Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Girl Trouble

Last Online

01.01.08 @ 12:21 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default Girl Trouble

I need some help, ive tried everything but i just cant seem to get a girl im gonna be 18 in 2 months and ive never had a gf or made out with a girl now im not bad looking, and i have tons of friends who are girls ive been on dates but usually get left behind cause they like my friend because hes better looking than i am. at semi my date didnt even show up, what am i doing wrong it must be true that nice guys finish last.

Last Online

03.03.15 @ 08:31 PM
    Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Donor

You're probably gay.

Ok, ok, ok, I'm kidding.

The solution to your problem is alcohol.

Seriously, just give yourself (and the girls) time. Better to let things happen than to try and experience things just for the sake of experience. Women will always befuddle you. Keep yourself out there and available, and good things will happen. Be patient.

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

Human's Being
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 06:36 PM
    Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by :5150:
    I need some help, ive tried everything but i just cant seem to get a girl im gonna be 18 in 2 months and ive never had a gf or made out with a girl now im not bad looking, and i have tons of friends who are girls ive been on dates but usually get left behind cause they like my friend because hes better looking than i am. at semi my date didnt even show up, what am i doing wrong it must be true that nice guys finish last.
    Be nice, but don't be too nice, cause if you are too nice, girl's will only see you as a friend, and don't put alot of thought in it.

Woman are just plain confusing. hehe.

Riddick.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Voodoo Queen
    Last Online

09.01.07 @ 03:35 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

There are a couple newsgroups that might help. One is alt.seduction.fast - but truly 5150, women are like cars. You gotta have one to get another. You have to start somewhere, and then 'trade-up'. Date an ugly chick, make her rave about you to her friends, then get one of her friends, and trade up on that one, and another, until you've built a pyramid you can count on.

You don't want "a girlfriend", you want lots of girlfriends. The best way to get what you want is to stop being a nice guy, and just blend in with them. You'll probably get more poon by just being friends with a few of them than being this Mr. Right who plays all nice. They could care less. Girls are very much like us; they are out to impress their friends, they don't want what they can have, and there is no such thing as 'enough' of anything. Quit putting the girl you like on a pedestal! She realizes how dumb she is, but if you don't then you must be really dumb.

You don't have to be 'good-looking' to have game. You have to outfox them. Girls are ruled by their feelings, so get them to talk about their feelings, their sexual experiences, and their little slip-ups (woops), and next thing you know, they will be in the mood. Seduction is as simple as getting them to talk about themselves, and then pretend to be interested while checkin out the other chicks in the room. You can listen without listening at all.

When they've spun themselves all up into a slippery lather, touch some body parts and see what happens. If you get slapped, at least you had the guts to take the chance. Word will get around that you are a 'toucher' and other girls will put themselves in situations to be touched. Next thing you know, you'll be paying child-support for a half-dozen illegitimate kids!

Good luck.
    Last edited by Phatie; 02.09.05 at 04:17 PM.

Favorite VH Album

The one with the :
    Favorite VH Song

high fast stuff.
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 07:33 PM
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phatie
    There are a couple newsgroups that might help. One is alt.seduction.fast - but truly 5150, women are like cars. You gotta have one to get another. You have to start somewhere, and then 'trade-up'. Date an ugly chick, make her rave about you to her friends, then get one of her friends, and trade up on that one, and another, until you've built a pyramid you can count on.

You don't want "a girlfriend", you want lots of girlfriends. The best way to get what you want is to stop being a nice guy, and just blend in with them. You'll probably get more poon by just being friends with a few of them than being this Mr. Right who plays all nice. They could care less. Girls are very much like us; they are out to impress their friends, they don't want what they can have, and there is no such thing as 'enough' of anything. Quit putting the girl you like on a pedestal! She realizes how dumb she is, but if you don't then you must be really dumb.

You don't have to be 'good-looking' to have game. You have to outfox them. Girls are ruled by their feelings, so get them to talk about their feelings, their sexual experiences, and their little slip-ups (woops), and next thing you know, they will be in the mood. Seduction is as simple as getting them to talk about themselves, and then pretend to be interested while checkin out the other chicks in the room. You can listen without listening at all.

When they've spun themselves all up into a slippery lather, touch some body parts and see what happens. If you get slapped, at least you had the guts to take the chance. Word will get around that you are a 'toucher' and other girls will put themselves in situations to be touched. Next thing you know, you'll be paying child-support for a half-dozen illegitimate kids!

Good luck.

Talk about hitting the nail on the head.
    Phatie, you just summed it up in the shortest statement I've ever seen.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Voodoo Queen
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by Steven B
    Talk about hitting the nail on the head.
    Phatie, you just summed it up in the shortest statement I've ever seen.

Shortest?

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Any opinions from girls.

Favorite VH Album

Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the one
    Last Online

11.30.17 @ 06:15 PM
    Liked 257 Times in 92 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by :5150:
    Any opinions from girls.
    Not any that are necessarily true.
    sheepa latta peepah dabba looka foh a moopy

Gunter glieben glauchen globen

Favorite VH Album

5150, OU812, Balance, F.U.C.K
    Favorite VH Song

Dont have one
    Last Online

08.28.16 @ 11:47 PM
    Liked 18 Times in 11 Posts

Dude, take it from another nice guy! I know what exactly what you are talking about.

You wouldnt belive how many "friends that are girls" Ive had over the years and belive me, it never ends. But the girlfriends that I have had, I got pretty lucky with because I never thought it would happen to me either before my first which was a year ago.

For most of 8th and 9th grade, I was the go to guy with all of the answers and always the shoulder to cry on, and I didnt realize it at the time but I was just setting myself up for failure. Soon 1 became 10 and I was really questioning what was wrong with me because I had 10 chicks that would go to me for anything but for some reason, I didnt know why they didnt want to be anything more. So I just started asking some of them out and they either said "Fuck You!", "Were just friends", or "hmmmm.....maybe". The maybe answers always turned out to be no anways so I just started to give up and not go to any of them.

Last year, around my birthday, I got a text message on my phone (fast forward) which eventually led to my first girlfriend which lasted a good 5 months. Before I met her I really didnt think it was possible for me to get a girlfriend but then BAM! there she was, wanting me and I went for it. Since then, Ive had my confidence energized and shattered a couple more times because I'm trying to remember how I did it the first time and I'm still trying to figure it out but its not really that big of deal anymore.

The way I look at it, its not you, its them. I say that because most girls are looking for a nice, sensitive guy but who also has a strong side to em and there are alot of guys out there but then there are those who just arent. I like being myself and I'm a pretty nice guy who would give anything to any girl to make her happy but when the girl says no, I think of it as their loss because they dont know what they are missing out on.

So if they say no, its their problem. Just keep your chin up and dont let their stupid bull-shit scare you. Belive me, I had to learn that the hard way and I still get it but I dont let it bother me anymore cuz its their loss.
    Facebook http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=504401115
    YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/jedimasterkyle

BOISE STATE BRONCOS! - They're awesome. Deal with it!

11/16/04 - VAN HALEN in Boise, Idaho. Changed my life forever

8/8/06 - Sammy Hagar and the Wabos w/Michael Anthony in Boise, Idaho. Sam and Mike still kick ass

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

thai boxer you have got it perfect on its always mabeye, but i am myself i dont get girls they must be stupid.

Super Duper Frontman YankeeRose's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Why Can't This Be Love
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 05:55 PM
    Liked 197 Times in 123 Posts

You are still young, I wouldn't worry about it. Remember you only need one girl.
    Right Now you're reading my post!

I can't stand rap....people who can't sing do rap....you can sing rebellion as well as talk it....Hitler would have been in a rap band...

-- John Entwistle

2006 VHL Fantasy Hockey Champ!

Favorite VH Album

5150, OU812, Balance, F.U.C.K
    Favorite VH Song

Dont have one
    Last Online

08.28.16 @ 11:47 PM
    Liked 18 Times in 11 Posts

If you have ever seen field of dreams and if you remember how it kept saying "If you build it, they will come"? Well with girls, its the exact opposite. If you dont become super-buddy/buddy-friends, your set but if you go beyond that, your screwed. You have to let them come to you and if they dont, dont give up because there is always someone else.

I like to think of it as fishing. You go fishing and after some waiting, you finally get a snag but its just a little fish whos just flopping around on the line and you naturally throw it back. But then after some more waiting, you get a huge ol bite and you pull it and its a huge ol fish that you would want to mount on your wall! Those are the kinds of girls you need to watch for, the kind who are worth haning on to and not letting go of.
    Facebook http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=504401115
    YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/jedimasterkyle

BOISE STATE BRONCOS! - They're awesome. Deal with it!

11/16/04 - VAN HALEN in Boise, Idaho. Changed my life forever

8/8/06 - Sammy Hagar and the Wabos w/Michael Anthony in Boise, Idaho. Sam and Mike still kick ass

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen II
    Last Online

08.07.17 @ 08:14 PM
    Liked 313 Times in 149 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by MikeL

The solution to your problem is alcohol.
    Yep, like I used to say (and still do...),

Instant lay, just add alcohol...
    Jet City Super Stealth
    Marshall 50th Anniversary JCM-1H and Class 5 Combo
    Austin Speaker Works KTS-60

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Voodoo Queen
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Damn, what smells 'fishy' in here? I think what Thai is saying is to try and make a move on them in the beginning of the friendship, and if they reject it, throw the fish back. I was pointing out that girls want what other girls have, so you have to start with whatever you can get your hands on, with your sights on trading up. Pretty girls have no idea that they are really hot most of the time. (That's why a lot of them become anorexic, addicted, etc.)

I can remember going to the movies and having my arm around my girlfriend, and holding her friend's hand at the same time - and getting caught! But that just made the girlfriend want me more, because her friend wanted me too. Stop looking at it like love, and look at it like they are K-mart shoppers, and they both want the same thing. Women will buy what other women have or want.

Start small, and work yourself into being a dawg. Be that bad-boy that they all want to change, and then never change! It will keep them guessing and trying as hard as they can all the time, which means that you'll have to put less emotional effort into the relationship.

You can't be all things to one woman, but you can be one thing to many women

Favorite VH Album

Last Online

11.11.11 @ 08:33 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

They smell confidence miles away. They're out there sniffing for it and don't give up until they find it.