Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

You\'re Kidding,right?
    Last Online

05.31.14 @ 08:17 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Default Peter Jennings/ABC News To Air Special On UFOs Thursday Night

http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=468496&page=1

Feb. 4, 2005 -- Almost 50 percent of Americans, according to recent polls, and millions of people elsewhere in the world believe that UFOs are real. For many it is a deeply held belief.

For decades there have been sightings of UFOs by millions and millions of people. It is a mystery that only science can solve, and yet the phenomenon remains largely unexamined. Most of the reporting on this subject by the mainstream media holds those who claim to have seen UFOs up to ridicule.

On Feb. 24, "Peter Jennings Reporting: UFOs — Seeing Is Believing" takes a fresh look at the UFO phenomenon. "As a journalist," says Jennings, "I began this project with a healthy dose of skepticism and as open a mind as possible. After almost 150 interviews with scientists, investigators and with many of those who claim to have witnessed unidentified flying objects, there are important questions that have not been completely answered — and a great deal not fully explained."

"Peter Jennings Reporting: UFOs — Seeing Is Believing" airs Thursday, Feb. 24 from 8-10 p.m. ET on ABC. The program will be broadcast in High Definition.

This two-hour primetime special reports on the entire scope of the UFO experience — from the first famous sighting by Kenneth Arnold in 1947 to the present day. The program draws on interviews with police officers, pilots, military personnel, scientists and ordinary citizens who give extraordinary accounts of encounters with the unexplained. Also included are the voices of professional skeptics about UFOs, including scientists who are leading the search for life forms beyond Earth elsewhere in the universe.

The program explores the facts behind the enduring mystery of the incident at Roswell, N.M., and looks into the strange stories of alien abductions. Among the UFO cases presented:

Minot Air Force Base, N.D., October 1968 — Sixteen airmen on the ground and the crew of an airborne B-52 witness a massive unidentified object hovering near the base.

Phoenix, March 1997 — Hundreds witness a huge triangular craft moving slowly over the city.

St. Clair County, Ill., January 2000 — Police officers in five adjoining towns all independently report witnessing a giant craft with multiple bright lights moving silently across the sky at a very low altitude.

Today if you report a UFO to the U.S. government you will be informed that the Air Force conducted a 22-year investigation that ended in 1969 and concluded that UFOs are not a threat to national security and are of no scientific interest. But as one of the world's leading theoretical physicists says in the program, "You simply cannot dismiss the possibility that some of these UFO sightings are actually sightings from some object created by … a civilization perhaps millions of years ahead of us in technology."

"Peter Jennings Reporting: UFOs — Seeing Is Believing" is produced by PJ Productions and Springs Media for ABC News. Mark Obenhaus and Tom Yellin are the executive producers.

"Nothing is ever what it seems but everything is exactly what it is." - B. Banzai

My Blog:

http://axxman300tool.blogspot.com/

http://www.myspace.com/axxman300

Favorite VH Album

Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

07.30.17 @ 08:59 PM
    Liked 60 Times in 35 Posts

Donor

NA-NU, NA-NU!!
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Your Hacked Nude Photo Here!

Favorite VH Song

"Dance The Night Away"
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 05:11 AM
    Liked 1,340 Times in 919 Posts

A: Wonder if they'll interview Sammy Roy?

B: I wish I could see a UFO.

Favorite VH Album

Chickenfoot III
    Favorite VH Song

Different Devil
    Last Online

11.30.17 @ 11:15 AM
    Liked 340 Times in 184 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by billy007
    I wish I could see a UFO.
    You can if you know how to look. It's weird.
    Sammy did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    Michael did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    --------------------------
    IAMA I am a stage hand for big mainstream artists. (self.IAmA)

Q: who was the biggest douche that you have worked with?

A: Eddie Van Halen hands down he threatened all the stage hands that if we wernt all pushed to the side when he got off stage that he would "bash our faces in"

Now the new David-Lee-Roth-Van Halen album, “Tokyo Dome In Concert,” is available for purchase, and it’s super, super, super, super, super, super, crazy bad. - Doug Elfman

Last Online

12.08.16 @ 03:21 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

sure, they gotta run it opposite Survivor. fuckers.

Last Online

12.03.17 @ 11:54 AM
    Liked 35 Times in 15 Posts

I'll probably record that. It sounds interesting, and I believe in UFOs. I think that 95% of people that claim they have seen one are mistaken, but I do think they are out there. There are millions of older worlds in the Universe, so why wouldn't it be possible for there to be intelligent lifeforms out there, up to or past human level, with transportation technology?

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

what was that TV show...Project Blue Book? you young'uns won't remember it.

Favorite VH Album

Chickenfoot III
    Favorite VH Song

Different Devil
    Last Online

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by twonabomber
    what was that TV show...Project Blue Book? you young'uns won't remember it.
    I went to school with someone who was interviewed by them because of his incident.

A: Eddie Van Halen hands down he threatened all the stage hands that if we wernt all pushed to the side when he got off stage that he would "bash our faces in"

Now the new David-Lee-Roth-Van Halen album, “Tokyo Dome In Concert,” is available for purchase, and it’s super, super, super, super, super, super, crazy bad. - Doug Elfman

Last Online

12.10.17 @ 11:40 PM
    Liked 1,595 Times in 981 Posts

Donor

Thinking that we're alone in this huge universe is ridiculous.

The real question is, what's the big secret about?

One can only guess that it really is possible that there's some kind of 'Trekkie Prime Directive' policy throughout the cosmos about non-interference with developing civilizations. That doesn't explain gigantic triangles hovering over Phoenix, however.

Still, I find it probable that space-faring species might generally avoid a planet whose dominant life forms point nuclear weapons at their own territory. Simply put, we're probably still too young in our spiritual, intellectual, and technological development to be considered worthy of contact on a galactic level.

Then there's the whole Gray theory that the little guys with the big eyes 'seeded' the Earth back in the days of primordial soup, and that we're all experiments in one big laboratory.

The Hopi clans in the southwest call the Grays 'The Sky People', and supposedly have been visited by them for many centuries.

One thing's certain...like the old saying goes...'There is more in heaven and earth than is dreamt of in our philosophies.'

Favorite VH Album

Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

07.30.17 @ 08:59 PM
    Liked 60 Times in 35 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by Van Squalen
    Then there's the whole Gray theory that the little guys with the big eyes 'seeded' the Earth back in the days of primordial soup, and that we're all experiments in one big laboratory.
    Having seen 'Fire in the Sky', I sure as fuck hope you're wrong on that one. Anyone who's seen that movie knows what I am talking about.

LowLifeFlatHeadScum

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Your Hacked Nude Photo Here!

Hot For Teacher
    Favorite VH Album

WACF
    Favorite VH Song

"Romeo Delight"
    Last Online

02.07.09 @ 09:19 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Man, I just love shit like this! I am such a non-believer, but then something like this comes on TV and I suddenly catch myself going "Whoa, now THAT is convincing!". Especially when it is done with a good journalist like Jennings.
    "Life sucks...get a fucking helmet!" - Denis Leary<br /><br />"Here's how I come up with my song titles...say you write a song about a chandelier...the chandelier puts out light...the light is red...red is the color you're not supposed to wear around a bull...so you call the song "Cow". - Billy Corgan

Last Online

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by LowLifeFlatHeadScum
    Having seen 'Fire in the Sky', I sure as fuck hope you're wrong on that one. Anyone who's seen that movie knows what I am talking about.

LOL...ditto. Who wants to be just another unimportant drone in a swarm of lab rats? Dammit, we're special, and don't you anal probing bug-eyed progenitors forget it!

Favorite VH Album

Chickenfoot III
    Favorite VH Song

Different Devil
    Last Online

Donor

I'll post the instructions on how to see them if you want. If any of you saw the episode of "Sightings" which aired the technique, you know what I'm talking about. It works, and you could potentially see MANY at a time. I've scared the hell out of some people with this...hell, I've even scared myself to the point I don't do it to often.

Last Online

Donor

Toow, I'd like to hear those instructions.

BTW, congrats on assuming the 'Jack title. It's funny how that's gonna go...always 1k more than the last, LOL, 'cause that's likely everyone's bottom line...Greed is good, eh Gordon?

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

yeah, post that technique. i'm out here in the country, no streetlights to mess up my view...