freshly shaven and I have cleaned the house before my departure-Viking preparing for TLW

Last Online

07.05.17 @ 10:26 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

My situation was contary - my girlfriend was bein' dated by like 3 guys excluding myself. Not kinda pleasant experience, and I'm more than sure any girl would tell you same thing when her boyfriend works on a few frontlines. Just decide which girl you like most and explain everything to others. Although it's always hard to decide in such triangle, trying to keep all you can lose everyone.

Super Duper Frontman YankeeRose's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Why Can't This Be Love
    Last Online

12.08.17 @ 01:39 PM
    Liked 197 Times in 123 Posts

I would keep the girl that you have. She sounds fine to me. I wouldn't break up with her without a good reason. You know what they say, the grass is always greener on the other side. You should meet her parents first anyway, before you decide. Maybe they will like you more than her other boyfriends before.
    Right Now you're reading my post!

I can't stand rap....people who can't sing do rap....you can sing rebellion as well as talk it....Hitler would have been in a rap band...

-- John Entwistle

2006 VHL Fantasy Hockey Champ!

Favorite VH Album

CVH minus DD, FUCK, Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Humans Being, 5150
    Last Online

11.18.14 @ 07:57 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Default Yup, I'm a man-whore.

I once had feelings for 6 girls at once.
    "Suck a fat one, faggot."
    -MikeL, showing off that sharp wit of his.

"You may recognize some of these chemicals. Let's start with cyanide...The one the Aum Shinrikyo cult attempted to use to commit mass murder in a Tokyo subway in May 1995...The same cyanide produced routinely--1.4 million tons per year--for use in the production of plastics, adhesives, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, and so on. It seems that those who put small amounts of cyanide in subways are terrorists. But those who produce it in mass quantities and contaminate broad reaches of soil, water, and air, killing countless living beings, are not terrorists, but rather capitalists, and are counted among the finest and most powerful people on the planet."

-Derrick Jensen, "What We Leave Behind"

"You know what's weird to me is Christians who are against the death penalty. After all, if it weren't for the death penalty, we wouldn't celebrate Easter!"

-the late, great, Bill Hicks

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

07.27.07 @ 01:06 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeRose
    I would keep the girl that you have. She sounds fine to me. I wouldn't break up with her without a good reason. You know what they say, the grass is always greener on the other side. You should meet her parents first anyway, before you decide. Maybe they will like you more than her other boyfriends before.
    That is some wise advice (except maybe the parents part, don't meet the parents and then dump her for some other chick, it won't be pretty!). Anyways, I don't know how many times I have strayed away (either mentally or physically), and I always regret it. It must be a male thing, we will do the most retarded shit just because another women show's some interest. Women are offered free sex every day and seem to be able to turn it down, at least until you have screwed up the relationship, then it's hello "Mr. First Guy She See's", or hello "Mr. Sweet Understanding Guy She Work's With"! I really hate that last guy, he takes advantage of the situation, it was me that did half the work! : )

Take this advice (I know you won't, I wouldn't even though I should), you will be much happier in the long run. In the likely event you choose to persue these other women, make sure you tell this other girl. Number 1, because it's the right thing to do. Number 2, you would be suprised what women will put up with as long as your honest with them (as you have already probably noticed). Even if she completely dump's you right off the bat, you can come crawling back later just because you were honest, it becomes difficult if you have lied to her, there crazy that way.

Last Online

05.31.12 @ 11:07 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

If you are feeling like the life is being sucked out of you when you are with her, be up front with her and end this. This happened to me when I was 28. In a relationship, a good rebound relationship after a failed marriage (she cheated on me - we got married young), but at some point, I knew it wan't going the way I wanted it to, that the two of us wanted different things. I just sat her down and spoke my mind and broke it off. Yeah it was sad, but she understood what I was feeling, we dealt with it like adults. At 17, and I don't mean any disrespect, you still have alot of figuring out to do. At 28 I still had alot of figuring out to do. I did the dating thing with multiple girls and found that being up front and saying that you want to date but don't want to be exclusive does work - not with all people but with other people who think similarly. That period in my life was great, because I was dating many girls, nothing was being taken too serious, and if it didn't work out with one, it wasn't a huge deal. Years later, I eventually did meet someone in which to have a serious relationship with. I can say that the casual dating scenario, I never did before and was glad I had the opportunity to do it and (more or less) get it out of my system before committing to someone. At 17, you still have a ways to go to figure out who you are, what you want, where you want to be. Have fun but don't be in a rush.

Sinner's Swing! the_atomic_punks_rule's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Today- Bottom's Up!
    Last Online

12.20.16 @ 03:09 PM
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

A roadtrip foursome!

Favorite VH Album

5150 & 1984
    Last Online

04.30.16 @ 03:52 PM
    Liked 20 Times in 14 Posts

Dude, you are 17, been dating this girl for 3 weeks, and are interested in 2 other girls? HA!! To go back in time! Enjoy it while you are young, dude! Break up softly with the girl you are dating. Hang out with the chick on the bus, and don't go see the Wyoming chick until you KNOW you are gonna make out with her! There's time for relationships in and after college!

When it's all said and done and you look back on this time, are you going to regret staying with the same girl you are less than Ga-Ga over? Or are you going to chuckle every time you thought about how you hooked it up with three girls in a two-week span? HAVE FUN NOW!!!
    Last edited by mk5; 04.08.05 at 08:18 AM.
    How open-minded do I have to be before my brains start spilling out?

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

She's The Woman, Mean Street
    Last Online

05.21.17 @ 06:59 AM
    Liked 44 Times in 20 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by Thai Boxer 9901
    hey guys,

have you ever been in a situation where you were goin out with a girl but you totally had the hots for another girl or 2 other girls? Well that is my dilemma.

Im goin out with this really nice girl and shes fun but everytime I talk to her or am around her, I feel the life being sucked out of me because I was single for so long, I kinda got used to it. I know its not the nicest thing to say but from what I have heard, her step dad gives all of her boyfriends a "Interagation Test" and im kinda freakin out over it cuz I dont want to piss him off. I thought that this time would be my big rebound but ever since me and her started goin out (for 3 weeks now), all I have heard is how much her dad interagates her boyfriends and how her mom has "issues". Plus, I dont think she is into anything to extreme when it comes to anything. She sneaks around to talk to me on pay phones cuz shes grounded from her phone but that is about it.

So latley, Ive been talkin to this girl on the bus I ride every now and then and she is just awesome! shes very much into rock but more on the punk side but hey whatever works. And there is this girl in Wyoming who ive been chatting with for about 4 months now and I swear to god, me and her were made for each other because we have SOOOO much in common and our personalities are so alike.

But its like, what the hell do I do? Ive got a serious crush on a girl who is 300 miles away, somewhat of a crush on a girl who rides my bus that I ride every now and then, AND Ive got a girlfriend who is really, really nice and doesnt put up with stupid BS but shes not really "out there"

ARRRRRGGG! :

Ahhhhhh , where do I begin ?

Nevermind man , you're too young for me to scar you for the rest of your life ! Some things will only make sense with age , you'll have to find out on your own ! I will give you 3 things to keep in mind...............

1) NEVER trust them !
    2) As good as it will be , NEVER fall in love !
    3) Always , listen to what I'm sayin' here , ALWAYS keep your options open !
    Lode's Facebook
    @Lode13 on Twitter

Favorite VH Album

WACF, Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Little Guitars, Unchained, HB
    Last Online

09.05.15 @ 07:55 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Oh dear, let's not turn this into another "woman-hater" thread, K?

Be honest. If you actually DO want to keep seeing the girlfriend as well as the bus girl, tell her. But DO NOT tell her that and then never call again. That sucks. Be sure of what you want. She may not like it, and she'll let you know. Or it may be OK with her. Just tell her the truth.

If you feel the life being sucked out of you, that's not good. Red Flag. Sounds like she's a bit High Maintenance. Needs to be around you all the time? She needs a hobby.

Anyway, go ahead and fall in love with someone. It's fun while it lasts, and it sucks when it's over. It's good for you. Makes you grow as a person. To sheild yourself against falling in love is to deny yourself the best part of the human experience. Besides VH concerts.

Shari
    "Hey, thanks for the bracelet! Was that one for me?" - Michael Anthony to me in the Golden Ring in Grand Rapids, MI July 9, 2004
    July 9, 2004 - Mike pressed a guitar pick into my hand!
    "We're in the right place!" EVH @ The Joe in Detroit, July 10, 2004
    "Hey! What's up!?" - Mikey, upon recognizing me in the Golden Ring in Chicago after getting his second bracelet, July 21, 2004
    "What is uuuuuuuuuup!!!???" - Mike to me in Detroit, May 12th, 2005, after receiving third bracelet.
    "You found me again!" - Mike to me in Detroit, Nov. 2, 2007

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

She's The Woman, Mean Street
    Last Online

05.21.17 @ 06:59 AM
    Liked 44 Times in 20 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by vh_chick
    To sheild yourself against falling in love is to deny yourself the best part of the human experience. Besides VH concerts.

Shari

Sorry Shari , I never considered loosing half your wealth because she decided to upgrade the best part of the human experience . As a matter of fact , I would say the BEST part happens about 3 or 4 dates into the relationship and only lasts until she starts sleeping with one of your buddies !
    Lode's Facebook
    @Lode13 on Twitter

Casting Shade
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Light Up The Sky
    Last Online

05.04.08 @ 05:05 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

First of all, you shouldn't worry about the parents. What could the dad interrogate you about. "Do you smoke weed? Do you drink? Do you plan on sleeping with my daughter?, etc." Those aren't hard questions to answer. I'll put it this way, I've been dating the same girl for 3 1/2 years now, and her dad is the biggest hard ass I've ever met. When we started dating, all I heard was how he was going to scare the shit out of me, and every other guy that had met him just about shit his pants. And the bottom line is that they all must have been assholes, because he loves me. We're pals, and sometimes I just go over to her house and hang out with her dad, but I have seen him scare the shit out of other people, but he never did anything to me. Everything is based on first impressions. If you meet him for the first time and you present yourself as a dick, then he's gonna think you're a dick and do whatever he's done to other people. If you don't act like a dick and he screws with you anyway, then you should seriously consider whether or not the girl means enough to you that you should put up with her dad's shit. But every family is crazy in some way, its just something you're going to have to deal with no matter who you are going out with. Anyway, don't worry about the parents until you meet them yourself.

Now, onto the other girls. Basically the only important thing there is that you don't want to hurt anybody's feelings, specifically the two girls that go to school where you do. If you start fuckin around with another girl, and you crush a different one, then that will get out at your school (i'm assuming your in high school) and every girl will think you're a dick. Also, that would be a time when you should be scared of the girl's dad, unless she has brothers or other male family members that would kick your ass at the girls command.

Sorry for rambling, but you should really just try to make up your mind and choose one of them. If you think there's a chance that you'll want to dump your girlfriend in a while, then dump her now, but only if you really think something would work out with one of the other girls. Finally, long distance relationships are rough. And if you choose the girl thats far away, you've got to be committed to not getting any for very long periods of time. And I can tell you from experience that that is crap. Good Luck!
    "Rehab is for Quitters"

"It is not possible to have life after death since death is the end of life." -OV

"What doesn’t kill you, will only make you pissed off!"
    -Alexi Laiho

"If I know I'm going crazy...I must not be insane." -Dave Mustaine

"Simpson, QUICK! Honk at that broad." -Mayor Quimby