Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Romeo Delight
    Join Date
    03.10.05
    Posts
    74
    Last Online

    09.15.05 @ 03:39 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Heads Up, Lots of new VH on easytree.

    There have been a few new shows posted over the last couple of weeks including Club Days 76, 3 1984 Shows and 78. Get em while there hot!

    http://www.easytree.org/torrents-bro...an+Halen&cat=0

  2. #2
    Atomic Punk
    Join Date
    11.12.03
    Posts
    17,322
    Favorite VH Album

    1978-1996
    Favorite VH Song

    1978-1996
    Last Online

    12.23.16 @ 10:32 AM
    Likes
    4,364
    Liked 2,068 Times in 1,102 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    There's only ONE WAY to download VH........


    www.jamtothis.com


    Accept no substitutes

  3. #3
    Eruption vh resurrection's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.03.04
    Age
    42
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,406
    Favorite VH Album

    VHII, WACF, 5150
    Last Online

    03.31.15 @ 05:22 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Greenpaw
    There's only ONE WAY to download VH........


    www.jamtothis.com


    Accept no substitutes
    Fo' sho'! I love that place. I just need a bigger hard drive.
    "Ladies and Gentlemen, I'd like to introduce the king of 10 fingers and six strings... Mr. Edward Van Halen!"

  4. #4
    Pope Of Greenwich Village SuckaInA3Piece's Avatar
    Join Date
    09.26.02
    Age
    37
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    18,444
    Favorite VH Album

    Van Halen II
    Favorite VH Song

    Drop Dead Legs
    Last Online

    08.28.17 @ 03:27 PM
    Likes
    228
    Liked 98 Times in 54 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    I've got several members over at Guitars101 that would strongly disagree with that Paw.

    It's only mp3's over there, but we got a shitload of shows, and it's fast and easy.
    "It's always a Catch-22 situation. They hate you if you're the same, and they hate you if you're different."
    ~Eddie Van Halen~

    "The perfect woman has an IQ of 150, wants to make love until 4 in the morning, and then turns into a pizza."
    ~David Lee Roth~

    Sucka'sFacebook

  5. #5
    Atomic Punk
    Join Date
    11.12.03
    Posts
    17,322
    Favorite VH Album

    1978-1996
    Favorite VH Song

    1978-1996
    Last Online

    12.23.16 @ 10:32 AM
    Likes
    4,364
    Liked 2,068 Times in 1,102 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuckaInA3Piece
    I've got several members over at Guitars101 that would strongly disagree with that Paw.

    It's only mp3's over there, but we got a shitload of shows, and it's fast and easy.
    You are correct Sucka, I apologize! I don't have any beef with Mp3 for audio at all.....but if you want exact, losseless copies of VH boots (and other bands too) then jamtothis is the way to go. There are many people who are 100% against mp3 and get extremely mad when people convert to MP3. I try and stay out of that argument...it's more heated than Sam vs Dave

    Anyway, I'm mainly a dvd dude myself unless the audio is awesome quality. And jamtothis has tons of DVD boots....all eras!

    Plus, your boss man runs that site too now doesn't he?

  6. #6
    Pope Of Greenwich Village SuckaInA3Piece's Avatar
    Join Date
    09.26.02
    Age
    37
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    18,444
    Favorite VH Album

    Van Halen II
    Favorite VH Song

    Drop Dead Legs
    Last Online

    08.28.17 @ 03:27 PM
    Likes
    228
    Liked 98 Times in 54 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Greenpaw
    You are correct Sucka, I apologize! I don't have any beef with Mp3 for audio at all.....but if you want exact, losseless copies of VH boots (and other bands too) then jamtothis is the way to go. There are many people who are 100% against mp3 and get extremely mad when people convert to MP3. I try and stay out of that argument...it's more heated than Sam vs Dave

    Anyway, I'm mainly a dvd dude myself unless the audio is awesome quality. And jamtothis has tons of DVD boots....all eras!

    Plus, your boss man runs that site too now doesn't he?
    Both my bosses have run that site at one point. Ericgtr started it, and now Brett has it! Control freaks I tell ya. I think they just like telling me to do shit. Eric had me takin out the trash, and now Brett has me washing windows for 3 bucks an hour. I can't win!

    I don't wanna start that whole mp3 conversion argument here because I sorta ride the fence on that issue. I do have my own boots on cds which I just rip to mp3 files and put em up, so I don't have to deal with anybody comin over there startin shit. They don't want a piece of this anyways.

    Back to the point, yes JamToThis ROCKS!
    "It's always a Catch-22 situation. They hate you if you're the same, and they hate you if you're different."
    ~Eddie Van Halen~

    "The perfect woman has an IQ of 150, wants to make love until 4 in the morning, and then turns into a pizza."
    ~David Lee Roth~

    Sucka'sFacebook

  7. #7
    Atomic Punk
    Join Date
    11.12.03
    Posts
    17,322
    Favorite VH Album

    1978-1996
    Favorite VH Song

    1978-1996
    Last Online

    12.23.16 @ 10:32 AM
    Likes
    4,364
    Liked 2,068 Times in 1,102 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuckaInA3Piece
    Both my bosses have run that site at one point. Ericgtr started it, and now Brett has it! Control freaks I tell ya. I think they just like telling me to do shit. Eric had me takin out the trash, and now Brett has me washing windows for 3 bucks an hour. I can't win!

    I don't wanna start that whole mp3 conversion argument here because I sorta ride the fence on that issue. I do have my own boots on cds which I just rip to mp3 files and put em up, so I don't have to deal with anybody comin over there startin shit. They don't want a piece of this anyways.

    Back to the point, yes JamToThis ROCKS!
    You need to ask for a raise.....

    Both sites are kick ass, how 'bout that?

  8. #8
    Pope Of Greenwich Village SuckaInA3Piece's Avatar
    Join Date
    09.26.02
    Age
    37
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    18,444
    Favorite VH Album

    Van Halen II
    Favorite VH Song

    Drop Dead Legs
    Last Online

    08.28.17 @ 03:27 PM
    Likes
    228
    Liked 98 Times in 54 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Any site that offers kick ass VH shows for free no matter what format is cool with me. When I first started collecting I didn't have a computer, so I had to buy and trade boots. So I appreciate all the sites that give out VH stuff for free everyday.
    "It's always a Catch-22 situation. They hate you if you're the same, and they hate you if you're different."
    ~Eddie Van Halen~

    "The perfect woman has an IQ of 150, wants to make love until 4 in the morning, and then turns into a pizza."
    ~David Lee Roth~

    Sucka'sFacebook

  9. #9
    Atomic Punk Lodewijk's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.15.03
    Age
    47
    Location
    Spring, TX.
    Posts
    13,543
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    She's The Woman, Mean Street
    Last Online

    05.21.17 @ 06:59 AM
    Likes
    6
    Liked 44 Times in 20 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuckaInA3Piece
    Any site that offers kick ass VH shows for free no matter what format is cool with me. When I first started collecting I didn't have a computer, so I had to buy and trade boots. So I appreciate all the sites that give out VH stuff for free everyday.

    Yeah , like you wouldn't want to monopolize VH boots !


    (In best Godfather voice) - If I give you this boot , someday , and that day may never come , I will call upon you to do me a service . And I will expect you to not refuse !

    I'm not waking up with a horse head in my bed !
    Lode's Facebook
    @Lode13 on Twitter

  10. #10
    Atomic Punk atomicpunk5151's Avatar
    Join Date
    05.26.04
    Location
    NOR-CAL
    Posts
    13,572
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Unchained, Hear About It Later
    Last Online

    12.15.17 @ 11:10 AM
    Likes
    1,924
    Liked 1,976 Times in 1,370 Posts

    Default

    Jamtothis is a great site. They have something new almost everyday. Best place for VH.

    As for the lossless vs Mp3 debate, that is almost as good as Dave vs Sam. Just don't ever trade Mp3s, that would suck.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Here's Lots of Optical Illusions
    By axebrian in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07.30.05, 02:05 PM
  2. Easytree GONE!
    By sphill in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Music Only)
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04.12.05, 05:59 AM
  3. Musical Spam - Links to lots of new music
    By melodicrock in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Music Only)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03.02.03, 08:02 PM
  4. Lots of solo Sam on the radio!
    By Little Dreamer in forum Main VH Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10.29.02, 12:58 PM
  5. Lots of Eddie golf photos
    By leroy in forum Main VH Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05.19.02, 09:25 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •