Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Unchained
    Last Online

01.28.16 @ 01:53 PM
    Liked 7 Times in 3 Posts

Default Thanks again for your prayers!

A big thank you to everyone for the time and thoughts they shared in taking time to say a prayer for me. My life is getting better everyday, trusting in my faith in God to help me make the right choices.

None of you other than Diamond D has ever met me, but you still take time to care for a person on faith. It's that same faith in God and his son Jesus who died for our sins that has taken my life to places I never dreamed in the last couple of weeks.

I pray God blesses you all for the love through prayer that you shared, and to the non believers, if you find yourself on the ropes, try John 3:16, as that verse will open the door to the greatest treasure there is to be found.

Just pray, and ask God what he wants you to do in your life. He put us all here, and when we reach that place in our life and relationship with Him where we realize He knows what is best for us, He will truly lead you to the greatest places, and you will see the miracles that many people refer to as coincidence happen over and over, everyday of your life.

Thanks again and I love you people one and all! Your bro! WARHEAD

P.S. Shut it down, get it closed, I'll just type it all up again!
    I AM RELENTLESS!

Favorite VH Album

Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the one
    Last Online

11.30.17 @ 06:15 PM
    Liked 257 Times in 92 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by WARHEAD

P.S. Shut it down, get it closed, I'll just type it all up again!
    I AM RELENTLESS!
    It's good that your life is getting better dude. I'm truly glad to hear that, however, this is not a pulpit, no matter how relentless you are. I happen to agree with your message that Jesus is Christ, but this is a privately run board and while it's been pretty good talking about religion when it comes up here and there, you know, dropping your two cents in, it's all well and good. But to make repetetive evangelic threads? That's not going to fly. I hope you can understand that being that this is a privately owned site, and that's the preference by the site owners and staff, that it's the way it needs to be. Be cool man, and rest in the peace God's given you. I'll close this one up and expect not to see more. Thanks.
    sheepa latta peepah dabba looka foh a moopy

Gunter glieben glauchen globen