As you read from the description, this forum will document all Van Halen-related activities broken down by day of the year. Simple enough, basically a huge forum of Van Halen history.

While I do have some limited resources to a timeline where events are broken down by actual day and year, I am going to need help filling in a lot of the blanks.

If you have information on VH-related stuff that you can verify by some source, please drop me an email at or PM me with the details. Also if you pictures from an actual event that is mentioned on here, please feel free to send them to me. Want to make this as accurate, so please don't guess on dates if you don't know for sure.

If you're curious what I'm going for here, check out the incredibly-detailed archive Jerry has over at BeatleLinks. So something along those lines.

It's going to take a lot of time for this forum to get up to speed, but I think once it is, it will be a nice little resource for VH fans. Brad used to do that "This Day In VH History" at the official site, but that obviously has since gone away. Like to do something a little more detailed here.

So there you have it. That's what this forum's goal is.