Favorite VH Album

Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the one
    Last Online

10.12.16 @ 10:44 AM
    Liked 248 Times in 89 Posts

Default Brotherhood of War

Anybody ever heard of this movie?? I hadn't.

I usually don't post movie threads, or my opinions on them much. This one merits mention.

I'm NOT big on subtitled movies, first of all. This is a subtitled movie. I may have lost a bunch of you right there in fact. I would like to watch my movies, not read them.

Anyways, my friend has the dvd and says "check it out, it's good". It's been laying around my house for a week collecting dust. Last night, I had NOTHING to watch and put it in basically for background noise while I did my taxes. Well, after about ten minutes I forgot about my taxes and I was sucked in to this flick.

The setting is the Korean war and the plot revolves around two brothers from South Korea who are drafted when the North attacked. The next couple few hours were some of the best film making and storyline I have ever seen.

If you take a blender and put in Private ryan, Band of brothers, and Braveheart, you would end up with something like this. It was that good to me.

For history in general or war film buffs, this is an absolute must see. I didn't mind the subtitles at all. This movie is on my top 10 list of all time, and that's on a pretty fantastic list.

I'm not sure where you would find it as my bud downloaded it, but the next time you walk by foriegn films in blockbuster/hollywood, give it a look. You won't regret it.

sheepa latta peepah dabba looka foh a moopy

Gunter glieben glauchen globen

Favorite VH Album

the next one!
    Last Online

03.11.12 @ 11:55 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Damn...I got all excited thinking this thread was about the AWESOME series of books by WEB Griffin...oh well
    "Look, I'll pay you for it, what the f**k?!"

"If I don't make her happy in the bedroom the wife gets bitchy for days at a time, but when I come to bed ready for action she laughs and laughs. She even laughs while I make my moves so I know I must be pleasing her as only I can do."
    The one, the only..Wengie

"Denny Crane" - Denny Crane