Romeo Delight
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

dreams
    Last Online

01.08.11 @ 12:17 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default One very dumb person

Ok, to drink and drive is just plain stupid, BUT to do it twice and get caught twice. (within 2 hrs.) How in the hell did they let him drive again. He's lucky he didn't kill himself or anyone else.

Madison Man Charged Twice In Two Hours With Drunken Driving

POSTED: 5:56 pm EST February 3, 2005
    UPDATED: 5:54 am EST February 4, 2005

WATERVILLE, Maine -- A Madison man is in hot water after being arrested for drunken driving twice in a two-hour period.

Police say Abraham Harrington, 28, was first arrested at 1:25 Wednesday morning in Waterville, after an officer noticed that Harrington's license plates had expired. The officer detected alcohol and took Harrington to the police station, where he registered a 0.16 blood alcohol content.

After Harrington was booked and released, police stopped him again in Waterville, this time at 3:20 a.m.

Police say Harrington's blood alcohol content the second time around was 0.13 percent.

Harrington was charged with drunken driving, operating after suspension, driving an unregistered vehicle and violation of bail conditions from his arrest two hours earlier.

Favorite VH Album

VH 1
    Favorite VH Song

ATBL
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 06:06 AM
    Liked 278 Times in 100 Posts

Donor

That is Maine for ya.
    While I am not a native of Maine (I'm a Philly boy-Go Birds!) I have lived here for 5 years...the people in Maine...well I won't say it.
    For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge the New England Fucking Patriots, Dallas Fucking Cowboys, New York Fucking Giants, Washington Fucking Redskins, Carolina Fucking Panthers, Tampa Bay Fucking Bucs, Florida Fucking Marlins, Atlanta Fucking Braves, New York Fucking Mets, Boston Fucking Red Sox, Boston Fucking Bruins, and New Jersey Fucking Devils.

( . Y . ) Boobs!

\m/ \m/
    / / v \ \

Favorite VH Song

"Dance The Night Away"
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 09:42 AM
    Liked 1,345 Times in 922 Posts

Go ahead and say it. SAY IT!

Okay, I'll say it - it's so mind-numbingly boring up there and then when winter sets in and doesn't leave to July, it kinda fucks you up a little.

There, I said it...

Oh, and having a bunch of French Canadians and Mass-holes around all summer doesn't help, either.

Favorite VH Album

Women and Children First
    Favorite VH Song

Somebody Get Me a Doctor
    Last Online

03.10.14 @ 08:22 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by billy007

Okay, I'll say it - it's so mind-numbingly boring up there and then when winter sets in and doesn't leave to July, it kinda fucks you up a little.

There, I said it...

Oh, and having a bunch of French Canadians and Mass-holes around all summer doesn't help, either.
    [On the House Un-American Activities Committee] "They'll nail anyone who ever scratched his ass during the National Anthem."- Humphrey Bogart
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done".- George Carlin
    "I just think people should be very free with sex. They should draw the line at goats." - Elton John
    "I'm just trying to figure out why you don’t have any clothes on," the deputy said.

"Me too," Krauss replied.

"Don’t forget! One sperm can ruin your whole day!"

Romeo Delight
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

dreams
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

There, I said it...

I agree... I've lived here all my life (why I don't know.) As to the French Canadians, uh they live here all year long. How do you think Maine got populated. They came down from Quebec, worked in the mills, drank and were breeding like drunken rabbits.

Favorite VH Song

"Dance The Night Away"
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 09:42 AM
    Liked 1,345 Times in 922 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by a.f.u. for vh
    I agree... I've lived here all my life (why I don't know.) As to the French Canadians, uh they live here all year long. How do you think Maine got populated. They came down from Quebec, worked in the mills, drank and were breeding like drunken rabbits.
    Sure, Sanford had it's share of those - I grew up with 'em, and I'm fine with 'em. I'm even related to some of 'em! I'm talking to the folks who came down to York in the summer and created havoc at the amusement park and acted like they didn't understand a word you were saying (when you knew they did). Did bring some hot looking chicks with 'em, though!

Romeo Delight
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

dreams
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Sure, Sanford had it's share of those - I grew up with 'em, and I'm fine with 'em. I'm even related to some of 'em! I'm talking to the folks who came down to York in the summer and created havoc at the amusement park and acted like they didn't understand a word you were saying (when you knew they did). Did bring some hot looking chicks with 'em, though!

I agree 100%. They all flock down after memorial day(not as much they used to.)