fair warning, women & children
    Favorite VH Song

unchained,take your whiskey
    Last Online

11.30.15 @ 02:22 PM
    Liked 14 Times in 8 Posts

Donor

Default WHo here has gotten together?

WHo here has gotten together and met each other?
    And i mean outside of a VH show....
    Eddie is the greatest, period

The Unofficial VHLinks RRHOF

SkyyeFM-Radio without the Rules(Webpage)

Favorite VH Album

The 1 that had that 1 song
    Favorite VH Song

Runaround, MWM, MAM
    Last Online

05.21.17 @ 06:42 PM
    Liked 9 Times in 4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by perticelli
    WHo here has gotten together and met each other?
    And i mean outside of a VH show....

Aren't Top Timi and chefcraig friends in the real world?

After I get back on the road, hopefully I'll get to meet up with as many of you as I can. Should prove to be interesting. Wonder how many people I can fit in a Freightliner Century Class???

Not actual photo's of what mine will look like, but gives an idea.

As we say in trucking..."If the Freightshaker's Rockin...don't bother knockin."
    Last edited by RRMB; 03.02.05 at 09:06 AM.
    "Jesus, that fucker just crawled out of his hen house that was destroyed by the Alabama tornados. Fucking 280mph plus winds sucked the gleam off this bitch and passed it on to a bird in Rhoad Island." - Hurricane Halen 5/3/11 (about my birthday chicken from seenbad)

"Pete is this big, loud muthafucker with a big ass heart, y'all!!!!---------" - Hurricane Halen 9/27/13

"Princess Freckle-Tits hasn't had a good day." LLFHS 7/8/10 (on Lindsay Lohans' legal drama)

http://www.facebook.com/RedRockinMonkeyBoy

CHILDREN OF "THE FOOT" UNITE

Last Online

03.07.10 @ 06:18 AM
    Liked 10 Times in 9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Redrockinmonkeyboy
    Aren't Top Timi and chefcraig friends in the real world?

After I get back on the road, hopefully I'll get to meet up with as many of you as I can. Should prove to be interesting. Wonder how many people I can fit in a Freightliner Century Class???
    As we say in trucking..."If the Freightshaker's Rockin...don't bother knockin."

Neat truck, brother.

Yeah, TopTimi is my best friend, here's how we met up.

We'd exchanged a couple posts, and he mentioned that sometimes he taught in my area (for those that don't know, Tim's a firefighter/EMT ), so I mentioned the name and location of my pub (Christie's, in Davie Florida) and left it at that.

One day I'm at the pub and the bartender hands me this cool as shit 2-sided medallion: one side featured a painting of Ed Van Halen, the other the VH logo.

Well, I'm speechless. I look around, there is one old former FBI guy there. From behind him, this goofy looking guy says: "Hi, chef...TopTimi".

Amazingly, we hit it off like you wouldn't believe. Probably the warmest, funniest and downright most decent dim-bulb I've ever met.

His generosity to my wife and me has been remarkable, and to this day is a class act. (Obviously, you wouldn't know it by his posts. )

Someday (in the "Booze Chronicles" Thread) we'll make public some of our drunken misadventures.

RRMB, when you get down here, give us a shout (landline or PM) so we can all hook up!

By the way, thank's pert!

...craig
    "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man."
    George Bernard Shaw

Favorite VH Album

Fair Women Down
    Favorite VH Song

Chicken Feet for Breakfast
    Last Online

07.11.09 @ 03:27 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

I met that mysterE or mister-e fucker, or whatever.
    What a capital asshole.

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Humans Being,5150,WhenIt'sLove
    Last Online

08.08.17 @ 07:44 PM
    Liked 18 Times in 2 Posts

Donor

Well, sixstring and I have been great friends for many years but were out of touch for a long time also. We reconnected, by chance, down in Cabo about 5 years ago. We stayed in touch some after that. Then, when the VH reunion tour was announced we kind of rekindled that friendship and now are in touch quite often. It's really cool b/c he's one of the greatest people I've ever known and he and my husband have become good friends. Also, my good buddy sisca and I met (or re-met) through this website. He and sixstring are also friends. Sisca and I are from the same town but went to different schools growing up. He says he knew me from highschool. Anyway...we've also gotten to know each other through the Links and become friends. The strangest thing that has happened is realizing who rchop is. We actually met about 3 years ago at a friend's wedding. My husband was the bestman and his wife was a bridesmaid. Well, we got to chatting on the Links and realized we'd met a few years ago at this wedding. Crazy small world at times! There's just way too many really cool people I'd love to meet here on the Links. So, if any of you crazy Texas Linkers ever want to get a weekend Linkers gathering together, let me know. I'd love to meet Texas Poundcake and hubby, SNIC. There's too many of you to name, but I'd think it'd be the greatest time to meet some of you.
    Meet me in Cabo!

Favorite VH Album

Have a soft spot for F*U*C*K
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained/Mine All Mine
    Last Online

08.25.17 @ 05:45 PM
    Liked 30 Times in 11 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by ktgiles
    Well, sixstring and I have been great friends for many years but were out of touch for a long time also. We reconnected, by chance, down in Cabo about 5 years ago. We stayed in touch some after that. Then, when the VH reunion tour was announced we kind of rekindled that friendship and now are in touch quite often. It's really cool b/c he's one of the greatest people I've ever known and he and my husband have become good friends. Also, my good buddy sisca and I met (or re-met) through this website. He and sixstring are also friends. Sisca and I are from the same town but went to different schools growing up. He says he knew me from highschool. Anyway...we've also gotten to know each other through the Links and become friends. The strangest thing that has happened is realizing who rchop is. We actually met about 3 years ago at a friend's wedding. My husband was the bestman and his wife was a bridesmaid. Well, we got to chatting on the Links and realized we'd met a few years ago at this wedding. Crazy small world at times! There's just way too many really cool people I'd love to meet here on the Links. So, if any of you crazy Texas Linkers ever want to get a weekend Linkers gathering together, let me know. I'd love to meet Texas Poundcake and hubby, SNIC. There's too many of you to name, but I'd think it'd be the greatest time to meet some of you.

Bill is a superbabe!!! Love him!! Would love to be able to meet loads of the people here... I'm so goddam far away..

I have met yoEdward at one of my ex's gigs. He's a cool dude.. was leaping all over the place to the VH music my b/f was playing. I was stood at the back with the merchandise and he came over and asked if I was Stilleddiesangel. Damn right.. always and forever LOL!
    ****Texas - Home Of My Heart****

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Good Enough
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 11:47 AM
    Liked 134 Times in 86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ktgiles
    That was wild.

I'll pm you later...have you talked to them recently???

Favorite VH Album

Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the one
    Last Online

11.30.17 @ 06:15 PM
    Liked 257 Times in 92 Posts

Donor

A few years ago I hooked up with the emperor and his bitch.....err, that'd be Brett and Top Timmy, at a punks show in San Diego. We had a blast. Crazy night.....from what I remember. Tim's woman wanted me badly.
    sheepa latta peepah dabba looka foh a moopy

Gunter glieben glauchen globen

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K, Fair Warning,. 1984
    Favorite VH Song

all of 'em
    Last Online

06.16.08 @ 08:22 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I don't think he really posts on here anymore but I know TimmyTripper. He was my English teacher last year and I found he really liked VH so I told him about this site. I think that was about the same time as the reunion started taking place so every day I came into English, we would talk about about all of the news here and all of the changes at the VH website. That was a very exciting time and to go through that with another real VH fan was incredible. Unfortunately I don't know any other real VH fans at my school other than him but I was very lucky to have him as a teacher the same year VH got back together.

Favorite VH Album

CVH minus DD, FUCK, Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Humans Being, 5150
    Last Online

11.18.14 @ 07:57 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Me, VanHalenMetallica, and Red-Diamond are really close friends, we all live in the same city and hang out frequently.

I've met JMJ (okay, it was at the concert, but fuck you it still counts).

And I've seen Brett at a Punks concert (lol). I was front row, and he was backstage

Me and LowlifeFlatheadScum are bound to hang one of these days, we live pretty close.
    Last edited by janthraxx; 03.02.05 at 09:22 PM.
    "Suck a fat one, faggot."
    -MikeL, showing off that sharp wit of his.

"You may recognize some of these chemicals. Let's start with cyanide...The one the Aum Shinrikyo cult attempted to use to commit mass murder in a Tokyo subway in May 1995...The same cyanide produced routinely--1.4 million tons per year--for use in the production of plastics, adhesives, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, and so on. It seems that those who put small amounts of cyanide in subways are terrorists. But those who produce it in mass quantities and contaminate broad reaches of soil, water, and air, killing countless living beings, are not terrorists, but rather capitalists, and are counted among the finest and most powerful people on the planet."

-Derrick Jensen, "What We Leave Behind"

"You know what's weird to me is Christians who are against the death penalty. After all, if it weren't for the death penalty, we wouldn't celebrate Easter!"

-the late, great, Bill Hicks

Last Online

07.24.15 @ 10:25 PM
    Liked 10 Times in 3 Posts

Donor

Any of you guys get to San Francisco, let me know...I'd love to meet some of you people on here!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Favorite VH Album

CVH minus DD, FUCK, Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Humans Being, 5150
    Last Online

11.18.14 @ 07:57 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by onefootoutthedoor
    Any of you guys get to San Francisco, let me know...I'd love to meet some of you people on here!
    My good friend lives in San Fran, I'm hoping to go up there and visit him for several days this summer.
    "Suck a fat one, faggot."
    -MikeL, showing off that sharp wit of his.

"You may recognize some of these chemicals. Let's start with cyanide...The one the Aum Shinrikyo cult attempted to use to commit mass murder in a Tokyo subway in May 1995...The same cyanide produced routinely--1.4 million tons per year--for use in the production of plastics, adhesives, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, and so on. It seems that those who put small amounts of cyanide in subways are terrorists. But those who produce it in mass quantities and contaminate broad reaches of soil, water, and air, killing countless living beings, are not terrorists, but rather capitalists, and are counted among the finest and most powerful people on the planet."

-Derrick Jensen, "What We Leave Behind"

"You know what's weird to me is Christians who are against the death penalty. After all, if it weren't for the death penalty, we wouldn't celebrate Easter!"

-the late, great, Bill Hicks

Favorite VH Album

Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

07.30.17 @ 08:59 PM
    Liked 60 Times in 35 Posts

Donor

Me and Janthraxx frequently talk about getting together, but our schedules plain just don't coincide! I'm just too busy a guy!

Lived in San Fran for two years and would love to make it up there again sometime!
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Your Hacked Nude Photo Here!

Favorite VH Album

The 1 that had that 1 song
    Favorite VH Song

Runaround, MWM, MAM
    Last Online

05.21.17 @ 06:42 PM
    Liked 9 Times in 4 Posts

Dunno if my travels will take me to Cali or not. But as soon as I hit the road again, I will be doing my damnedest to hook up with as many of you as I can.

Just keep one thing in mind when stumbling across ol' RRMB...just in a "for instance" scenario; like chefcraig and his pub; or TopTimi with the fire department...I am a sucker for unique hats and shirts. I will wear the crap outta them

When I was in radio, businesses used to give those types of things away and give the jocks some cool swag to wear. Free publicity, without the pesky plugola/payola crap.

If we hook up, and you can afford it, be sure to throw that stuff my way; I'll wear it all the time. It's the cheapest advertising you can get. It's fun to get people to notice that stuff and ask you about it.
    "Jesus, that fucker just crawled out of his hen house that was destroyed by the Alabama tornados. Fucking 280mph plus winds sucked the gleam off this bitch and passed it on to a bird in Rhoad Island." - Hurricane Halen 5/3/11 (about my birthday chicken from seenbad)

"Pete is this big, loud muthafucker with a big ass heart, y'all!!!!---------" - Hurricane Halen 9/27/13

"Princess Freckle-Tits hasn't had a good day." LLFHS 7/8/10 (on Lindsay Lohans' legal drama)

http://www.facebook.com/RedRockinMonkeyBoy

CHILDREN OF "THE FOOT" UNITE

Last Online

12.03.17 @ 09:00 PM
    Liked 537 Times in 291 Posts

Premium Member
    I know I met some of you fuckers at the Dallas shindig. There was a group hanging around that painted up Chevy Blazer that I was talking to.( I wasn't actually talking to the Blazer, but I might have been.) Hell, we were about seven(people) deep rolling up and I yelled something along the lines, "That fucking car kicks ass!" Or a variation of that. LOL. Then I went over and slapped some hands etc. And I'll be damed after the show, hammered as usual, we stopped by and I think I bummed a smoke from someone from the same group. And ya'll saw my drunk ass and were yelling shit like there he is. Hell I told you guys about a ranch I worked at and even said, Out. I know it was someone here. Out.
    Quin-a-se-i-co

You're a dick for putting ian on "ignore" DIF

"You stupid fuck!" Seen

"Well if you saw it, stats and scientific studies be damned!" Lovemachine 97 v. 2.