Favorite VH Song

ATBL
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 06:23 PM
    Liked 278 Times in 100 Posts

Donor

Questions about Cabo

Hey,
    My wife and I are planning on heading down to Cabo in the fall (can't believe that I got her to go...). For those of you who have been down there we have a couple of questions.
    Has anyone done one of the all-inclusive resort packages?
    What about places in town...can you find a range of $$ values.
    Finally, how hard is it to get into the Cantina for meal and drinks (when Sammy is not there).
    Thanks...
    EVHWolf.
    For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge the New England Fucking Patriots, Dallas Fucking Cowboys, New York Fucking Giants, Washington Fucking Redskins, Carolina Fucking Panthers, Tampa Bay Fucking Bucs, Florida Fucking Marlins, Atlanta Fucking Braves, New York Fucking Mets, Boston Fucking Red Sox, Boston Fucking Bruins, and New Jersey Fucking Devils.

( . Y . ) Boobs!

\m/ \m/
    / / v \ \

Favorite VH Album

all of them
    Favorite VH Song

If its Eddie, its Van Halen
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 07:37 PM
    Liked 527 Times in 242 Posts

Don't get sick.

A freind of my wife's was down there last month and her appendix ruptured and the only doctor around was a Brazilian plastic surgeon so she was taken via air ambulance to San Diego.
    'Old Van Halen, when I was in it-classic Van Halen-makes you wanna drink, dance and screw, right? And the new Van Halen encourages you to drink milk, drive a Nissan and have a relationship.' - David Lee Roth.

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Humans Being,5150,WhenIt'sLove
    Last Online

08.08.17 @ 07:44 PM
    Liked 18 Times in 2 Posts

Donor

Default my favorite place on earth

We've been down to Cabo for the last four years and are going back this July. Although we haven't been in the fall, during the summer it's no problem getting into the Cantina for dinner or to the club. The food is great and the atmoshpere is, as well. There's never been a wait for us. The club gets going around 10:00-11:00 at night, just like in the US. We've never done the all-inclusive. I don't like them, personally. There's too many great restaurants to be confined to your hotel. Yes, you'll find a range of prices on hotels in town. Anything from $50/night to $500/night. Try looking at www.cabovillas.com for resorts and villas. Our favorite budget place in town is a bed and breakfast that is ranked #1 hotel in all of Los Cabos on www.tripadvisor.com. It's called the Bungalows Breakfast Inn (www.cabobungalows.com). We also stay at Hacienda Beach Resort (www.haciendabeachresort.com). It's great and has an old Mexico feel (Ernest Hemingway, Bing Crosby, and John Wayne used to stay there when it was still a small fishing village). It's within walking distance to town and the Cabo Wabo. There's a lot of all-inclusives in the tourist corridor but that's a $20 cab ride into town (about 20 minutes). If you want to get the feel of Cabo and see all there is to see, I would recommend staying in town and not in the corridor. Good luck and have a great time. Feel free to PM me with any more specific questions (restaurants, etc.).
    Meet me in Cabo!

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Voodoo Queen
    Last Online

09.01.07 @ 03:35 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Hotel Finisterra <--- the best I've found close to town

http://www.finisterra.com/htdocs/index.html

Local News:

http://www.gringogazette.com/souther...07_2005/page1/

Favorite VH Album

VH 1
    Favorite VH Song

ATBL
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 06:23 PM
    Liked 278 Times in 100 Posts

Donor

Thanks!
    I am just so pysched that I got her excited about Cabo...
    I am thinking that the all inclusive is not the way to go as you are to limited. As she comes up with more questions I'll be back.
    For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge the New England Fucking Patriots, Dallas Fucking Cowboys, New York Fucking Giants, Washington Fucking Redskins, Carolina Fucking Panthers, Tampa Bay Fucking Bucs, Florida Fucking Marlins, Atlanta Fucking Braves, New York Fucking Mets, Boston Fucking Red Sox, Boston Fucking Bruins, and New Jersey Fucking Devils.

( . Y . ) Boobs!

\m/ \m/
    / / v \ \

Favorite VH Album

Last Online

09.24.13 @ 12:08 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EVHWolf
    Hey,
    My wife and I are planning on heading down to Cabo in the fall (can't believe that I got her to go...). For those of you who have been down there we have a couple of questions.
    Has anyone done one of the all-inclusive resort packages?
    What about places in town...can you find a range of $$ values.
    Finally, how hard is it to get into the Cantina for meal and drinks (when Sammy is not there).
    Thanks...
    EVHWolf.
    Hey Wolf:

Have a great time. My lovely bride and I have been there three times, and each trip has been awesome. We're going back from trip #4 in July.

I agree with others: skip the all-inclusive. Your hotel concierge can hook you up with whatever you want to do (scuba, para-sail, tours, etc.) I highly suggest you take a glass-bottom boat trip out to Lover's Beach at Land's End. We've done this each time and it's unforgettable.

Dinners out can be pricy, but you can also go cheap with little taco stands. The Cantina is average to high priced and getting in is never a problem. Also, if you're a beer drinker, get your suds in little shops, not restaurants. They're about a buck each and you can walk the streets with your Corona or Pacifico, or whatever.

I also suggest taking the bus (a cost of about $1 per rider) to San Jose del Cabo. It's a little town between Cabo San Lucas and the airport. It's a nice little town with good shops. There's also a little restaurant called Rosie's just across from the main Corona Deposito that has wonderful tacos at a great price. Get a fish taco, squeeze a lime on it and load it with fresh pico de gallo. (Dang. My mouth is watering already.)

Bottom line: You'd have to try awfully hard to have a bad time in Cabo San Lucas. Enjoy the trip!

Todd

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Donor

Hey Todd,
    My husband and I will be down there in July too. When will you and your wife be there? If it's the same time, maybe we could hook up at the CW for a shot!?!

Quote Originally Posted by te5150
    Hey Wolf:

Have a great time. My lovely bride and I have been there three times, and each trip has been awesome. We're going back from trip #4 in July.

I agree with others: skip the all-inclusive. Your hotel concierge can hook you up with whatever you want to do (scuba, para-sail, tours, etc.) I highly suggest you take a glass-bottom boat trip out to Lover's Beach at Land's End. We've done this each time and it's unforgettable.

Dinners out can be pricy, but you can also go cheap with little taco stands. The Cantina is average to high priced and getting in is never a problem. Also, if you're a beer drinker, get your suds in little shops, not restaurants. They're about a buck each and you can walk the streets with your Corona or Pacifico, or whatever.

I also suggest taking the bus (a cost of about $1 per rider) to San Jose del Cabo. It's a little town between Cabo San Lucas and the airport. It's a nice little town with good shops. There's also a little restaurant called Rosie's just across from the main Corona Deposito that has wonderful tacos at a great price. Get a fish taco, squeeze a lime on it and load it with fresh pico de gallo. (Dang. My mouth is watering already.)

Bottom line: You'd have to try awfully hard to have a bad time in Cabo San Lucas. Enjoy the trip!

Todd
    Meet me in Cabo!

Favorite VH Album

Last Online

09.24.13 @ 12:08 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ktgiles
    Hey Todd,
    My husband and I will be down there in July too. When will you and your wife be there? If it's the same time, maybe we could hook up at the CW for a shot!?!
    Hey KT:

We're heading down during the last week in July. Our anniversary is July 31, so we like to be there for that.

If you guys are there, hell yeah. We'd love to hook up for a drink. Let me know.
    Todd

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by te5150
    Hey KT:

We're heading down during the last week in July. Our anniversary is July 31, so we like to be there for that.

If you guys are there, hell yeah. We'd love to hook up for a drink. Let me know.
    Todd
    Our tentative dates are July 18-28 (just tentative though). Most likely we'll be leaving the 18th or 19th and we usually stay for 9 days. We'll be staying at the Bungalows for a couple of night and then onto Hacienda Beach Resort for the rest of our stay, so we'll be in town the entire time. We usually hit the CW about 3 nights. I'll be sure and let you know when our dates are confirmed. That would be great if we could meet up. Where are ya'll staying?
    Meet me in Cabo!