Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Last Online

05.14.12 @ 09:29 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default ..yup, i'm a VH goof

Recently bought my widescreen tv with full surround audio system and today I was at the shop checkin out dvds. I have Twister on VHS but bought it on dvd. Got home and wife passed me on way in to shop for a few things(cat's away). Threw in the dvd and realized it had VH's Humans Being video on it, so I cranked it up and couldn't help goin air guitar crazy...

Heh....I always have to make sure no one's home before I go total goof!

Last Online

01.13.07 @ 11:34 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Well, sometimes, if I'm home alone, I'll put on my prom dress, turn on LWAN, and just dance around the house. I dunno why I wear my prom dress, but it's weird, since it's really long and it drags, so I get it dirty then, but it's still a good moment!
    So you broke down, trying to leave town, I broke down crying on your return. You left me feeling hopeful, I'll never see your face again. You made for a bad lover's liver. You stole all the covers and busted my head. You made me such an asshole, I wish we'd never met. I'm tired of being bored. I'm through with the headaches. Hiding my hands that tremble like earthquakes. Under the table, under the daytime sky, Good Fucking Bye- Good Fucking Bye, Alkaline Trio

Favorite VH Album

Chickenfoot III
    Favorite VH Song

Different Devil
    Last Online

11.30.17 @ 11:15 AM
    Liked 340 Times in 184 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by evhslilhottie
    Well, sometimes, if I'm home alone, I'll put on my prom dress, turn on LWAN, and just dance around the house. I dunno why I wear my prom dress, but it's weird,
    Have you seen a doctor about this?
    Sammy did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    Michael did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    --------------------------
    IAMA I am a stage hand for big mainstream artists. (self.IAmA)

Q: who was the biggest douche that you have worked with?

A: Eddie Van Halen hands down he threatened all the stage hands that if we wernt all pushed to the side when he got off stage that he would "bash our faces in"

Now the new David-Lee-Roth-Van Halen album, “Tokyo Dome In Concert,” is available for purchase, and it’s super, super, super, super, super, super, crazy bad. - Doug Elfman

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheresOnlyOneWay
    Have you seen a doctor about this?
    He gave me yucky candies that help my head.
    So you broke down, trying to leave town, I broke down crying on your return. You left me feeling hopeful, I'll never see your face again. You made for a bad lover's liver. You stole all the covers and busted my head. You made me such an asshole, I wish we'd never met. I'm tired of being bored. I'm through with the headaches. Hiding my hands that tremble like earthquakes. Under the table, under the daytime sky, Good Fucking Bye- Good Fucking Bye, Alkaline Trio

Favorite VH Album

CVH minus DD, FUCK, Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Humans Being, 5150
    Last Online

11.18.14 @ 07:57 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by evhslilhottie
    Well, sometimes, if I'm home alone, I'll put on my prom dress, turn on LWAN, and just dance around the house.
    I read this before I saw that it was you (and therefore a girl) who posted this, and I thought at first that it was a guy!!
    Last edited by janthraxx; 04.04.05 at 08:04 PM.
    "Suck a fat one, faggot."
    -MikeL, showing off that sharp wit of his.

"You may recognize some of these chemicals. Let's start with cyanide...The one the Aum Shinrikyo cult attempted to use to commit mass murder in a Tokyo subway in May 1995...The same cyanide produced routinely--1.4 million tons per year--for use in the production of plastics, adhesives, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, and so on. It seems that those who put small amounts of cyanide in subways are terrorists. But those who produce it in mass quantities and contaminate broad reaches of soil, water, and air, killing countless living beings, are not terrorists, but rather capitalists, and are counted among the finest and most powerful people on the planet."

-Derrick Jensen, "What We Leave Behind"

"You know what's weird to me is Christians who are against the death penalty. After all, if it weren't for the death penalty, we wouldn't celebrate Easter!"

-the late, great, Bill Hicks

Favorite VH Album

CVH minus DD, FUCK, Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Humans Being, 5150
    Last Online

11.18.14 @ 07:57 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Whoa, my age over there

<<<<

says that I'm 20 though my birthday's not til tomorrow. Freaky time weirdness.
    Last edited by janthraxx; 04.04.05 at 08:03 PM.
    "Suck a fat one, faggot."
    -MikeL, showing off that sharp wit of his.

"You may recognize some of these chemicals. Let's start with cyanide...The one the Aum Shinrikyo cult attempted to use to commit mass murder in a Tokyo subway in May 1995...The same cyanide produced routinely--1.4 million tons per year--for use in the production of plastics, adhesives, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, and so on. It seems that those who put small amounts of cyanide in subways are terrorists. But those who produce it in mass quantities and contaminate broad reaches of soil, water, and air, killing countless living beings, are not terrorists, but rather capitalists, and are counted among the finest and most powerful people on the planet."

-Derrick Jensen, "What We Leave Behind"

"You know what's weird to me is Christians who are against the death penalty. After all, if it weren't for the death penalty, we wouldn't celebrate Easter!"

-the late, great, Bill Hicks

Last Online

12.03.17 @ 11:54 AM
    Liked 35 Times in 15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by janthraxx
    I read this before I saw that it was you (and therefore a girl) who posted this, and I thought at first that it was a guy!!
    There was a guy at my old high school that wore a dress to prom.

Favorite VH Album

5150, OU812, Balance, F.U.C.K
    Favorite VH Song

Dont have one
    Last Online

08.28.16 @ 11:47 PM
    Liked 18 Times in 11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kowski

Whenever my parents and sister arent home, I will usually throw in some VH on my CD player and crank it up! Im usually jumpin around and just playin along but the downside is that I cant hear my parents come into my room so sometimes, they will be standing in my room for about 5 minutes before I notice them.

Like Chris Jericho said "Getting caught playing air guitar is worse than being caught masturbating"
    Facebook http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=504401115
    YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/jedimasterkyle

BOISE STATE BRONCOS! - They're awesome. Deal with it!

11/16/04 - VAN HALEN in Boise, Idaho. Changed my life forever

8/8/06 - Sammy Hagar and the Wabos w/Michael Anthony in Boise, Idaho. Sam and Mike still kick ass

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thai Boxer 9901

Whenever my parents and sister arent home, I will usually throw in some VH on my CD player and crank it up! Im usually jumpin around and just playin along but the downside is that I cant hear my parents come into my room so sometimes, they will be standing in my room for about 5 minutes before I notice them.

Like Chris Jericho said "Getting caught playing air guitar is worse than being caught masturbating"
    That's another thing I do. I listen to VH on my computer and then my dad'll walk in and I'm like "I thought you weren't coming home til 5!"

Last Online

07.27.11 @ 07:16 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Wow. It's great to see some 17 and 13 year olds making a post about air guitar and VH. Glad to see you realize that guitar is more than heavy strumming and power chords. Let me say that Alter Bridge (and maybe Fuel...but that is just because I went to college with Carl Bell) is the ONLY thing your generation has as far as guitar. It is even more amazing that you guys were 3 and 7 when Van Halen put out there last CD ( I am not counting VH3, even though Gary was probably the most intelligent songwriter and surprisingly great live singer that I have seen in the last few years....Plus he wouldn't write anything as goofy as Up for Breakfast...oh wait...he wrote the words to the music the first time around when it was Fire In the Hole) Anyway guys, buy up and listen to the VH...it's just too bad you didn't get to experience it when it was new...wether it be the Dave or Sammy era...

Favorite VH Album

5150, OU812, Balance, F.U.C.K
    Favorite VH Song

Dont have one
    Last Online

08.28.16 @ 11:47 PM
    Liked 18 Times in 11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blount5150
    Wow. It's great to see some 17 and 13 year olds making a post about air guitar and VH. Glad to see you realize that guitar is more than heavy strumming and power chords. Let me say that Alter Bridge (and maybe Fuel...but that is just because I went to college with Carl Bell) is the ONLY thing your generation has as far as guitar. It is even more amazing that you guys were 3 and 7 when Van Halen put out there last CD ( I am not counting VH3, even though Gary was probably the most intelligent songwriter and surprisingly great live singer that I have seen in the last few years....Plus he wouldn't write anything as goofy as Up for Breakfast...oh wait...he wrote the words to the music the first time around when it was Fire In the Hole) Anyway guys, buy up and listen to the VH...it's just too bad you didn't get to experience it when it was new...wether it be the Dave or Sammy era...
    Yeah I was born in 88 so right around the time of OU812 and I didnt find out about VH until a couple of years ago so Im still makin up but hopefully they will put something new out this year!
    Facebook http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=504401115
    YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/jedimasterkyle

BOISE STATE BRONCOS! - They're awesome. Deal with it!

11/16/04 - VAN HALEN in Boise, Idaho. Changed my life forever

8/8/06 - Sammy Hagar and the Wabos w/Michael Anthony in Boise, Idaho. Sam and Mike still kick ass

Favorite VH Album

FUCK
    Favorite VH Song

Top Of the World
    Last Online

04.23.17 @ 12:14 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kowski
    Was he mumbling something about being the angel of death??

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

W/O U, WIL, & HFT
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 05:52 AM
    Liked 433 Times in 167 Posts

Donor

When I lived in an apartment there was this "tennant" that would crank this bass-thumping shit seems like all hours. So before I moved out when I heard him try it again, I quick grabbed BOBW and turned the stereo all the way up to 11 and played Eruption, then IAT, and so on for 'bout 30 minutes. Never heard from him again
    Rock the Red!!!

"Give Doc the shotgun. They're less apt to get nervy if he's on the street howitzer."

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy."

Save a Terrapin - Fear a Turtle

Favorite VH Song

Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 03:32 AM
    Liked 1,484 Times in 905 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thai Boxer 9901

Nice, Jericho. LOL
    Remember the Heroes - 9/11/01

In 2012, the phoenix has risen!!

"High speed, low drag."

"Look at all the people here tonight!!!" - 10/5/07, 5/20/08 Mohegan Sun

Congratulations to Van Halen as part of the Class of 2007 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame!

Cinco de Cabo @ Foxwoods: "A giant party with live music" - S. Hagar

got tequila?

http://keepitaliveforever.com

Favorite VH Album

Fair Women Down
    Favorite VH Song

Chicken Feet for Breakfast
    Last Online

07.11.09 @ 03:27 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

This reminds me of how an old upstairs neighbor had a party on a
    Tues. night (!?) and was jumping on the floor to "Jeremiah Had A
    Bullfrog"(!?) all night when I had to work the next day. Needless to
    say, when I got home that afternoon and was sure she was sleeping it off,
    I let her have it ( a pair of 12" subwoofers in my room, and another
    pair extended out into the living room) in the way of some classic VH
    blasted to 11.
    Ditto an old roommate who was in the habit of hitting the snooze
    button on his LOUD ASS ALARM every ten minutes for about an hr.
    (no shit) EVERY MORNING. I mean what's the point? Once, twice,
    maybe - and get your ass outta bed, right? So one
    day I let him have it with the opening strains of YRGM on loop for
    30 minutes. BTW, I think that opening riff should replace the
    annoying as hell "beep-beep-beep" sound trucks make when they're
    backing up. Anywayz, point iz, I never had another problem with
    either of them ever again. Thank you VH.